What's new

How China is desperate to Complete Pakistan’s Nuclear triad

Again, bhai jaan

you are drifting away from the subject.

Vietnam is a new player on the block (relatively speaking).

Why you keep dragging it in this thread.

Please focus.

focus focus focus focus focus please.

Please focus on the quoted OP.

focus focus focus focus focus focus please

no need to do personal attacks.

Thank you
OkOok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok
Btw sorry for that

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Of course not. Then why are you buying hundreds of billions worth of weapons for the Chinese??? And, you forgot what happens on your border with the Chinese? There are youtube videos on it.

The US does trillions worth of trade with China. It would be stupid for me to say China is our friend when I and every other American clearly knows our next conflict would take place around the South China sea!!! Go give this "we don't have anything with China" baloney to someone who was in high school. Should I know add Chinese access to Gawader and some more content there about India's heart burn???

Ask Modi to overnight the letter to me again. "I" haven't received it yet. I am actually not interested in MFN anyway :omghaha::omghaha:

What is your point mate?

India is indulging in trade with China despite all the hostilities. Nobody can ever say that everything is fine between India and China. There are some real problems. But we don't indulge in ceasefire violations or infiltration or even use snipers to take out the unsuspecting border guards.

We also never let those problems come in the way of bilateral trade with China which is pushing $100 Billion mark.

But it is only Pakistan which is mixing trade/business with politics/Kashmir. Pakistan somehow thinks that it is punishing India by not trading with India (which is a market of 1.2 billion people!).

What can I say, it is India's loss!

Now, you expect a country to sign off on giving you guys more access when your terrorism training organizations like the RAW is killing scores of Pakistanis inside Pakistan through various terrorist support organizations????
You clearly didn't read my post. I wasn't asking for a political show. I was meaning one Indian leader like Modi or his friends, saying everything stops. Let's bring open and honest peace to this region and help the poor and the needy.

Let's do a no war, no terrorism proxy training and supporting terrorism inside each others territory and let's grow this region. THAT is what I am talking about. This wasn't about a "show" like Modi does when the US State Dept pushes him, he calls NS....that's a show. I meant an all honest effort to bring about peace to this region ![

Weren't you the one preaching India to talk about "trade, not war"?

If you guys are serious about trade, you need to start by granting MFN, one of the most basic provisions that a WTO member is expected to extend to another member.

Or else, stop this hypocritical nonsense of "Let's do trade not war"!

Anyway, did you miss yesterday's news where your own Head of FIA (no less) admitted to Pakistani citizens' role in Mumbai and how "dilatory" tactics were being used in the prosecution of those monsters?

Meanwhile, we are happy to maintain the status quo on Kashmir while talking with Pakistan about "trade, not war" and asking Pakistan to prosecute the members of UN-designated terrorist organization who masterminded the 26/11 attack on India.

We buy it india has prob did pak ever said thing u r going shopping trillions of dollars

Pak has all right tu defend itself

and indian forces never dare to put a inch of foot in it i gurantee u that u dont have balls to do that

What is your point mate?

India is indulging in trade with China despite all the hostilities. Nobody can ever say that everything is fine between India and China. There are some real problems. But we don't indulge in ceasefire violations or infiltration or even use snipers to take out the unsuspecting border guards.

We also never let those problems come in the way of bilateral trade with China which is pushing $100 Billion mark.

But it is only Pakistan which is mixing trade/business with politics/Kashmir. Pakistan somehow thinks that it is punishing India by not trading with India (which is a market of 1.2 billion people!).

My point is VERY clear in my post. You should read it again. By giving out MFN status and then putting all your money and bets inside Baluchistan and Karachi....you are not doing trade and showing good faith. YET, you asked the Pakistanis to show it all the time.

How would you feel if I kept asking you to do business with me, but I kept harassing your family members through various means.....am I REALLY trying to do trade with you or is it more of a drama than anything else? For any trade or anything else to happen, there is mutual respect, good faith and courtesy put into a relationship. That has never come outside of ONE Indian PM or other people's mouth. A lot of talk but nothing concrete.

When two nations or their elected PM's decide that they want to create peace and partnership....no incident can stop it. Eastern Europe is an example. I think I made my point.

Just a side point, no one would survive a nuclear attack...except for maybe Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. And for the record, there's a chance that FATA might survive a nuclear war too. God knows that place has taken a beating.

Muslim population in BD, India and Pakistan are almost same in number. The time is coming - and coming soon, when Muslims of Kerala-Lakswadip, W Bengal and Assam will demand independence from the Hindu Raj.
lol that time, you will see something different Hindu reaction. they will be thrown off

But this is not the thread for your points,

Read page 1 post 1
Oh man ..... China giving you SUB ? why china giving you more SUB then your usual requirement? what is the reason for china to give you SUB?

all the above question is answered by me, why the china is giving you sub.

Just a side point, no one would survive a nuclear attack...except for maybe Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. And for the record, there's a chance that FATA might survive a nuclear war too. God knows that place has taken a beating.
Seriously, what is there to destroy in FATA ? That job is already done by pakistan military.
53bec63e0f608.jpg

He is trying to make a good impression. :enjoy:

Everybody on this site would agree that you are the ultimate master of satire. Nobody can match you in satire and should never attempt to. It is unthinkable to match you in likes received for your typical posts.

For the remark you made on Modi's dress, what do you think of Nawaz Sharif and the dresses of all Pakistani leaders who visit China since you think that he dresses to impress? What do you wear and what impression do you make on all ????

