What's new

How Americans view other countries: Gallup Poll

Hitler didn't start killing Jews because he thought them unimportant. He thought they were too powerful so he did think them important.

Perhaps you should read up on history if you're going to be making that kind of accusation.

I think you quoted the wrong post buddy. :tup:

Hitler didn't start killing Jews because he thought them unimportant. He thought they were too powerful so he did think them important.

Perhaps you should read up on history if you're going to be making that kind of accusation.

Oops! You clearly couldn't understand my point, could ya?

^^^ You asked for my opinion specifically, and I gave it to you. :D

I think that India should have waited ten more years before it started bragging about everything. This is far too soon.

And even in ten years, there is no guarantee that India would be able to sustain a high growth rate, due to poor infrastructure and corruption.

A little patience goes a long way.

world is not blind if we are blind:azn:

I understood that you were implying that being Hitler like involved thinking others unimportant.

There you go!

Absolutely wrong. Absolutely wrong!

Tell me, how can you reply to me or I reply to you when you don't even understand what I said. Read the post again and again and again until you understand it.

Try again.

In America, they think all East Asians are Chinese. Doesn't matter if you are Korean, Japanese, Vietnames, whatever to them.

If you are a Brown Complexion Indian-American Man, they will often mistake you for a Mexican. I have a good Indian-American friend who tells me Hispanics on the street are always asking him questions in Spanish. You'll notice that Mexico and China rank about the same in this dumb survey.

Then if you tell them you're Indian, they will think of Gandhi or Apu Nahasapeemapetilon. And who doesn't like Gandhi or Apu ??

Hence, the survey ratings.

American people are the dumbest people on earth-- i mean tomorrow if their media says-- there are terrorists on the moon-- they gona believe it-- the perspective of common people depends on what they are fed 24/7 on televisions--

Old video but worth posting--

The best part of the video-- @3.35-3.44 :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I find Mexicans to be extremely friendly. And I mean FRIENDLY, not just a cordial facade concealing the visceral prejudice that is so common of Anglo-Americans, but invite you into the house 30 seconds after meeting you while planning the next get together kind of friendly.

American people are the dumbest people on earth-- i mean tomorrow if their media says-- there are terrorists on the moon-- they gona believe it-- the perspective of common people depends on what they are fed 24/7 on televisions--

You will be kidding yourself if you think this is an accurate representation of an average American. Goto any gaon dihaat in Pakistan and you'll find the same results...

It's a shame that the US doesn't view us a lot more favorably - the feeling's probably mutual, btw. Both nations have some excellent people that they'd get along with if only our national interests won't collide so many times. It's a shame, but what're you gonna do?

chalo koi ni,apney hi bandey hai

The pakistanis would have the americans somewhere around the same mark also........2nd or 3rd from bottom

You will be kidding yourself if you think this is an accurate representation of an average American. Goto any gaon dihaat in Pakistan and you'll find the same results...

It's a shame that the US doesn't view us a lot more favorably - the feeling's probably mutual, btw. Both nations have some excellent people that they'd get along with if only our national interests won't collide so many times. It's a shame, but what're you gonna do?

I agree-- not accurate-- but it seems like to some what these illiterate thinks matter alot-
and the mutual hate we carry for each other-- as long as its burning-- no one is going to do any thing-- thats what sells--

I am sure if you ask similar questions to a lot of people in the subcontinent, they would come back with corollary answers. There is a valid reason why they are a superpower and on the forefront of technical innovation ... and forming opinions about Americans from a dumb video like this is equally daft in my opinion.

I admit now that it is not correct to say American are dumbest. Look at them, America is world superpower with intelligent and wealth, amazing their technology is superior, laws and order, every races, people must be hard working to make the best for United States of America. Then see what our problems going in Pakistan, our government is instability.

Hope you get it point.

Back
Top Bottom