What's new

How do you Chinese view the rapid development of the past 35 years?

The poorest province in China is richer GDP per capita wise than most of Africa, South Asia, and South East Asia that should tell you something.

Its too early to call out communism. I don't like of idea of pushing our problem to our children to bear like pollution, excessive consumption, increasing wealth disparity, capitalistic practice like manufacturing scacity and planned obsolescence. For example, essential medicine like hepatitis C cost USD160,000 because its a cure, not treatment like diabetes. Virus such as Ebola, are not profitable to be research.

Stephen Hawking is pushing for man to go to space for capitalistic society to function. Capitalism assumes we have unlimited rescources and infinite growth.
I admire China's current administration, this mechanism is nothing new compared to the ancient Chinese counterparts. As long as CPC is a representative of Chinese values, I will strongly support. If CPC gives up and resorts to communist fundamentalism, I'll immigrant immediately.

The poorest province in China is richer GDP per capita wise than most of Africa, South Asia, and South East Asia that should tell you something.
Which province are you in? West China troll, central China troll, costal troll or Northeast troll?:china:

I admire China's current administration, this mechanism is nothing new compared to the ancient Chinese counterparts. As long as CPC is a representative of Chinese values, I will strongly support. If CPC gives up and resorts to communist fundamentalism, I'll immigrant immediately.

Which province are you in? West China troll, central China troll, costal troll or Northeast troll?:china:

The communism has been integrated into the Chinese culture, so I see nothing wrong with that.

Of course, there was some bloodshed during the early stage, same as the Buddhism, the early integration was also full of violence.

But now everything is becoming fine.

The communism has been integrated into the Chinese culture, so I see nothing wrong with that.

Of course, there was some bloodshed during the early stage, same as the Buddhism, the early integration was also full of violence.

But now everything is becoming fine.
Do you really think now it's communism?
How about call it Chinese nationalism?

My home region is south of Inner Mongolia, but Inner Mongolia which I bought a house. It's funny I have never met any Chinese who live or came from Xizang, but I've been there.

Do you really think now it's communism?
How about call it Chinese nationalism?

Our communism has been evolved since age, and now it is also embedded with the strong nationalism.

But there is only one thing we have to make sure; it is that we cannot allow those private lobbyists to control over our government and our country.

We have to maintain a strong central authoritarian government, and also a strong state-owned economy.

Are these too much for you to accept?

cnma.gif

Image1.gif

Northeast China stronk !!!

2572038_013740753610_2.jpg

20110512_52355_1.jpg

Changchun

1824620.jpg

20090604_20516_1.jpg

Shenyang

%E5%93%88%E7%88%BE%E6%BF%B1%E8%A1%97%E6%99%AF.jpg

200910201919097131-2097853.jpg

Harbin

role playing 'Northeast inland troll' for a while...:-)
I like the beautiful railway lines through forests and mountains in Heilongjiang.

Ningxia? Ningxia will be soon linked to HSR network.

Yea, I can't believe how it changed since the 90's, a friend of my fathers use to travel with donkeys now he own's an entire farm, everyone I know owns cars. It's getting alot of investment from mostly Gulf Arab countries like UAE and Saudi Arabia.

Our communism has been evolved since age, and now it is also embedded with the strong nationalism.

But there is only one thing we have to make sure; it is that we cannot allow those private lobbyists to control over our government and our country.

We have to maintain a strong central authoritarian government, and also a strong state-owned economy.

Are these too much for you to accept?
You totally got me wrong. In this forum, I think I am the strongest to against lobbyists(like current PM's "teacher" in economy) to privatise railway sector, now it's partially done. Check my comments in
https://defence.pk/threads/chinese-hsr-news-and-information:original-translations.363685/
But, state-owned economy and centralised government is nothing new to Chinese, they are not taught from European communists. Those so-called CPC members are doing what's the private capitalists wanna do.
1, I'm against communist fundamentalism;
2. I'm against privatisation in key sectors.
3. I'm for a strong centralised government plus an independent judiciary and an independent supervisory mechanism.

As long as the CPC keeps a rational view on China's future and people I will support them. Our military and economy must be strong, however I won't blindly support them if they do something wrong or against the wishes of the people as a whole I'll speak out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom