What's new

Rafael heavy on F-16 of Pakistan, it can detect 40 targets simultaneously within 100 km radius

I can also remember back in the days when it was MKI v F16 and Indians claimed MKI is enough for all of Pakistan air force. Even I was baffled at the MKI specs. It looked dangerous on a paper.

I will still say su30mki is a beast and we should not underestimate it but Paf has a plan to counter it.
Rafael is a plane in a different league, great fighting machine, with deadly missiles. A great buy by the Iaf. Pakistan airforce needs latest f16s to counter it

What we have done in the past is not a guarantee of what we will do in future.

But seriously, I am asking because the missile range is quite big. I am sure PAF has already worked on the counters of this threat, just want to know what?

I think Chinese BVRs will outdo Rafael missiles?

I always bashed PAF think tanks... they failed to get fighters on time back in 90s... they failed to make a good deal ibtw96 - 99, they failed to get large number of F16s post 9/11 (failed to take advantage of Americans), again PAF failed to get hands on Rafale back in 2005 .. so they have huge list and history of failures and now they stuck in JF17 quite frankly... and trust me Jf17 is not even close to 3.5 Gen lol even on Feb, we tackle Indians with our 20 30 years old F16s... its just a bogus marketing campaign of JF17 by Pakistan that we have shot down Indian fighter with jf17. I

Despite of such huge failures in making good deals, still PAF lashes out IAF... thats what you call "Trust on our capability to counter any Indian threat"

PAF confused over J10 project because of J31....Pakistan is looking for J31 kind of platform not again J10... so let see

We should not underestimate our enemy's weapons.

Let's talk about what's superior in Rafael, and how will PAF counter it.

The article says that it has longer range A2A and A2G missiles, but we say that we will always have first shoot capability... How?

Are we expecting something more superior in the near future?
it doesnt matter what we think and talk about rafale. the thing that matters is what PAF is thinking about it and trust me they are not sitting idle. plans are there how to counter it and inshaAllah they will counter it.

I always bashed PAF think tanks... they failed to get fighters on time back in 90s... they failed to make a good deal ibtw96 - 99, they failed to get large number of F16s post 9/11 (failed to take advantage of Americans), again PAF failed to get hands on Rafale back in 2005 .. so they have huge list and history of failures and now they stuck in JF17 quite frankly... and trust me Jf17 is not even close to 3.5 Gen lol even on Feb, we tackle Indians with our 20 30 years old F16s... its just a bogus marketing campaign of JF17 by Pakistan that we have shot down Indian fighter with jf17. I

Despite of such huge failures in making good deals, still PAF lashes out IAF... thats what you call "Trust on our capability to counter any Indian threat"

PAF confused over J10 project because of J31....Pakistan is looking for J31 kind of platform not again J10... so let see
according to AM shahid latif PAF pointed out at least 50 weaknesses in J10 that needed to be removed before induction into PAF.

Rafale aawee ga mai Phulaa naal dharti Sajawan gi ... Indians right now :lol:

We should not underestimate our enemy's weapons.

Let's talk about what's superior in Rafael, and how will PAF counter it.

The article says that it has longer range A2A and A2G missiles, but we say that we will always have first shoot capability... How?

Are we expecting something more superior in the near future?

Bro PL-15 reported range is around 300+/- Just imagine a JF with low RCS launching from a distance of around 200+ Km and guide it with the help of AWAC's , if it bypass Rafale counter measures than RIP to Rafale .. French will be very nervous in future Indo-Pak Conflict .

Rafale aawee ga mai Phulaa naal dharti Sajawan gi ... Indians right now :lol:

Bro PL-15 reported range is around 300+/- Just imagine a JF with low RCS launching from a distance of around 200+ Km and guide it with the help of AWAC's , if it bypass Rafale counter measures than RIP to Rafale .. French will be very nervous in future Indo-Pak Conflict .
AWACS Cant guide it

it doesnt matter what we think and talk about rafale. the thing that matters is what PAF is thinking about it and trust me they are not sitting idle. plans are there how to counter it and inshaAllah they will counter it.

according to AM shahid latif PAF pointed out at least 50 weaknesses in J10 that needed to be removed before induction into PAF.

so Shahid Latfi pointed out 50 weaknesses in J10, what about his project JF17? is that better than J10 and how many weakensses in JF17 according to SL by the way or there is non?

I will still say su30mki is a beast and we should not underestimate it but Paf has a plan to counter it.
What if "The Genius Plan" is just to stay the f away from them. :rofl: We would be doomed then.

IMO we should increase number of assets like DA-20 for a start.

They should be upgraded to tackle future EW scenarios.

What we have done in the past is not a guarantee of what we will do in future.

But seriously, I am asking because the missile range is quite big. I am sure PAF has already worked on the counters of this threat, just want to know what?

I think Chinese BVRs will outdo Rafael missiles?

Let's see how capable PL-15 is.

Back
Top Bottom