What's new

How can Pakistan counter India’s ABM system?

Oh my Goodness, i offer the nation of India heartiest congratulations from the bottom of my heart for achieving something that even the US could not achieve :lol:. I must say, Indians are definitely a martian breed as they were able to accomplish something that America with all her infinite resources could not do.

because you should know by now india is incredible

because you should know by now india is incredible
well thats why we say incredible india :enjoy:
incredible_india.jpg

You need to concentrate on how to stop TTP and other militant groups from fracturing you rather than concentrating on ABM system that you will never need to use, especially looking at the situation at your place since last decade.

You need to concentrate on how to stop TTP and other militant groups from fracturing you rather than concentrating on ABM system that you will never need to use, especially looking at the situation at your place since last decade.

And you need to stop making Tall claims of what the "INDIAN ABM" can achieve while practically NO ABM has done or show me the Proof In real time scenario, the ABM has actually shot down any ballistic missile and second thing, The topic is about Pakistani Countering ABM of yours so don't act like a 3rd class troller and bring nonsense in this objective debate.

Why can't Indians or for that matter any one achieve what US have not yet achieved ??...... Is me or are Pakistanis are really panoroid about US in particular.... and worship them for their Infinite resources ??

Lets be realistic here for once, the US has so far been the most successful country when it comes down to designing and building military hardware. The amount of resources they can throw human and capital are simply unmatched, you honestly expect India to build a 100% credible ABM for only a fraction of the budget and only a fraction of the expertise, you have to be on some really nice drugs to actually believe that. Its good to be optimistic, but i will be a fool if i believe that i can outrun Bolt in a 100 meter sprint race.

As far as India's ABM capabilities are concerned, i have my doubts about its operational capabilities. Looking at the current state of the Indian Missile Program, i have a hard time believing that in such a short span of time the Indians are going to come up with a missile that can shoot down another maneuvering missile. The amount of testing that is required, the steps that are required, its an incremental process. Anyways, no point in speculating, all our queries will be answered in due time.

Why can't 5000 targets marked inside Pakistan..... The Chinese never had any problems marking 1500 targets in Taiwan which is hardly as big as 2 Pakistani districts combined...

Pakistan is not big enough and does not even has enough military installations, all that talk was simply hot air. I have no idea what those 5000 targets the AVM was referring too, another thing, smart officers always let their actions do the talking and not their mouths.

And what's the issue with fighting a two front war.... what would Pakistan do if attacked from India and Afghanistan both ??.....Will your Generals advocate to fight Afghanistan only and Surrender to India ??.... We did fight a two front war successfully in 71...... and expect my Generals to do the same if situation arises....

Successfully fighting against both Pakistan and China at the same time, Best of Luck to you. Again i will reiterate my point, wise Generals let their actions do the talking.

It need not remind you that we are the 4th strongest and 3rd largest military power and the top most strongest are our allies.

Good for you, but all this empty rhetoric is not scaring not impressing anyone :rolleyes:. How about you guys for once let your actions do the talking and not your mouths

Lets be realistic here for once, the US has so far been the most successful country when it comes down to designing and building military hardware. The amount of resources they can throw human and capital are simply unmatched, you honestly expect India to build a 100% credible ABM for only a fraction of the budget and only a fraction of the expertise, you have to be on some really nice drugs to actually believe that. Its good to be optimistic, but i will be a fool if i believe that i can outrun Bolt in a 100 meter sprint race.

As far as India's ABM capabilities are concerned, i have my doubts about its operational capabilities. Looking at the current state of the Indian Missile Program, i have a hard time believing that in such a short span of time the Indians are going to come up with a missile that can shoot down another maneuvering missile. The amount of testing that is required, the steps that are required, its an incremental process. Anyways, no point in speculating, all our queries will be answered in due time.

I never said India needs to compete with US in order to make a reliable military system..... nothing is 100% atleast certainly not at very long ranges unless you have some short of shield.

I tried to explain the US propaganda over the reports of their MDS being ineffective by their media in my last post..... the MD is certainly active and is being installed all over the globe.

It is really strange how you people blindly believe when China pops out a system in no time.... but advocate time in case when Indians do.... the test results are there for you to see... a few videos are also present on the youtube.... take some time and look at them to decide for yourself.... you have enough data available unlike in the case of any Chinese weapon system.

Pakistan is not big enough and does not even has enough military installations, all that talk was simply hot air. I have no idea what those 5000 targets the AVM was referring too, another thing, smart officers always let their actions do the talking and not their mouths.

I mentioned how the Chinese have marked 1500 targets in Taiwan.... these not only include General Headquarters or air bases.... but railway stations, bridges, petrol pumps, highways etc... nevertheless if you could understand then you would've been doing other good works.... about the taking part even it seems you have a little or no knowledge how Generals prepare for their wars.... Go back to history and pickup any war... verbal assaults has been a very integral and effective part of it.

Successfully fighting against both Pakistan and China at the same time, Best of Luck to you. Again i will reiterate my point, wise Generals let their actions do the talking.

The General never said successfully he only said we must be "Prepared" and I don't see any wrong in that... being successful is not just dependent on the amount of power projected but effective utilization of resources, strategy and planning to satisfy ones objective ... in that case one is successful even if he looses the war.

Good for you, but all this empty rhetoric is not scaring not impressing anyone :rolleyes:. How about you guys for once let your actions do the talking and not your mouths

Our actions does not need any validation of yours... you have seen in the past and would continue to see in future... And If you are not scared then you wouldn't have reacted.... nor would've your Generals.... certainly not in the manner they did.

---------- Post added at 12:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:36 PM ----------

I mentioned how the Chinese have marked 1500 targets in Taiwan.... these not only include General Headquarters or air bases.... but railway stations, bridges, petrol pumps, highways etc... nevertheless if you could understand then you would've been doing other good works.... about the taking part even it seems you have a little or no knowledge how Generals prepare for their wars.... Go back to history and pickup any war... verbal assaults has been a very integral and effective part of it.

The General never said successfully he only said we must be "Prepared" and I don't see any wrong in that... being successful is not just dependent on the amount of power projected but effective utilization of resources, strategy and planning to satisfy ones objective ... in that case one is successful even if he looses the war.

Our actions does not need any validation of yours... you have seen in the past and would continue to see in future... And If you are not scared then you wouldn't have reacted.... nor would've your Generals.... certainly not in the manner they did.

^^^^
I think what he meant was, "Have mercy and give our land (?) back.!........ since they are incapable of taking it back.

Your statement is the acceptance of being guilty party. Here is some who has admitted that Kashmir is under illegal occupation of Pakistan. Thanks neighbour. Now at least denial is over. What we are capable is for another time to be discussed.

btw ignorant Pakistanis claiming USA ABM is unsuccessful go and read about the successful test of the THAAD system yesterday in Hawaii

only ABM against ICBM has not been fully achieved India like Israel Russia and the U.S has already established credible ABM's to defend against at the very least IRBM's

add metal baloons and chaff...the common decoys used with the warhead to fool ABM.

Back
Top Bottom