What's new

How can Egypt counter the F35i?

Uncalled for bro. He was just joking, but he is right there are too many in Egypt.
so was I and it is not our fault our country is full of belly dancers sometimes we take the trash of other countries and i will not stand while every sob has a problem come and insult Egypt

this deal will be included end of gaza strip and total peace

End of Imran Khan and rest of collaborators/cheap sellouts.

LOL, I never met a lowlife like you. I don't know how to react. You really want attention.

End of Imran Khan and rest of collaborators/cheap sellouts.

LOL, I never met a lowlife like you. I don't know how to react. You really want attention.

lets talk on thread its not personal thread .

on topic best way merge gaza in egypt total peace and no need to be worry . sure in return f-35 can be given to egypt also .

lets talk on thread its not personal thread .

on topic best way merge gaza in egypt total peace and no need to be worry . sure in return f-35 can be given to egypt also .

Dude, I don't care about a lowlife like you.

this deal will be included end of gaza strip and total peace
Watch out,hamas and its supporters actually do what hazzeeh boy is threatening:hang2:

Attachments

• hamasyufuyf.png
    hamasyufuyf.png
    220.3 KB · Views: 23
I read from a Chinese thread where one of their latest Dong Feng series Ballistic Missiles travel at speeds of up to Mach 10 or more. That is one fast target for any ABM system to intercept.

This depends on the BMD type. Yes, it is very difficult to intercept the fast missiles in terminal phase. So they are intercepted in mid course at a very high altitude. This is what India is trying to do precisely. PDV and AD1 and AD2 are aimed to intercept the enemy missile is a very high altitude.

The Israelis have not intentionally violated Egyptian airspace since we were at war, when they struck Sudan they used international airspace and according to Sudan's Defence Minister they could not intercept the aircraft as their Mig-29s
did not have night fighting capabilities.
All MiG-29s have night fighting capabilities (both the N-019 radar and OLS-29 are not affected by day/night in any way). Tell the Sudan's defence minister make up more convincing excuses next time.

The inferiority of the Mig-21 in comparison with the French Israeli jets was startling.
How is that? Both have pros and cons. Migs had much better T/W ratio for example.

S-300 S-400 with anti stealth radars are the best solution.
S-300 and S-400 dont have any "anti stealth" radars.

Forget about F 35, Egypt can not counter even other planes of Israel,

Israel is due to receive at least a batch of 20 initial F35 fighters in the near future.

This will give them a real advantage in the air. How can Egypt adapt to this threat? Will the MiG35 cut it?

In short: No.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom