What's new

How Did India Manage to Build an Advanced Fighter Jet Like the Tejas?

This isn't a solid proofs we are living in Internet era any can cut copy past wrong material or hack the radio Pakistan stuff from net lol 😆
If it would have been hacked, they would have deleted it. And how can they copy paste wrong? They are a government body. Click the link, Ghafoor said the same.

If it would have been hacked, they would have deleted it. And how can they copy paste wrong? They are a government body. Click the link, Ghafoor said the same.
They were not posting its some random Indian guys who pretending to be Radio Pakistan and pose this tweet on net, and Radio Pakistan can't able to delete this stuff from Twitter sites, and your Magiaan mission to Mars its most of sensors developed by NASA, and track and guided by NASA's DSN (DEEP SPACE NETWORK), For China From Launch to way to Mars all done by CNSA alone without any foreign involvements, Recently its capture stunning pics of Mars from its orbits posted by various international astronomy sites such as space.com

and at last you have all day long for trolling/rants against China and Pakistan, but i have not, i am going to on my job take care buddy and have a bad day
We build a top class palne

and those who opposed it portray themselves as commedians.
Which plane??? Tejas somsa with 99% foreign component in it :enjoy:

They were not posting its some random Indian guys who pretending to be Radio Pakistan and pose this tweet on net, and Radio Pakistan can't able to delete this stuff from Twitter sites, and your Magiaan mission to Mars its most of sensors developed by NASA, and track and guided by NASA's DSN (DEEP SPACE NETWORK), For China From Launch to way to Mars all done by CNSA alone without any foreign involvements, Recently its capture stunning pics of Mars from its orbits posted by various international astronomy sites such as space.com

and at last you have all day long for trolling/rants against China and Pakistan, but i have not, i am going to on my job take care buddy and have a bad day

Which plane??? Tejas somsa with 99% foreign component in it :enjoy:
Yes everything India does can’t be Indian, it must be foreign tech involved. Right?
And blue tick dekh lo.

Like which?

Lavi design, Russian engine, coppied weapon and radar. Net result aerodynamic desaster which fall like hurt pigions from sky.
Look your destroyers ànd frigates for example these are modified versions of koltin class with lots of foreign military techs on these destroyers, weapon systems to AVIONICS ÀND AESAs

We spend billions on R&D not for imported tech. And no country gives so much to anyone.
Lol you're using lots of tech from all over the world for your military

And please do tell us if spending billions on R&D then why you bought phalcon awacs/ weapon systems from Israel ( barack sam's) / P- 8 from USA ànd recently Rafale from France/ Apache from USA, you're the second biggest arm importer of the world

Lol you're using lots of tech from all over the world for your military

And please do tell us if spending billions on R&D then why you bought phalcon awacs/ weapon systems from Israel ( barack sam's) / P- 8 from USA ànd recently Rafale from France/ Apache from USA, you're the second biggest arm importer of the world
Importing? Every one does that, you can’t have 100% self reliance in everything, we do have our own AEW&CS radars now and even our own attack helos, things comes down to the configuration and capacity.

We are just a 3 Trillion dollars economy and in 70 years we indigenised a lot.

Importing? Every one does that, you can’t have 100% self reliance in everything, we do have our own AEW&CS radars now and even our own attack helos, things comes down to the configuration and capacity.

We are just a 3 Trillion dollars economy and in 70 years we indigenised a lot.
God for you then but you're didn't telling us you spending billions so you can makes everything for your military at home, 3 trillion economy is nothing if you can't make everything for your military at home because you haven't any vast military industrial complexes that USA/Russia ànd somewhat China have

Our beamer made our shy girl ran away from Bahrain.
Sometimes it's better to remain quite rather than just pressing the reply button just for the sake of it.
Let me give you some basics.....aircraft participate in proper air shows like Farnborough, Paris, Dubai, Zhuhai where JF-17 participated repeatedly, your Samosa went to Bahrain which is like a car boot sale.....furthermore, when JF-17 visited your army targets in IOK.....your Tejas was just acting as a hangar queen.

Back
Top Bottom