What's new

How China is desperate to Complete Pakistan’s Nuclear triad

stay on topic..... check you T-84 proved superior then AK, myth broken of Chinese tank superiority.
If you had bothered to read instead of pontificating You would have known that What i was referring to was your claim that India can produce technologically advanced weaponry at low cost. I simply quoted you an example of the Indian efficiency and economy.Was I off topic? Can I retort that you should take the time to read posts before shooting your mouth off.
Araz
PS: I will respond to the earlier part of your post once I have read the references that you have provided.

Firstly unlike with Pakistan, there is no war-like situation between the India and China as you contend. Our trade is galloping by leaps and bounds almost touching $100 billion compared to your measly $14 billion.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Of course not. Then why are you buying hundreds of billions worth of weapons for the Chinese??? And, you forgot what happens on your border with the Chinese? There are youtube videos on it.

The US does trillions worth of trade with China. It would be stupid for me to say China is our friend when I and every other American clearly knows our next conflict would take place around the South China sea!!! Go give this "we don't have anything with China" baloney to someone who was in high school. Should I know add Chinese access to Gawader and some more content there about India's heart burn???

Secondly, it is Pakistan that has always put a spoke in the wheel where trade between India and Pakistan is concerned. India had given you MFN status decades ago but you guys are crap scared to afford the same status to India as you think that your markets will be overwhelmed by Indian goods and thus destroy your industry. Nothing can be farther from the truth.

Ask Modi to overnight the letter to me again. "I" haven't received it yet. I am actually not interested in MFN anyway :omghaha::omghaha:

Now, you expect a country to sign off on giving you guys more access when your terrorism training organizations like the RAW is killing scores of Pakistanis inside Pakistan through various terrorist support organizations????
You clearly didn't read my post. I wasn't asking for a political show. I was meaning one Indian leader like Modi or his friends, saying everything stops. Let's bring open and honest peace to this region and help the poor and the needy.

Let's do a no war, no terrorism proxy training and supporting terrorism inside each others territory and let's grow this region. THAT is what I am talking about. This wasn't about a "show" like Modi does when the US State Dept pushes him, he calls NS....that's a show. I meant an all honest effort to bring about peace to this region !

nope its not India, its china , they burning and getting desperate , both have deference... didn't seen the topic?. Spending Billions but also develop technology , which is needed for future development Like fast breeder reactor ?

Indo-Vietnam Relations: An Answer to Sino-Pak Partnership | Aditi Malhotra - Academia.edu

this is why China is soo desperate , as India getting close to China and china feel helpless ? now china feel the heat after Vietnam given the Permanent Berthing Rights in Na Thrang port in SCS in 2012.
Vietnam, India Boost Naval Ties to Counter China

I am in topic, and giving the reason why china is so desperate. BTW the First point in already operation and P2 is under process and then come pt3 .

Again, bhai jaan

you are drifting away from the subject.

Vietnam is a new player on the block (relatively speaking).

Why you keep dragging it in this thread.

Please focus.

focus focus focus focus focus please.

And you are Think Tank:hitwall:

Please focus on the quoted OP.

focus focus focus focus focus focus please

no need to do personal attacks.

Thank you

Again, bhai jaan

you are drifting away from the subject.

Vietnam is a new player on the block (relatively speaking).

Why you keep dragging it in this thread.

Please focus.

focus focus focus focus focus please.

Please focus on the quoted OP.

focus focus focus focus focus focus please

no need to do personal attacks.

Thank you
Sir ji, The reason for Getting china getting desperate after Chinese Seen India on their Border and their SCS dreams is getting broken , when India is about to established it permanent navel base in SCS.

The above mentioned is the reason for china getting desperate .......

Sir ji, The reason for Getting china getting desperate after Chinese Seen India on their Border and their SCS dreams is getting broken , when India is about to established it permanent navel base in SCS.