A hundred years of collars & slits

Do you know that Chinese presidents and their consorts always wear Western dresses on trips abroad and never Chinese dresses to impress?

China's first lady dresses to impress - Al Jazeera English

Now dawn the most respected and popular Pakistani English newspaper says, Go Green: The Chinese first lady's style screams brotherhood - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

The wives of Indian leaders always wear sarees very proudly and even the male leaders too often wear traditional indian dresses very proudly... very very proudly... when they visit foreign countries.

Last edited:
Everybody on this site would agree that you are the ultimate master of satire. Nobody can match you in satire and should never attempt to. It is unthinkable to match you in likes received for your typical posts.

Uh... alright then? :lol:

Chinadaily, a Chinese newspaper, in a typical rare admission in heavily censored PRC China, writes

China's most popular traditional dress is not so traditional, after all. The cheongsam, that figure-hugging dress with a mandarin collar and slit skirt, which has become synonymous with Chinese beauty and elegance, is actually a product of "Western tailoring applied to traditional Chinese robes".

You did not reply to those contradictory statements from Chinese presidents about religion and Mao worship in China.

My point is VERY clear in my post. You should read it again. By giving out MFN status and then putting all your money and bets inside Baluchistan and Karachi....you are not doing trade and showing good faith. YET, you asked the Pakistanis to show it all the time.

How would you feel if I kept asking you to do business with me, but I kept harassing your family members through various means.....am I REALLY trying to do trade with you or is it more of a drama than anything else? For any trade or anything else to happen, there is mutual respect, good faith and courtesy put into a relationship. That has never come outside of ONE Indian PM or other people's mouth. A lot of talk but nothing concrete.

When two nations or their elected PM's decide that they want to create peace and partnership....no incident can stop it. Eastern Europe is an example. I think I made my point.

Here is what you were preaching on Page 1:

No war, only trade. Any issues, we jointly handle it such as terrorism, etc. But no, they would rather cry over a country's defense acquisitions who is 1/4 the size of India. But the word "peace" will never come out!!!

Now you are asking me how you can do trade when India is harassing your family members?

And BTW, I think you are mixing up MFN and transit access to Afghanistan, mate!

Granting MFN will not give any unlimited access to India to do whatever it pleases in Balochistan or Karachi.

See there is where the problems lies. India is all for peace and partnership - but that's NOT what you guys ultimately want, is it?

You guys expect India to hand you over Kashmir on a platter every time the 2 sides meet for any kind of talks! Obviously the talks are doomed to fail even before they begin.

Like I said, you need to find a good reason to bash India!

I love how you guys resort to personal attacks after only 2 posts. :P

Also did we make the Indian President say that India was a superpower in 2012? Nope. He said it on his own.

On the other hand, we are only a developing country, if you divide $11 trillion by a population of over 1+ billion you'll see we have a very low per capita income, not enough to be classified as a developed country, let alone a superpower.

Hmm, is that why Modi came to China and begged us to let them into the P5?

Your leaders have a history of begging to first the Soviet Union and then backstabbing them and then going to USA every year to beg . Who is the ultimate beggar????

There are zillions of links all over the internet for this. Of course, you will not admit the facts true to your typical nature.

China’s secret plan to topple the US as the world’s superpower | New York Post

Since the 1960s, noting that contrary to popular belief, President Richard Nixon’s opening to China in the ’70s was initiated by China, not the US.

During early meetings between Mao and Nixon, Mao pushed for the two countries to work together against the Soviet threat, with Mao urging the US to “create an anti-Soviet axis that would include Europe, Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, and Japan.”

Meeting with President Jimmy Carter in 1978, Deng arranged for what would become 19,000 Chinese science students to study here, and Deng and Carter reached an agreement for the US to provide China with “the greatest outpouring of American scientific and technological expertise in history.”

Under President Ronald Reagan, for whom Pillsbury served as a foreign policy adviser, the Pentagon agreed to “sell advanced air, ground, naval and missile technology to the Chinese to transform the People’s Liberation Army into a world-class fighting force,” later including “nuclear cooperation and development . . . to expand China’s military and civilian nuclear programs.” Reagan also assisted in China’s development of industries such as “intelligent robotics, artificial intelligence, biotechnology, lasers, supercomputers, space technology and manned spaceflight.”

“Before long,” Pillsbury writes, “the Chinese had made significant progress on more than 10,000 projects, all heavily dependent on Western assistance and all crucial to China’s Marathon strategy.” Similar assistance has continued to this day.

We in India and all over the world can criticize irrational statements made by our leaders but can you in China do so?? What will happen to the family members, your supporters and loved ones if you do so?

First,
We should not worship Mao as a god, says China’s president - Telegraph

and then,
Sohu Blog Editor Detained for Making Fun of Mao Worship - Businessweek

Chinese President Hu Jintao added the word "religion" to the communist party constitution!!! | Values Voter News

China's Leader Puts Faith in Religious

Hu Jintao on the Communist Party's Approach to Religion in China

Chinadaily, a Chinese newspaper, in a typical rare admission in heavily censored PRC China, writes

China's most popular traditional dress is not so traditional, after all. The cheongsam, that figure-hugging dress with a mandarin collar and slit skirt, which has become synonymous with Chinese beauty and elegance, is actually a product of "Western tailoring applied to traditional Chinese robes".

You did not reply to those contradictory statements from Chinese presidents about religion and Mao worship in China.
Traditional dress:Hanfu
图片.jpg
图片1.jpg
图片2.jpeg
图片3.jpeg
图片4.jpeg
图片5.jpg
图片6.jpg
图片7.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts