What's new

How Did India Manage to Build an Advanced Fighter Jet Like the Tejas?

In my opinion and many others off this board i.e. other forums dedicated to air forces interest, you have a long way to go if you can't build your own engine/power plant. I've said the same for the Grippen as well. It's not just an Indian thing.

And all Chines and Pakistanis belong to which class? 1st class or even higher than first class?

They have no class, classless, faceless, characterless, poor, uneducated, unprofessional, beggars, etc.etc.

This enough to massage your ego!!

Of course it's the most Advance Fighter ever built and will ever be build, after Tejas only Tejas can be more Advance no other Fighter can come even close... just look at this,
World looking for Tejas in sky..
1618864657536.png

Meanwhile Apna Teja bhai ...
Syke motafckasssssssss
1618864726929.png

We are not like you guys who will out threads related to Azm discussing the same will be shall be, do we say anything? Its normal as whatever info you get, you share accordingly and has nothing wrong. But then you’re just filling pages here with troll posts.
Yes we are working on azm but we ain't saying its gonna be best fifth gen jet in world sonny
But you already claiming that yr Tejas 2 3 whatever is gonna be best in single engine fourth gen jets my child
You here sounds like the troll mz child and that too a dumb one ;)

Good job. Foreign Policy is a gold standard magazine. Their experts are the best at their game.

Great, so now you guys can finally STFU?

"Pakistan’s F-16 combat jets have all been accounted for, U.S.-based Foreign Policy magazine"

Why is eveyone bashing on the TEJAS? Let Indians mass produce it and feel happy. The way things are going TEJAS will be backbone of IAF. With a 3-4 rafales squadrons .

I am honestly happy if this the outcome. Let indians tie up their defense budget and populate their airforce with this..junk.

Yes we are working on azm but we ain't saying its gonna be best fifth gen jet in world sonny
But you already claiming that yr Tejas 2 3 whatever is gonna be best in single engine fourth gen jets my child
You here sounds like the troll mz child and that too a dumb one ;)
In its class it will be best, prototype construction is going on, and in 2023 it will have first flight.
Sukhoi Slayers
Your Air Commodore Kaiser Tufail in his blog said that the Flankers narrowly escaped the AMRAAMs and survived it, so who’s lying? And who was the WSO of this aircraft who “shot down” MKI as the pilot was Hassan Siddique? Flanker Slayers lol. I remember Ghafoor said ”aaj ke zamane me scooter bhi gir jaaye pata chal jaata hai, toh fighter plane crash koi chhupa kaise sakta hai” to mock India’s claims of Shooting down F-16, but he should have said that then how did India hide its so called shot down MKI?
36644A77-F00C-4D7C-8F6F-B0CE45D11988.jpeg

Your Air Commodore Kaiser Tufail in his blog said that the Flankers narrowly escaped the AMRAAMs and survived it, so who’s lying? And who was the WSO of this aircraft who “shot down” MKI as the pilot was Hassan Siddique? Flanker Slayers lol.
I saw a picture of a monument created at a PAF base with tails of MiG-21 and SU-30 to portray the shooting down of these aircraft.

Will the SU-30 tail be removed now? Or it would be taught as a truth and nothing else but truth to the next generations in Pakistan?

remove the sticker from the airframe and you will see “Made in China” 😂😂😂 indians are a species of 1.5 billion which cant even build a decent fighter jet.

they take so much pride in their space program which uses imported russian engines 😂 a joke of a nation

Which space program use russian engines ? Name them pls

they take so much pride in their space program which uses imported russian engines 😂 a joke of a nation
India did import Russian GSLV engines in 90s, but they had to be junked due to sanctions. Thereafter India has been building its own engines for it’s spacecrafts.

Could you please provide link that says that India is still importing these engines?
remove the sticker from the airframe and you will see “Made in China”
Remove the paint on JF-17 and you will see only Chinese stuff everywhere.😜

It seems you all have started presuming the same for Indian fighter.

Butthurt trolls don’t have anything else to say except undermining other’s programmes, you are so butthurt that anything India does is foreign made lol, Russian engines? Go check out the documentary of ISRO’s cryogenic engine saga. And Tejas is perfect for its role that is point defence.

Which space program use russian engines ? Name them pls

Take it easy. Do not Pakistanis and chinese seriously.
In its class it will be best, prototype construction is going on, and in 2023 it will have first flight.

Your Air Commodore Kaiser Tufail in his blog said that the Flankers narrowly escaped the AMRAAMs and survived it, so who’s lying? And who was the WSO of this aircraft who “shot down” MKI as the pilot was Hassan Siddique? Flanker Slayers lol. I remember Ghafoor said ”aaj ke zamane me scooter bhi gir jaaye pata chal jaata hai, toh fighter plane crash koi chhupa kaise sakta hai” to mock India’s claims of Shooting down F-16, but he should have said that then how did India hide its so called shot down MKI?View attachment 735714

The funny thing is that they still run a thread saying that MKI was shot down in Pakistani space. Yet they have no proofs. Two pilots of Sukhoi were caught and hospitalized also.

Your Air Commodore Kaiser Tufail in his blog said that the Flankers narrowly escaped the AMRAAMs and survived it, so who’s lying? And who was the WSO of this aircraft who “shot down” MKI as the pilot was Hassan Siddique? Flanker Slayers lol. I remember Ghafoor said ”aaj ke zamane me scooter bhi gir jaaye pata chal jaata hai, toh fighter plane crash koi chhupa kaise sakta hai” to mock India’s claims of Shooting down F-16, but he should have said that then how did India hide its so called shot down MKI?View attachment 735714
As I said before and you concurred

Will be shall be is you chumps mantra

And always remains will be :)

Back
Top Bottom