What's new

How do you Chinese view the rapid development of the past 35 years?

@AndrewJin

Here is a Chinese skyscraper forum: 高楼迷 / 高楼迷论坛 - 摩天大楼,摩天大厦,城市建设 , our skyscraper fans took photos of China skyscrapers in hundred cities of PRC ... u can find current all Chinese skyscrapers photos of inland / coastal cities inside this forum.

360截图20150402154958183.jpg

Last edited:
A new generation of Chinese will control China in the near future.

These people don't have any connection with communist and will think, there will be no reason why to keep the communist name.

They will restored China as it should be.

Assuming that Taiwan will not yet fall into the democracy fascism, there will be reunification.
If not CPC, then Chinese style central government without democrazy, can those 黑岛青 accept? I don't think so, no matter how China "changes", no difference for them.

@AndrewJin

Here is a Chinese skyscraper forum: 高楼迷 / 高楼迷论坛 - 摩天大楼,摩天大厦,城市建设 , our skyscraper fans took photos of China skyscrapers in hundred cities of PRC ... u can find current all Chinese skyscrapers photos of inland / coastal cities inside this forum.

View attachment 210619
I know this forum...
屏幕快照 2015-04-02 16.33.17.png

A new generation of Chinese will control China in the near future.

These people don't have any connection with communist and will think, there will be no reason why to keep the communist name.

They will restored China as it should be.

Assuming that Taiwan will not yet fall into the democracy fascism, there will be reunification.
China's young generation are more pro-CCP. We all see what a chaos the democratic society is. Taiwan in some means is helping the CCP. A failure example is more persuasive than any anti communism propaganda.

China's young generation are more pro-CCP. We all see what a chaos the democratic society is. Taiwan in some means is helping the CCP. A failure example is more persuasive than any anti communism propaganda.
Strictly speaking, pro-Stable Society, no chaos in mainland of China. As most Chinese families get benefits from China rapid development lead by CCP, we still appreciate CCP's work although there's corruption.

I've been constantly impressed by the economic development on the Mainland.

My jaw almost hit the ground when I saw the Shanghai skyline a few years back.

And I'm a Hong Konger, so I'm used to a fast pace of development and construction. But the Mainland cities are on a different level, the pace of modernization is unbelievable.

It makes me very confident of the future, when I can see the development happening with my own eyes. :cheers:

buddy, you are a Hong Konger ? it's a great pity that Hongkong is messed by a small group of assholes that supported by CIA/MI5, that even made me cancel my trip to Hongkong. :bad::bad::bad:

What do common Hongkonger think of these craps ?

Strictly speaking, pro-Stable Society, no chaos in mainland of China. As most Chinese families get benefits from China rapid development lead by CCP, we still appreciate CCP's work although there's corruption.

can't agree more :enjoy::tup:

The pictures are really beautiful. I appreciate the amount of hard work China did to build their country. Its amazing.

I wish my country develops at the same pace too.

I think India already did a great job, the GDP growth rate is higher than that of China last year, right ?
Best wishes for you guys.

Hope Indian will not incited by uncle sam and Japaness and turn to against China in the future.

Hey, Shenzhen troll from Northeastern China, can we keep an eye on western China?
Kangding County, Sichuan Province

View attachment 205127 View attachment 205126
View attachment 205130 View attachment 205129

Ya'an-Kangding Expressway under construction
View attachment 205125

the last picture looks awesome, driving on this highway will be a great pleasure, it remind me the california state route 1. :smitten:

Ningbo is b-e-a-utiful ! I visit ningbo last national holiday, too much delicious seafood there!:enjoy:

I think India already did a great job, the GDP growth rate is higher than that of China last year, right ?
Best wishes for you guys.

Hope Indian will not incited by uncle sam and Japaness and turn to against China in the future.

the last picture looks awesome, driving on this highway will be a great pleasure, it remind me the california state route 1. :smitten:

Ningbo is b-e-a-utiful ! I visit ningbo last national holiday, too much delicious seafood there!:enjoy:
Agree, SEAFOOD!

A few days ago, I have read some idiots writing that California should be allow to fail in the drought and no one should rescue her. I have seen writing having the logic that California is there due massive state intervention like canals and water diversion project like Hoover Dams, which is not sustainable.

And natural forces like wealther eventually will prevail to take California down.

I could not believe people in USA are so stupid.

WTF, I used to believe that the extreme environmentalism is kind of western tool to disturb/interfere the development of developing country that they dislike, maybe i'm wrong, they even do self maltreat. :woot:

WTF, I used to believe that the extreme environmentalism is kind of western tool to disturb/interfere the development of developing country that they dislike, maybe i'm wrong, they even do self maltreat. :woot:
They are simply insane....

I like 江西老表的瓦罐汤,汤加饭8-10元吃饱。

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom