What's new

How Did India Manage to Build an Advanced Fighter Jet Like the Tejas?

I think the Indians forgot that only 50.5 percent of Tejas is actually Indian by value, and only 55% of the aircraft is made in India, compared to 58% for Thunder (higher for the newer blocks). Not to mention one of these aircraft cost the Indians 79 million USD. Meanwhile Thunder offers better performance for about 1/3rd the price.

I also don’t get why india likes to cry over Pakistan’s joint projects as If theyre something bad. Is it because absolutely no one is willing to work with India? Alot of the good tech in the world is made by joint projects. The F35, The euro fighter, western AWACS, modern missiles, the list goes on. So what if Pakistan and China made a fighter together? As long as it’s kicking Indian ***, it doesn’t matter where it comes from. Call back when the Tejas starts flying.

I think the Indians forgot that only 50.5 percent of Tejas is actually Indian by value, and only 55% of the aircraft is made in India, compared to 58% for Thunder (higher for the newer blocks). Not to mention one of these aircraft cost the Indians 79 million USD. Meanwhile Thunder offers better performance for about 1/3rd the price.

I also don’t get why india likes to cry over Pakistan’s joint projects as If theyre something bad. Is it because absolutely no one is willing to work with India? Alot of the good tech in the world is made by joint projects. The F35, The euro fighter, western AWACS, modern missiles, the list goes on. So what if Pakistan and China made a fighter together? As long as it’s kicking Indian ***, it doesn’t matter where it comes from. Call back when the Tejas starts flying.
From where do you get that stupid figure? And that 58% is a joke, can you tell me what do you make in Pakistan? You guys only make front fuselage and import mid and rear fuselage from iron brother. And avionics etc are only assembled in Pakistan, while we locally manufacture most of the foreign components used in LCA, 70% of LCA is Indigenous.

From where do you get that stupid figure? And that 58% is a joke, can you tell me what do you make in Pakistan? You guys only make front fuselage and import mid and rear fuselage from iron brother. And avionics etc are only assembled in Pakistan, while we locally manufacture most of the foreign components used in LCA, 70% of LCA is Indigenous.
We know how excited you Indians are to have a voice which PDF has given you even though by doing so it has critically compromised it's quality, none the less, do you ever read what you post.....parroting same nonsense repeatedly....get a life and let me spoon feed you since you have serious issues.

Today, Tejas is 50 per cent indigenous. It has a GE American engine, an Israeli Elta radar, and British aerospace, avionics, and other engines.

We know how excited you Indians are to have a voice which PDF has given you even though by doing so it has critically compromised it's quality, none the less, do you ever read what you post.....parroting same nonsense repeatedly....get a life and let me spoon feed you since you have serious issues.

Today, Tejas is 50 per cent indigenous. It has a GE American engine, an Israeli Elta radar, and British aerospace, avionics, and other engines.

Quote HAL official not some news articles

Take a hike fanboy.....when was last time you posted something quoting any credible source?
Last time I wrote a whole article on AMCA and CATS and posted it with all open source credible source called DRDO.

Lol go to pac website we are building not only front fuselage as well as wings rear horizontal ànd vertical tails, middle fuselage build by China ànd most of its avionics ànd radars

Lol go to pac website we are building not only front fuselage as well as wings rear horizontal ànd vertical tails, middle fuselage build by China ànd most of its avionics ànd radars
I saw a whole documentary by Hum News where the guys working said the front fuselage is made here while the mid and rear fuselage is imported from “iron brother”.

Last time I wrote a whole article on AMCA and CATS and posted it with all open source credible source called DRDO.

Come up with neutral source than talk sh!t about jft if you know nothing about fighter jet DEVELOPMENTS than you should stay silent
I saw a whole documentary by Hum News where the guys working said the front fuselage is made here while the mid and rear fuselage is imported from “iron brother”.
Hum TV is nothing all pakisAni news chennal are bad to reporting on defense matters, respected international defense sites like jane's/ flight global/ aviation weekly told that we're building rear fuselage as well as wings of jft

Falcon Slayer :rofl:
Crying like dummy suckers to the world.... look at those miserable and defeated faces . :lol:

1618859725349.png

I posted articles, for not you to deviate and derail the topic. Losers.

WTF is top class Palne???

Oldman always laugh at something ultra modern.

It seems that losers are trying to defend undefendable.

Back
Top Bottom