What's new

How can we stop F-16s without Rafales

You don't need Rafale's to defend India, all you need is change of mind set at the top, a lot of ludooes to sweeten every one , good will of neighbours and negotiated settlement of Kashmir. No one is attacking you instead you are the one beating the drums of the war. Love conquers all and there are no winners in the wars.
Invest Rafale's savings at your people instead of giving money to French defence establishment.

we need hq9 ,j11,Drones swarm and jf17 block 3 in large numbers we can defend just fine
dont panic we dont need anything this rafale MMRCA drama is too old that even if we buy first day today those jets were already mid age . it was started early 2000s .

According to IAF the Pakistani F16 was shot down by a mig 21 . They should induct more mig 21 in their inventory!!
they can buy some used MIG-21 from 3rd world countries like north korea egypt

dont panic we dont need anything this rafale MMRCA drama is too old that even if we buy first day today those jets were already mid age . it was started early 2000s .

they can buy some used MIG-21 from 3rd world countries like north korea egypt
Sadian guzer gyeen
i used to be in 7th grade when i first heard of MMRCA tender?
after a full decade what do they order....... a mere 36 jets
P.S there new tender will have the same fate

Sadian guzer gyeen
i used to be in 7th grade when i first heard of MMRCA tender?
after a full decade what do they order....... a mere 36 jets
P.S there new tender will have the same fate
I changed 2 jobs since then i was fresh in job early 2000s when i heared mmrca . Now i am planning to retire but no mmrca come

What happened to two front wars?? All they found shortage of Rafale. Why indian morale is down on SU30MKI. What happened? ???????????????????
Two front ki to bat hi koi nhi kerta aik front sanbhal leen bari baat ho gi

Actually, the Indians need the Starship Enterprise and an alliance with the Klingons.

No doubt the ancient Indians capable of space and time travel had such an alliance - Modi just needs to reactivate it.

JF17 is like Voyager with the futuristic torpedoes- shooting down one Cube/MKI after another :omghaha:

I believe in the long run it would be beneficial for Pakistan if India does indeed go-ahead and buys the Rafales as it would further dilute the already mediocre experience level and flight doctrines of the Indian pilot and the Indian air-force.

It truly is shocking to think that Pakistan's limited air to air weapons systems are more than adequate to handle the enemies number, can our JF-17's and F-16's out last more than 250 SU-30 MKI's in a full blown air war?, it's sure is looking like a possibility now.

The "how can we resist them" statement is coming from an adversary whose air force is larger than twice our own and still needs two squadrons of Rafales to manage an equilibrium.

Nonetheless SU-30 MKI is an extremely potent jet and the enemy posses those in numbers that we cannot hope to match, because of that we must continue to stay vigilant, alert and extremely proficient with the weapons we already have and may Allah SWT guide us to victory for that inevitable all out war, Ameen.

Last edited:
What happened to two front wars?? All they found shortage of Rafale. Why indian morale is down on SU30MKI. What happened? ???????????????????
Correction: 2.5 fronts war...

I believe in the long run it would be beneficial for Pakistan if India does indeed go-ahead and buys the Rafales as it would further dilute the already mediocre experience level and flight doctrines of the Indian pilot and the Indian air-force.

It truly is shocking to think that Pakistan's limited air to air weapons systems is more than adequate to handle the enemies number, can our JF-17's and F-16's out last more than 250 SU-30 MKI's in a full blown air war?, it's sure is looking like a possibility now.

The "how can we resist them" statement is coming from an adversary whose air force is larger than twice our own and still needs two squadrons of Rafales to manage an equilibrium.
Looks like nothing has changed for the IAF since '65....

ZomboMeme 06032019115547.jpg

New Delhi:

India needs Rafale jets to defend the country "from Pakistani F-16 fighters that recently bombed us", the government said today at an open court hearing on petitions asking the Supreme Court to review its clean chit to the fighter jet deal with France. "We need Rafale jets to defend our country from F-16 fighter planes that recently bombed us. Without Rafale how can we resist them," the government's lawyer, Attorney General KK Venugopal argued.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/raf...n-classified-pap-2003476?pfrom=home-topscroll
There is another good method to stop F16s : just don't fight Pakistan.

hanumaan ji jo hain to fir not made in india jahaj key jarurat hani hovay.
Maybe Pak should ve waited for version 4 of JF17 also before responding!

New Delhi:

India needs Rafale jets to defend the country "from Pakistani F-16 fighters that recently bombed us", the government said today at an open court hearing on petitions asking the Supreme Court to review its clean chit to the fighter jet deal with France. "We need Rafale jets to defend our country from F-16 fighter planes that recently bombed us. Without Rafale how can we resist them," the government's lawyer, Attorney General KK Venugopal argued.
https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/raf...n-classified-pap-2003476?pfrom=home-topscroll
Propaganda...

Also jf 17 was used so u guys should first think about countering 250 jf 17s

Back
Top Bottom