What's new

How can India be a superpower if it can't even build a bridge?

Yea - we kinda know who slaughtered whom in Nanking and who handed their country on a platter to the Japs.

we slaghtered 5 hundreds of thousands japanese soldiers at WWII,considering after the civil war,how weak our country was,it was a big achivement indeed.

Yea - we kinda know who slaughtered whom in Nanking and who handed their country on a platter to the Japs.
Kindly brother, let not bait the CHINESE and remind them of thier bitter past which they wish not to remember. Kindly do not make references to such brutal massacre, this China man we are talking to might under estimate the freedom that we won, but we have to be more mature and superior in our replies and taking cheep shots make us look like loonies.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

we slaghtered 5 hundreds of thousands of japanese soldiers at WWII,considering after the civil war,how weak our country was,it was a big achivement indeed.
blood bath might be a common thing in your DNA, we values life in every breath. i dont think you are mature to understand that.

as i know,most of chinese don't believe in any kind of religion,and many believes rhat buddhism makes people weak.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

we don't beg for the pity from our enemy,we slaughter them directly,much simple and effective.

just answer a simple question which country has maximum buddhist population

we slaghtered 5 hundreds of thousands japanese soldiers at WWII,considering after the civil war,how weak our country was,it was a big achivement indeed.

Yea, well but you still handed your country on a platter to the Japanese. Did not even put up a token fight. Look at the British in India - from 1617 - it took them 140 years to start conquering and establishing British Raj in 1757 - 140 years before the Indians even began to yield to a colonial power. Compare this to the Chinese - they did not even hold out against the Japanese for 140 weeks.

just answer a simple question which country has maximum buddhist population

some bhuddist says 10% of chinese believe in bhuddism,but I don't believe it,maybe tens of millions are more correct.

Yea, well but you still handed your country on a platter to the Japanese. Did not even put up a token fight. Look at the British in India - from 1617 - it took them 140 years to start conquering and establishing British Raj in 1757 - 140 years before the Indians even began to yield to a colonial power. Compare this to the Chinese - they did not even hold out against the Japanese for 140 weeks.
Both the incidents are of differnt time and Japanese had fire power which the Chinese lacked, had it been that China has fire arms they would have put a tough fight. I find your rediculing the CHINESE disgusting man, we are a land of great souls is this your parents taught you, do not underestimate the might of our nation when you throw cheep comments. True INDIANs will not support you in abeting flame baiting with other country men,

Japanese never ruled china,get it straight.

Yup, Japanese was never taught in Chinese schools and we never worshipped the Japanese emperor.

Nanking was retribution for resistance and a crime against humanity.

Bhopal was just Indian stupidity.

Is that what they teach in Chinese textbooks that the Japanese did not conquer large swathes of China including Shanghai? Damn -it must be the Indian history books which are lying then....

Is that what they teach in Chinese textbooks that the Japanese did not conquer large swathes of China including Shanghai? Damn -it must be the Indian history books which are lying then....
i think you love mud slinging and trolling.

Yeah, by that definition Germany conquered Russia.
What a failed educational system you guys have.

And the Japanese occupied the Eastern parts of India too. Epic Fail at hands of both Brits and Japs.

Yeah, by that definition Germany conquered Russia.
What a failed educational system you guys have.

LOL - I did not realize that the Chinese were taught that Moscow fell to the Nazis! hahahahahah - trust me, it did not.

LOL - I did not realize that the Chinese were taught that Moscow fell to the Nazis! hahahahahah - trust me, it did not.

Yeah, the capital moved. Let's say the US Capital got nuked. The contingeny is to move the government to the mountains of West Virginia. Does that mean the US got conquered ??? Only to 11% functional literate Indians.

Mud slinging at its best, i am out of here.
It obviously take two idiots to argue and redicule each other and i see a bunch of Indian and Chinese idiots here in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom