What's new

How Asians view each other

Its not just about Japan but so many countries of Asia. BTW, if China believe Senkakus are Chinese territory, how you didn't get it after Japan surrendered in 1945. :cheesy:

Lets talk about India and why re-exertion of China sour the relationship. Please be calm and I am going to be neutral.

Both Chinese and Indian know that during the time when PLA marched into Tibet during early 1950s, Tibet is under Indians' "sphere". To China, they think that they re-incorporate back Tibet. The Chinese army used to have garrison in Tibet since the Qing dynasty.

To Indians, this is China's aggression into India's turf.

So the war with India was inevitable, although Chinese tried very hard to prevent it. Meanwhile, India was the one who started the 1962 war, to recoup some of her losses in Tibet.

Last edited:
Haha the US is on everybody's list. We are either their biggest ally 8/11 or the biggest threat 4/11. (Indonesia put on on both so that's why it doesn't add up)

But on a serious note being 8/11 really shows the serious lack of trust between neighbors.

the only Nation in the world capable to wreaking havoc in Indonesia and threatening Indonesia existence as a Nation is USA, but the long mutual understanding and cooperation between the both sides have left our image about US became much more mature and respective. Take this as compliment and paving way for better mutual cooperation in future

@qamar1990 Look at the OP. What did I tell you about majority Bangladeshi's and India.
i guess you were right,
look at also how indians see us as a threat over china, but pakistanis don't see india as threat but the united states instead, now thats interesting.

i guess you were right,
look at also how indians see us as a threat over china, but pakistanis don't see india as threat but the united states instead, now thats interesting.
Ofcourse Pakistanis see US as a bigger threat than India.
US has been bombing Pakistan weekly over the last 2 years, over which every politician worth his salt has made a huge issue, not to mention killed a bunch of PA soldiers in Salala, then entered and killed Osama, then Raymond Davis case among dozens of other such instances.

US has had more bad publicity in the average Pakistani mind than the rest-of-the-world put together. It is a fait accompli that Pakistanis view US as the biggest threat.

Isn't it true in reality?

@FaujHistorian your opinion on this poll?

Interesting.

Looks like Indian nukes will be used on us Pakistanis (as you all do not view China as your enemy).

Whereas US must be worried about it being considered as bigger enemy in Pakistan (compared to India).

This should make all indian posters jump with Joy. I am not sure why I don't see it.

perhaps you all do not believe in this poll.

p.s.Interesting thread. somehow I missed it.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom