What's new

How China is desperate to Complete Pakistan’s Nuclear triad

Oh man ..... China giving you SUB ? why china giving you more SUB then your usual requirement? what is the reason for china to give you SUB?

all the above question is answered by me, why the china is giving you sub.

Please. No conspiracy theories,

We have enough Islamists already doing so.

Don't be one.

Thank you

Oh man ..... China giving you SUB ? why china giving you more SUB then your usual requirement? what is the reason for china to give you SUB?

How do you know what is our requirement, I believe it us who will define what are our requirements.

modi on china trip begging for support and crying about CPEC
11140019_466871570144720_188185276131223006_n-jpg.243917
Did he really wear 'THIS'??????

Wowwwwwwwww i loved them allllll. I am so happy Modi didnt destroy these dresses by wearing them

Last edited:

Nutjob Pak has been looking or sub for years ... First they tried the German U boats who didn't give us (nuke firing capability) .. Than the Turks offered their U212s ... And than we ordered 8 from China ...

Our equirement is 14 subs under Armed forces modernisation plan 2019... Which has already suffered a lot due to economic crises.

But even so why is your *** burning ? Do you see us cryin when you buy anything? You people are so fukin meek... Pathetic .. Your Cinderella PM visits and moans about Pak wherever he visits yet nobody gives a fuk...Your people whine on every fora... Your journalists whine and moan... Disgraceful.

All good bro! How's tricks with you? Hope you and our family are well.
Quite hectic bro. End-term exam, submissions and project reports have ruined my entire life. Hope you and your fmaily are well.

Nutjob Pak has been looking or sub for years ... First they tried the German U boats who didn't give us (nuke firing capability) .. Than the Turks offered their U212s ... And than we ordered 8 from China ...

Our equirement is 14 subs under Armed forces modernisation plan 2019... Which has already suffered a lot due to economic crises.

But even so why is your *** burning ? Do you see us cryin when you buy anything? You people are so fukin meek... Pathetic .. Your Cinderella PM visits and moans about Pak wherever he visits yet nobody gives a fuk...Your people whine on every fora... Your journalists whine and moan... Disgraceful.

Hi bro !

I feel chatty today. Anyway, nothing useful happening in the thread anyway. Just a bunch of insecure kids fighting over things which doesn't even matter.

Undergrad or Graduate studies ? :what:

Graduate bro. Cooling my heels here before i delve full time into the corporate world. How about you ?

Hi bro !

I feel chatty today. Anyway, nothing useful happening in the thread anyway. Just a bunch of insecure kids fighting over things which doesn't even matter.

Graduate bro. Cooling my heels here before i delve full time into the corporate world. How about you ?

Ok so let's chat bro... Come to the Pak corner... But gimme sometime...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom