What's new

How can India be a superpower if it can't even build a bridge?

I have read this written by so many India bashers here - regarding the fallen foot-over bridge which was the symbol of pride of india and blah blah. One question, it is not the ONLY bridge that we constructed for the buildup towards CWG. we have made many flyovers, foot-over bridges, new metro train routes and many other huge construction projects in the past couple of years in preparation for CWG. and the ONLY fallen one is being associated with Indian pride. What about the rest? I got it- they brought down the pride and ego of India bashers like you, by not falling.

brilliant post

India can't become Super power. They can't arrange Asian games, Super power is other thing. In asian games in Inda All swimmers got fever due to poor water. Also Snake was caught in a foreign player toilet.
Can't forget Empty stadium when 100 meter Race held.
To become superpower Your attitude must be positive. 2G scams, 3G scams from your prominent leader can't help you to become Super power.

To be a superpower,you need to be aggressive enough first.
A country worship someone like ghandi would never become a super power.

Thank you Genius for letting us know we worship Gandhi????

Now I know why every Chinese product is Use and throw....

Report him please. He is a delicate chinese himself. Lecturing on aggression

If Ghandi was born in china,he will be called as traitor,coward and so on by chinese.
Well,he would never get the power at first.

If Ghandi was born in china,he will be called as traitor,coward and so on by chinese.
Well,he would never get the power at first.
i got ur view about gandhi
just tell me whats ur view about another man born in india his name was "Buddha"

First we dont want to be a super power, you can have that tag.
Second, if you knew nothing about Gandhi, kindly refrain from quoting him.

He is a bigger coward.
and you know what you are a bigger a-hole.
Gandhi was not a coward neither was Budha. Gandhi stood against a might empire and made them scumb to his wishes that is the power of non-violance. May be you have no idea of how to make your enemy feel ashamed of what he is doing to you but sure Gandhi and his teaching does.

ask millions of chinese who follow him i mean buddhi-ism

as i know,most of chinese don't believe in any kind of religion,and many believes rhat buddhism makes people weak.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

and you know what you are a bigger a-hole.
Gandhi was not a coward neither was Budha. Gandhi stood against a might empire and made them scumb to his wishes that is the power of non-violance. May be you have no idea of how to make your enemy feel ashamed of what he is doing to you but sure Gandhi and his teaching does.

we don't beg for the pity from our enemy,we slaughter them directly,much simple and effective.

as i know,most of chinese don't believe in any kind of religion,and many believes rhat buddhism makes people weak.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

we don't beg for the pity from our enemy,we slaughter them directly,much simple and effective.

Yea - we kinda know who slaughtered whom in Nanking and who handed their country on a platter to the Japs.

you dont understand non-violance and beging, it take brains to understand Gandhis ideaolgies and you have none in that reagards, so its futile to make you understand his teachings.

All you can do is kill any one whom you consider as enemy and some day his blood line will kill you and the endless strugle goes on.

This is a famous quote from the Father of our nation [GANDHI] - It is better to be violent, if there is violence in our hearts, than to put on the cloak of non-violence to cover impotence

Back
Top Bottom