What's new

How Asians view each other

China's policy of reclaiming so called historical Chinese land was the main reason of China's bad image with most of countries of Asia and for that America is not responsible for those things.

Chinese neighbor need to get use to China's exertion as this is the normal East Asian order. For example Japan keep rantng about China's ADIZ, while in actual fact, Japan's own ADIZ is far more aggressive.

China has not impose her ADIZ and once she impose, Japan will get unhappy. No choice Japan need to get use to it. Same thing for many other areas.

20131130_ldm222.png

Japan ADIZ vs China.

So you Chinese dont like us. Be Ashamed be very very Ashamed

Only 30%. May be the Chinese PDFians don't represent other 70%
also feel ashamed.
but it also doesnt mean 70% dont like pakistan.
most of us dont even know much about pakistan.
one day my wife saw me watching PDF, and asked me why I visit terrosit website, that was embarrasment.

VN has more confidence in Abe even than JP themselves!! IS THIS A JOKE? :cheesy:

Simply, while Japanese people have a lot of concerns, we just see him to help a stronger Japan...
A stronger Japan that is interest of Vietnam....
(Japan is the largest investor in Vietnam...)

Chinese neighbor need to get use to China's exertion as this is the normal East Asian order. For example Japan keep rantng about China's ADIZ, while in actual fact, Japan's own ADIZ is far more aggressive.

China has not impose her ADIZ and once she impose, Japan will get unhappy. No choice Japan need to get use to it. Same thing for many other areas.

20131130_ldm222.png

Japan ADIZ vs China.

Its not just about Japan but so many countries of Asia. BTW, if China believe Senkakus are Chinese territory, how you didn't get it after Japan surrendered in 1945. :cheesy:

Bangladeshis favor pakistan 50% and India 70% isnt credible. Because if asked directly Bangladeshis wont say positively about Pakistan because of the history. Anonymous process would have increased the rating by 20% minimum. And about india - it depends. If secular people from the heart of dhaka city answered then 70% is credible. But Rural bd doesnt like them that much.

So you Chinese dont like us. Be Ashamed be very very Ashamed

Only 30%. May be the Chinese PDFians don't represent other 70%

1. An anti-China Pinoy troll just posted a manipulative poll made by the US.

2. More and more of Chinese netizens are now becoming more political sensitive, and most of them are aware that Pakistan is China's best friend so far.

3. Most of the new coming Chinese PDFers are belonging to those netizens that i mentioned above.

Back
Top Bottom