What's new

Do you love the majestic "BIRYANI" ?

Hell, guys you should consider the feelings of people like me who haven't eaten anything since last night, cigarettes and water is all I had. Since you evil people have opened a ridiculously tempting thread I will have to drive 10 km to get some Biryani. Damn you all

img_4774-11.jpg%3Fw%3D640%26h%3D480

Ilish.macher.paturi.JPG

250px-macher_jhol1.jpg%3Fw%3D250%26h%3D188

kochi_panthar_jhol.jpg

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Eat your heart out! :lol:

Seems Bengalis and malayalees are comrades in the case of Fish delicacies. :china:

Hey guys, how many of you ordered biryani after going through this thread.. .:D

i just finished mine..:chilli:

I am so glad South Asia invented spices ... lol cuz rice in west s_ucks they don't know what they are missin

Spices were once what oil trade is today .. priceless

:angry:Food has nothing to do with religion.

I was just stating the origins of Biryani, jeez people get offended by anything these days..................:disagree:

BTW, speaking of food not having any connections to religion, if that's the case then why do religious hindus avoid eating meat???? And whay do Muslims avoid eating swine meat and non-Halal meats/food?? Why do Jews only eat Kosher?????

So yes Food does have connections to religion!!!

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

karimeen pollichathu --- nothing comes close.

IMG_6849.JPG

DSCF0449.JPG

IMG_6822.JPG

that made my mouth watery.

I was just stating the origins of Biryani, jeez people get offended by anything these days..................:disagree:

BTW, speaking of food not having any connections to religion, if that's the case then why do religious hindus avoid eating meat????

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 PM ----------

that made my mouth watery.

Who said that?...i am a Hindu and i eat every kind of meat..:chilli:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom