What's new

How do you Chinese view the rapid development of the past 35 years?

cnma.gif

Image1.gif

Northeast China stronk !!!

2572038_013740753610_2.jpg

20110512_52355_1.jpg

Changchun

1824620.jpg

20090604_20516_1.jpg

Shenyang

%E5%93%88%E7%88%BE%E6%BF%B1%E8%A1%97%E6%99%AF.jpg

200910201919097131-2097853.jpg

Harbin

role playing 'Northeast inland troll' for a while...:-)

Bro, according to the map, my home town 汉中-Hanzhong is considered western region? I always thought we are central. o_O

SOE is also competitive, Huawei, ZTE, Haier, CSR/CNR...the list is endless They are not dragging Chinese economy down but a key innovative stimulus of economic reforms. Concerning private, they are of equal importance, but still, they should not get involved into sectors like railway and energy.

My friend, don't forget the special relationship between innovation and independence.

I can lecture for hours on this topic, actually. :)

Have you studied actual Plenum data? I have. In fact I have contacts from Beijing University (academic staff) who are privy to the CPC. What is clear is Xi's agenda is focused on a growing privatization process -- expanding the private sector, all the while implementing stronger regulation bodies to oversea activities.

China, if you haven't noticed, has progressed from microeconomic management to macroeconomic management. There are more pressing matters that require the CPC's visage -- that includes organizational change policies, as well as the new praxis on independent judiciary that has already been heralded in recent months.

China, under Xi, is going to transform progressively. And I am in support of this.

I know the Chinese news more than you, so you don't have to keep forcing me to accept your point of view about China.

中国企业报:为何国企只能加强不能削弱_新闻中心_国资要闻_南车株洲电力机车研究所有限公司

Do you think he is weakening our SOE when he is actually merging two of the largest railway companies into a mega one?

收评:南车北车合并获国资委批准 双双大涨|水利建设|钱江水利|投资_新浪财经_新浪网

Bro, according to the map, my home town 汉中-Hanzhong is considered western region? I always thought we are central. o_O
Hanzhong, politically, belongs to the west, without doubt.
But regions south to Qin Mountains are actually belong to Southern China, geographically and culturally.

My friend, don't forget the special relationship between innovation and independence.

I can lecture for hours on this topic, actually. :)
You can also check the innovation of SOE, no worse than private at all.
SOE=no independence? Private=independence?
You can't mix these notions.
One can say SOE before reforms had not independence or competitiveness, that's why they need reforms.

You can also check the innovation of SOE, not worse than private at all.

If you have the time, please read this.

Wang L, Judge W. Managerial ownership and the role of privatization in transition economies: The case of China. Asia Pacific Journal Of Management [serial online]. June 2012;29(2):479-498. Available from: OmniFile Full Text Select (H.W. Wilson), Ipswich, MA. Accessed March 24, 2015.

Attachments

• Managerial Document.pdf
    203.2 KB · Views: 63
Any Chinese been to Xizang ? A pity large resource full region that is underdeveloped.

Hanzhong, politically, belongs to the west, without doubt.
But regions south to Qin Mountains are actually belong to Southern China, geographically and culturally.

You can also check the innovation of SOE, not worse than private at all.

Now Li Keqiang has been greatly marginalized, and I see that Wen Jiabao was the last powerful Premier in China's history.

Now many strategic SOEs have been merging into the larger ones, so this is not a sign of privatization.

Prior to the privatization, they need to dismantle those large SOEs into the smaller companies, so it would be easier to get annexed by the private capitals, but now it is absolutely the opposite. It is clearly Xi Jinping has gained an upper hand over the liberal faction within CPC, and he also strongly controls over the military right now.

my internet just cracked...

Post more pictures of Heilongjiang,bro.

Btw, there's a famous Northeastern song that's famous in Japan.

Its sung in the old Manchu dialect:

The name of the song is ; hargaxame wecere alin

:wub::wub:
yes Northeast is famous for 白山黑水, Changbai Mountain and Heilongjiang River....
020121230065915398.jpg

0829_NightviewofHarbinHeilongjiang.jpg

0023ae9e0bcd1271c70f5a.jpg

Harbin

If you have the time, please read this.

Wang L, Judge W. Managerial ownership and the role of privatization in transition economies: The case of China. Asia Pacific Journal Of Management [serial online]. June 2012;29(2):479-498. Available from: OmniFile Full Text Select (H.W. Wilson), Ipswich, MA. Accessed March 24, 2015.
I read more about SOE's reforms and their development.
All those marvellous bridges in mountainous Hubei are built by SOE. One complicated project was once given to a private company, all it has done was to consult western agencies instead of creation and innovation.
I think it's better to perceive their achievements in China than read papers.

Japan should take a look at the Chinese model of development.

When you trust the western model too much, you just have an economic crash in your country.

Kraft and Kraftova (2010) regard this phenomena as the Dynamic Equilibrium. I'll attach the academic source for you to read, Tiger.

:)

Reference

Kraft, J., & Kraftova, I. (2010). Dynamic Equilibrium Of The Global Economy - Effects Of Cyclic Development. Economics & Management, 123-129.

Attachments

• Dynamic Equilibrium.pdf
    229.1 KB · Views: 30

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom