What's new

How do you Chinese view the rapid development of the past 35 years?

Bro, according to the map, my home town 汉中-Hanzhong is considered western region? I always thought we are central. o_O
hahaha....TBH i post this picture just to show others where Northeast is...
i found some Chinese don't know there are 3 provinces in Northeast yesterday and i was shocked....

Hanoi vs NanNing ... ... :D At least real China is not as weak as they thought.
No comparison, very meaningless. I took a direct bus from Nanning to Hanoi in 2012.

i found some Chinese don't know there are 3 provinces in Northeast yesterday and i was shocked....
3 provinces and eastern part of Inner Mongolia.

I've been to Heilongjiang many, many years ago. I will be honest, bro, the environment there is similar to my own beloved Hokkaido. :)
no Jilin? my hometown is very close to Changbai Mountain.:).
upload_2015-3-24_12-45-3.png

@Nihonjin1051 you are a bit norther.

3 provinces and eastern part of Inner Mongolia.
yes, accurate.

Last edited:
Kraft and Kraftova (2010) regard this phenomena as the Dynamic Equilibrium. I'll attach the academic source for you to read, Tiger.

:)

Reference

Kraft, J., & Kraftova, I. (2010). Dynamic Equilibrium Of The Global Economy - Effects Of Cyclic Development. Economics & Management, 123-129.

Sorry, we don't follow the western economic model.

Japan should learn something from our model, not vice versa.

No comparison, very meaningless. I took a direct bus from Nanning to Hanoi in 2012.
That's my idea, Vietnam should focus on the GuangXi province, not whole China it's too far far away.

Im a College Instructor, bro. I don't really take sources too seriously unless they're academic based. Its more objective that way.
But mostly they are not objective towards China. Everything attached to China in the west is exceedingly politicalised. I've seldom read them. If those papers are objective, there will be no China like today. We should be thankful for their misreading.

Sorry, we don't follow the western economic model.

Japan should learn something from our model, not vice versa.

You do understand that Chinese fiscal policy, environmental planning policy is based on Western apparatus, right? Contrary to what you have just said, actual policy by the CPC Plenum reflects implementation of certain western policies into the CPC's modicum.

You do understand that Chinese fiscal policy, environmental planning policy is based on Western apparatus, right? Contrary to what you have just said, actual policy by the CPC Plenum reflects implementation of certain western policies into the CPC's modicum.

No need to argue with you anymore.

Goodbye!

U are a total NE China troll, is it a betrayal to Shenzhener?:lol:

You joking right? 东北三省 or 东三省 is sooo... commonly known. :frown:

盲人摸象,呵呵

he can get the Nobel Prize if he can really understand China runs Economy, the water is too smooth for you to swim.

just one question: Huawei is state owned or private company? how about Sany Heavy Industry or Dalian Wanda Group?

if the US can figure it out, they will not call China the biggest strategic deceiver.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom