What's new

How Did India Manage to Build an Advanced Fighter Jet Like the Tejas?

Well had you chumps not thrown away any reasonable opinion not suiting your ego
You wouldn't end up being stubborn sobs as you portrayed your self little puppy btw nice depiction of your self
Self defining ;)
No one asked your opinion, if you feel it is trash, stay like that.

No one asked your opinion, if you feel it is trash, stay like that.
Deary this is literally a site for news and opinions on defense politics
And you are the one who jumped onto my comment/opinion on another commenter looks like you needed to respond to my opinion ;)

Tejas Mk1 is good, Mk1A is top in its class, Mk2 shall be absolutely top class. Just a single engine plane will carry 6.5 ton payload, 9g maneuvers, top class AESA, top class bvr and wvr, top class EW and lot more. Only Gripen E can come close in capabilities in its class. It can match 2 engine planes capabity at half of operating cost.
Then why Modi said Raphail hota tou? Lols why Indian airforce keep ignoring TOP CLASS from tail to nose home grown (in fact barrowed from tail to nose) jet and begging France to provide more Raphail?

By the way, you don't need to mention US Article in thread title to make it worth. And also, given the EU DisInfoLab report about India, I wouldn't be wrong to think about it as a well paid article.

Secondly, how people tolerate such kind of articles merely to fool oneself. Foreign tech supported modern LCA which still struggles to be inducted in large numbers or to be seen flying while performing active duty.

Yes, but even before they have flown you have declared them the best, any wonder why you are puzzled that you are consistently mocked on this forum?
Well everyone mocks each other. I’m sorry if you couldn’t digest it.
By the way, you don't need to mention US Article in thread title to make it worth. And also, given the EU DisInfoLab report about India, I wouldn't be wrong to think about it as a well paid article.
What if the EUDisinfoLab report itself was a paid report:-)?

Sticking to the thread title

They managed to build a modern fighter through persistency and not giving up .
It took 10 years too long
They had alot of help ie Usa engine and israeli radar and HMD and weapons . But this is no big issue has the South Korean KFX has usa engines as does the swedens Gripen. That is not a genuine issue of Tejas but adds to its reliability . Too have proven western technology in Tejas gives it a paper edge over its rival Thunder.

But the big issues as i see it are

1. too light weight to be a true multi role platform needed to be bigger ie F16 or J10 or Gipen NG class.
2. took far too long will be obselete by 2030.

Is it better than mig21 bison . yes
is it good enough to tackle thunders the back bone of PAF . yes
is it good enough to tackle plaaf . no

Is a small start 120 planes of which 108 are single seater is not a big order even IAF know they need a bigger version hence mark 2 will come by 2030........... again too late imo

Sticking to the thread title

They managed to build a modern fighter through persistency and not giving up .
It took 10 years too long
They had alot of help ie Usa engine and israeli radar and HMD and weapons . But this is no big issue has the South Korean KFX has usa engines as does the swedens Gripen. That is not a genuine issue of Tejas but adds to its reliability . Too have proven western technology in Tejas gives it a paper edge over its rival Thunder.

But the big issues as i see it are

1. too light weight to be a true multi role platform needed to be bigger ie F16 or J10 or Gipen NG class.
2. took far too long will be obselete by 2030.

Is it better than mig21 bison . yes
is it good enough to tackle thunders the back bone of PAF . yes
is it good enough to tackle plaaf . no

Is a small start 120 planes of which 108 are single seater is not a big order even IAF know they need a bigger version hence mark 2 will come by 2030........... again too late imo
Indian troll under the disguise of British...lols

Back
Top Bottom