What's new

How do Pakistanis and Bangladeshis interact with each other abroad?

I have some Bangladeshi friends here in the US. Believe it or not, they support the Pakistan cricket team over the Indian one. They generally like Pakistan more than they like India.

It is only the Awami League and their supporters that hate Pakistan/Pakistanis and love India.

I liked them and i eat sometime thier food too some dishes i like some not

You are being used as a bait to fetch @BDforever confidence, once your mission is accomplished , we gonna take both of you out :D
I will escape before that maybe to Germany with all the wealth i will make from ISI & RAW :butcher::butcher:
Just post a lot of cat pics and meme, you will have @BDforever eating (or should I say licking?) our of your hand :)
:o: i love cats too :smitten:
norwegian-forest-cat.jpg

I have some Bangladeshi friends here in the US. Believe it or not, they support the Pakistan cricket team over the Indian one. They generally like Pakistan more than they like India.

It is only the Awami League and their supporters that hate Pakistan/Pakistanis and love India.
Awami league was established by India in 1948.

Just post a lot of cat pics and meme, you will have @BDforever eating (or should I say licking?) our of your hand :)

Why waste millions on russian cats when some random Bangladeshi models snapshots are enough to bring him to Ghq :P

I will escape before that maybe to Germany with all the wealth i will make from ISI & RAW :butcher::butcher:

:o: i love cats too :smitten:
norwegian-forest-cat.jpg
Who knows that @B+ Dracula would be waiting for your hemoglobin at the Romanian border :D

only coastal people eat fish in pak... what i heard.. so i think the pakistani will get offended and attempt to behead the bengali....

Took the words right out of my mouth or my keyboard to be exact.

Back
Top Bottom