The above mentioned is the reason for china getting desperate .......

no need to go all RED bhai jaan

FYI. China-Pakistan cooperation predates Vietnam-India thingy by decades.

1.Anybody who should be desperate here is India. Pakistan has developed its defense capabilities - conventional, WMD and irregular, by leaps.

2. However, for peace and a tension-free SA, Kashmir issue needs to be solved, and India needs to sincerely accept once for all the reality of The Two Nation Theory, ie, the Muslims are nation by themselves, be they in Pakistan or BD. The peoples of SA can work for prosperity and happiness.

1.Anybody who should be desperate here is India. Pakistan has developed its defense capabilities - conventional, WMD and irregular, by leaps.

2. However, for peace and a tension-free SA, Kashmir issue needs to be solved, and India needs to sincerely accept once for all the reality of The Two Nation Theory, ie, the Muslims are nation by themselves, be they in Pakistan or BD. The peoples of SA can work for prosperity and happiness.
before that PAK and BD have to accept all Muslims from India also, which is more then double of population of both country..... as per two nation theory....

For which no PAK and BD ready to accept as per two nation theory.

no need to go all RED bhai jaan

FYI. China-Pakistan cooperation predates Vietnam-India thingy by decades.

India moved late , It started now pinning china, that why china is now getting desperate to contain India in backyard. So that India Navy focus more on western sea instead of SCS.

before that PAK and BD have to accept all Muslims from India also, which is more then double of population of both country..... as per two nation theory....

1. Indian Muslims are not double the population of Pakistan or Bangladesh.

2. Why should we help in taking out our agents of change from India. They have already grown back to roughly 15%, which will increase in the years and decades to come:)

Btw, I would love to see BD buy 3-6 advanced subs soon.

1. Indian Muslims are not double the population of Pakistan or Bangladesh.
china will equip pakistan BD every friend country in this region to control indian ocean
2. Why should we help in taking out our agents of change from India. They have already grown back to roughly 15%, which will increase in the years and decades to come:)

Btw, I would love to see BD buy 3-6 advanced subs soon.

India moved late , It started now pinning china, that why china is now getting desperate to contain India in backyard. So that India Navy focus more on western sea instead of SCS.

But this is not the thread for your points,

Read page 1 post 1

Muslim population in BD, India and Pakistan are almost same in number. The time is coming - and coming soon, when Muslims of Kerala-Lakswadip, W Bengal and Assam will demand independence from the Hindu Raj.

Pakistan has the fastest growing Nuclear Arms program in the whole world. After facilitating clandestine Nuclear Proliferation, China is at it again by enabling the third arm of Pakistan's Nuclear triad.

It doesn't take a genius to figure who it is all targeted against. And you ask why India should be bothered? Are you even for real?

Besides, when has the 'small' size of Pakistan ever stopped it from needling India? Do 1965 war or Kargil or even the terrorist attacks originating from established to be originating from Pakistan ring any bell?

Or are you one of those who think Mumbai 26/11 was an inside job just to malign the saintly Pakistan's image internationally?

Which Indian leader has ever shied away from talks and free trade with Pakistan? Even the so-called "most jingoistic" PM Modi invited your PM for his swearing-in ceremony along with all regional leaders. But it is not the talks and trade that Pakistan is really interested in, but "Kashmir". Obviously, the talks are bound to fail.

Now you can't turn around and say India is responsible for all the failed talks! Unless you implicitly expected India to oblige Pakistan by offering Kashmir on a platter as part of the talks.

BTW, China is India's biggest trading partner. So much so that China runs a huge surplus against India. Now that is trade despite all the obvious animosity between the 2 neighbors.

Do you even know who is holding back from facilitating the bilateral trade?
Hint: India granted Pakistan MFN status long ago while Pakistan is yet to reciprocate it.

FYI MFN status is one of the 'most basic' provision that a WTO member country is expected to extend to another!

Humbly put, 'talking about trade with India and not war' is rich coming from a Pakistani!

Take a deep breath, it will help.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom