What's new

How Asians view each other

Indonesia, BD and Malaysia - views India more favorable than Pakistan.

This poll is inline with any other poll released in last 1 yr.

Yeah. That's the point. If Pakistanis do not consider India as a top threat, then Indians should mellow down a bit.

and perhaps things are happening already

NaMo's close associates are lowering their rhetoric except your version of Zaid hameed who talks about nuking Pakistan.

NaMo's close associates are lowering their rhetoric except your version of Zaid hameed who talks about nuking Pakistan.

Actually, Swamy has lost lot both politically and career wise due to his bad mouth. Other-than that, there is no comparison b\n him and Zaid Hamid.

also feel ashamed.
but it also doesnt mean 70% dont like pakistan.
most of us dont even know much about pakistan.
one day my wife saw me watching PDF, and asked me why I visit terrosit website, that was embarrasment.

Our wives think alike. She told me the same thing and she has not changed one bit all these years regarding her opinion about Pakistan. I just gave up trying after the raid on Bin Ladin compound in Abbottabad.

So you Chinese dont like us. Be Ashamed be very very Ashamed

Only 30%. May be the Chinese PDFians don't represent other 70%

I don't understand how can Pakistani have a positive view to China too?

There's no similarity between China and Pakistan in the first place. Whatever it's culture, social value, ideology, religion, etc.

I don't understand how can Pakistani have a positive view to China too?

There's no similarity between China and Pakistan in the first place. Whatever it's culture, social value, ideology, religion, etc.

Then tell me why the Taiwanese society worships the US so much?

Do you guys share anything in common with the US?

Yankee propaganda have brainwashed them.

Not just Taiwanese but the whole world including Muslims worship USA. PRC makes up the biggest international student cohort in USA.

For 1st time, Chinese top the list of foreign students in US universities | 89.3 KPCC

Are you guys brainwashed?

Almost all your elites send your kids to USA, including Bo Guagua, Xi Mingze, Deng Zhifang, Song Yaowu 宋彬彬,Hu Haiqing,Cheng Hong 程虹...etc. There is even elites PRC in Singapore, that I am tempted to write a blog on them, but I relented because I do not want to disturb their peaceful life here.

Even Fat Kim of North Korea, despite of whatever hate against the west send his kids to west.

The Arab mad Islamist send their kids to USA while goaded peasants kid into kamikaze. And China tiger, you are in Canada? Also from the English of PDF PRC, most probably are educated in white man land.

We must analyzed things objectively.

Indeed!

Taiwan economy success is because US. You can actually see IT sector in Taiwan has a very close relationship with US, that later Taiwan build bridge to mainland. But IT is just a tip of an iceberg.

How about Pakistan? What Pakistan get from China?

Despite of 70% admirable, none of them actually learn something from China.

Where is Pakistani Meritocracy political system? Pakistani Special Economy Zone? Pakistani National Highway? Pakistani HSR? etc.

Pakistan-China relationship is actually very very very fragile. Build based on stupidity rather than real act.

Indeed!

Taiwan economy success is because US. You can actually see IT sector in Taiwan has a very close relationship with US, that later Taiwan build bridge to mainland. But IT is just a tip of an iceberg.

How about Pakistan? What Pakistan get from China?

Despite of 70% admirable, none of them actually learn something from China.

Where is Pakistani Meritocracy political system? Pakistani Special Economy Zone? Pakistani National Highway? Pakistani HSR? etc.

Pakistan-China relationship is actually very very very fragile. Build based on stupidity rather than real act.

Good, now go to beg your US daddy to take care of your faltering economy.

China won't have the duty to buy those overpriced Taiwanese products anymore.

also feel ashamed.
but it also doesnt mean 70% dont like pakistan.
most of us dont even know much about pakistan.
one day my wife saw me watching PDF, and asked me why I visit terrosit website, that was embarrasment.

lol, mann dats hilarious :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom