What's new

How do we make PDF better?

By MODS being more active here and when a thread which is bound to be turned into a troll one is reported they should close it but sadly when MODS are needed you can't find any

I have a request; it's only fair if ones post/thread is going to get deleted/locked. The person responsible should let the individual know via private message. It is only right

I have suggestion. Could you please fix the "proxy" image? I can't see most images on threads and when I open that image it says somewhere in the url proxy. I believe it thinks I am using a proxy, but I actually live in the US.

I have a request; it's only fair if ones post/thread is going to get deleted/locked. The person responsible should let the individual know via private message. It is only right

Also if the post (esp if a long one) stays up to the person that posted it but "greyed out" (and invisible to everyone else of course)....so we remember what it contained, so we can adjust it to mods preference better....i.e submit version 2 for their review if mods have that option compared to clearly inflammatory posts/sheer trolling which can be deleted directly like is the only option now.

Sometimes 99% of good content is lost forever to deal with the 1% snuck in there that mod doesnt like. A real pity if you ask me (also disrupts the thread flow a lot of the time).

I have suggestion. Could you please fix the "proxy" image? I can't see most images on threads and when I open that image it says somewhere in the url proxy. I believe it thinks I am using a proxy, but I actually live in the US.

Example?

@WebMaster first get a domain with .com to make the website worldwide. second, transfer defence.pk's db to new domain. And let the users know it, on Fb-twitter etc. or direct pk to new domain.

2- Live chat option, paid plugin easy to intagrate to vbulletin. based on javascript. You can create rooms for every thread. in different languages. easy to manage - ban - etc. No need to give extra access for the mods. works good with vb

3- sell online products based on new domain. models etc. To make more $$

4- Hire me.

Banned accounts should not be able to come back as a different incarnation. They serve only one purpose and that is to troll endlessly and lessen the impact of serious posters.

Banned accounts should not be able to come back as a different incarnation. They serve only one purpose and that is to troll endlessly and lessen the impact of serious posters.

man you can't stop trolling. it's internet. also its impossible to detect those users. If you get banned, you change your IP. and no one will be able to detect it

man you can't stop trolling. it's internet. also its impossible to detect those users. If you get banned, you change your IP. and no one will be able to detect it

So how comes Stormfront.org manages to ban people without them being able to return? Do they have a magic wand or something or are the moderators more 'on the ball'?

So how comes Stormfront.org manages to ban people without them being able to return? Do they have a magic wand or something or are the moderators more 'on the ball'?

cookies, don't forget to clear caches / history

At some point visit from India to PDF was 34%, now it is 14%, guess PDF admin found the answer; indiscriminately ban Indian members.

I want the PDF management to separate this forum into two forums. One for military and defense affairs and other for all non-military stuff. I find many Pakistani members here to be utterly repulsive who use the human element of fighting to show off their hormonal vitality in the social assembly of Pakistanis of which PDF is a big part.
That type wont show up in non-military forum and it will be easier for me to frequent. Many quality members who are now dormant will also be more active there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom