What's new

How can India be a superpower if it can't even build a bridge?

From the way uneducated Indians talk, you would think Japan won the War.
News flash for Indians, they got NUKED and surrendered unconditionally.

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

So is he shining Churchill's black loafers in that photo?? I was right.

Actually it is a spinning wheel. He is spinning Khadi. Shining shoes of white guys might be considered a nice job by the Chinese - must be because of those Nike sweatshops out there - but trust me - ask any educated guy - he is not shining shoes in that pic. Really.

More Indian grand delusions. Equipped what?? You can't make a simple rifle 65 years later.

Look buddy, you took orders from Churchill and don't forget it. Also, nice try equating India with Canada and Australia. You just insulted all Canadians and Australians.

Self-Government and Sovereignty : Frankly this is my last educational bit to you. Please enroll in some class.

There is a difference between de facto and de-jure working of a state. For example the Head of State of Canada, NZ and Australia is the Queen of England. This is the legal status of these states. But factually they are self-governing independent states. The Indian Independence Act of 1935 gave India factual self-governance and the Indian Army which trained and equipped your Chinese X-Force was a volunteer army of Indians. So we helped you - but then we have always been kind of magnanimous.

More Indian grand delusions. Equipped what?? You can't make a simple rifle 65 years later.

Look buddy, you took orders from Churchill and don't forget it. Also, nice try equating India with Canada and Australia. You just insulted all Canadians and Australians.

Another pile of crock from a Chinese who can deal with facts.

Actually it is a spinning wheel. He is spinning Khadi. Shining shoes of white guys might be considered a nice job by the Chinese - must be because of those Nike sweatshops out there - but trust me - ask any educated guy - he is not shining shoes in that pic. Really.

Okay, so when the big boys were discussing the war he was off spinning Khandi for Churchill (whatever that is). Not being Indian you'll excuse me if I was a tiny bit off.

Okay, so when the big boys were discussing the war he was off spinning Khandi for Churchill (whatever that is). Not being Indian you'll excuse me if I was a tiny bit off.

Being Indian, I will excuse you for being way off. As I said, we are magnanimous. We helped you against the Japs. We will help you become a democracy just like we helped the Bangladeshis. It takes time.

Another history note - err - a certain Mr. Stalin (you may have heard of him) is missing in the pic. That does not mean that he was not one of the big boys. You Chinese truly are simpletons.

Being Indian, I will excuse you for being way off. As I said, we are magnanimous. We helped you against the Japs. We will help you become a democracy just like we helped the Bangladeshis. It takes time.

Another history note - err - a certain Mr. Stalin (you may have heard of him) is missing in the pic. That does not mean that he was not one of the big boys. You Chinese truly are simpletons.

Jack - Yaar why are you even entertaining posting on a thread with a stupid title as this? This is a thread clearly put on to have a dig and trollfest. Leave it and lets not take the bait!

Jack - Yaar why are you even entertaining posting on a thread with a stupid title as this? This is a thread clearly put on to have a dig and trollfest. Leave it and lets not take the bait!

Chal chhod deta hoon. Kya karoon - kabhi kabhi satak jati hai.

You really are uneducated. This photo was for the Pacific war. Stalin is in another iconic photo for the European war.
Indians are missing in both (except maybe as a manservant in the background). Your Indian grand delusions easily refuted by photographic evidence.

Yalta_summit_1945_with_Churchill,_Roosevelt,_Stalin.jpg

You really are uneducated. This photo was for the Pacific war. Stalin is in another iconic photo for the European war.
Indians are missing in both (except maybe as a manservant in the background). Your Indian grand delusions easily refuted by photographic evidence.

Yalta_summit_1945_with_Churchill,_Roosevelt,_Stalin.jpg
Where I see no Indian nor chinese for that matter.

Where I see no Indian nor chinese for that matter.

Do I have to educate every Indian here???
China did not fight in the European War. Russia did not fight in the Pacific war. Russia didn't even declare war on Japan until after the A-bomb was dropped on Japan.

No wonder you guys think you contributed in WWII. The rest of the world just remember you guys as traitors who switched to the Japanese sides when Singapore and Hong Kong fell.

I doubt they would accept you - you can give it a shot. Hope is always a good thing.

---------- Post added at 01:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

I really doubt that the 6 million you killed would say "more than fair enough". But then, they are dead. Your forefathers ensured that.

Our jewish community is growing fast. Strange isn't it?

Oh and your even let the Palestinians kill a few in Munich in 1972 - just to remind the world of your true feeling toward the Jews.

That's what Indian history books tells you? Incredible India!

I think it tells more about your true feeling towards the Jews the way you glorify fascists and Nazis.

Sovereignty and Self-government are not the same.

If India had sovereignty it would have a UNSC seat from day one. FAIL.

Hey where's Waldo, I mean Gandhi??? Is he off shining Churchill's black loafers??

fdr126.gif

Gandhi... you freakin knucklehead... first... go and learn manners... if you cant conduct yourself properly in a public forum then just refrain from posting you falseflagging bigot

Do I have to educate every Indian here???
China did not fight in the European War. Russia did not fight in the Pacific war. Russia didn't even declare war on Japan until after the A-bomb was dropped on Japan.

No wonder you guys think you contributed in WWII. The rest of the world just remember you guys as traitors who switched to the Japanese sides when Singapore and Hong Kong fell.

Lol. It was a world war -hahaha european war.....lol...a chinese's grasp of history and still being delighted at being clicked in a snap with 2 white guys....hahahahahaha....you chinese really are simple tons....u think being in a pic with 2 leaders puts the bald chinese fellow in the same league......hahahaha

a very good video showing how SEZs have increased investment and exports

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. It was a world war -hahaha european war.....lol...a chinese's grasp of history and still being delighted at being clicked in a snap with 2 white guys....hahahahahaha....you chinese really are simple tons....u think being in a pic with 2 leaders puts the bald chinese fellow in the same league......hahahaha

Indian education on full display. I love it. World War II was broken up into a European War and Pacific War. That's why there's a V-E Day and a V-J Day. I didn't create this classification, the Allies did.

The victors got a seat on the UN Security Council. Something India still covets and still doesn't have today. And it's Indian myth it was ever offered to India. It wasn't. Because the photos show you didn't even have a seat at the table. In WWII, if you weren't traitors you were off worshipping Hitler like Bose. Wrong side of history for WWII and wrong again for aligning with the now defunct Soviet Union.

Where's Stalin?? I cant believe it. LOL. Product of an Indian education.

Back
Top Bottom