What's new

How afraid Israeli Golani was to confront Hamas face to face

I'm not disputing who was involved or what support was given. The war was an offensive war declared by Israel. You disagreed with that. Now tell us what the facts say.

Egypt was flexing muscle, KSA was threatening to kill Israel.. Israel did preemptive strike and Arabs were defeated. If USSR wouldn't have threaten Israel, Entire Syria would have been captured by Israel...

Preemptive strike is part of war..

Bah, it won't bro. Iran's leaders always want to meddle in things that will bring nothing but harm to our country.

I doubt you represent Iran. At best you are opportunist (or offspring of opportunist) of deposed dictator Shah. Those type spew venom about iran rulers because their means of plundering Iran was taken away. I have seen too many of your type from Long Island to Los Angeles.

Why dosent big mighty Iran try something?
Got all its nuclear scientists killed. .

Firstly, 4-5 scientists are not 'all' nuclear scientists, we have hundreds of them, secondly, targeting scientists is a sheer terrorism act and you saying it, means you are admitting those targeting them are terrorists.
About Iran doing something, don't worry, if a direct war starts, you'll be notified what we can do in a war.

And lastly, sucking up to Israelis only because they kill Muslims wouldn't get you anywhere.

You're an anti-humanity bigot.+liar,foul mouthed,terrorist apologist,and i could go on and on.

And your entitled to your opinions. Meanwhile, anyone who throws around slurs such as 'in your madrassa' is a bigot. Won't be tolerated here. Get that through your head.

Egypt was flexing muscle, KSA was threatening to kill Israel.. Israel did preemptive strike and Arabs were defeated. If USSR wouldn't have threaten Israel, Entire Syria would have been captured by Israel...

Preemptive strike is part of war..

No, Egypt wasn't do anything. And rhetoric is meaningless in the Middle East. Israel went on the offensive for political reasons. To annex the West Bank.

Yes, Iran is vulnerable to this kind of terrorism by your Mossad masters. Thanks for admitting who the real terrorists are.
Well your RAW masters are making sure that BD doesn't get itself unnecessarily involved in this conflict.You should rather thank your RAW masters for this wise decision;)!!

Its Dimona not Demona. Israel is responsible state

Proliferation is proliferation, your hypocrisy in the name of 'responsible state' like the zionazi state which commits genocide on daily basis just to continue its illegal occupation is a hogwash.

Firstly, 4-5 scientists are not 'all' nuclear scientists, we have hundreds of them, secondly, targeting scientists is a sheer terrorism act and you saying it, means you are admitting those targeting them are terrorists.
About Iran doing something, don't worry, if a direct war starts, you'll be notified what we can do in a war.

And lastly, sucking up to Israelis only because they kill Muslims wouldn't get you anywhere.

Good reply. I wonder how such indians claimed to be friend of Iran?

Why dosent big mighty Iran try something?
Got all its nuclear scientists killed. Cant do shit. neither can hiding behind babies Hamas do except surrender or die.
Sandeep why on earth are you abusing the Iranians in this thread:hitwall:!!They haven't done anything wrong,plus it isn't their own conflict,so why should they get involved unnecessarily.Please refrain yourself from abusing the Iranian citizens without any reason,Iran is a strong ally of our country,so we shouldn't indulge into something that will jeopardize this relationship.So i insist you not to get unnecessarily involved here as we have nothing to do with this ongoing turmoil...:coffee:

I doubt you represent Iran. At best you are opportunist (or offspring of opportunist) of deposed dictator Shah. Those type spew venom about iran rulers because their means of plundering Iran was taken away.

There are millions of Iranians who think like I do.

Nope. I don't like Shah either, nor do I like his son.

Actually what people like me are trying to do is to prevent further damage to our country because of Arabs affairs, we are not an Arabic country and our country shall not be sacrificed because of something that has nothing to do with us. Why don't Arabs grow a pair and solve their problems on their own? If you Pakistanis are concerned about this issue then go do something about it, but I as an Iranian want nothing to do with Israel-Palestinian issue.

Proliferation is proliferation, your hypocrisy in the name of 'responsible state' like the zionazi state which commits genocide on daily basis just to continue its illegal occupation is a hogwash.

If they wanted to commit genocide they would have carpet bombed Gaza. 25 F-15SE can level Gaza to such an extent that Hamas tunnels will be highest point above sea level in Gaza

Good reply. I wonder how such indians claimed to be friend of Iran?

Tbh, I wouldn't generalize all Indians by comments of 5 or 10 people on an internet forum. Actually, I wouldn't generalize any nation based on opinions of a few people. There are also many Indians who oppose Israel, and they are not even Muslims.

You got this intel from street corner like this

bluefoot-culture-tour.jpg
At least that information is better than where you get your information like the below pic, ( now atleast we know you guys love your lungi's - easy access to info)
AssHole.jpg

Its Dimona not Demona. Israel is responsible state will not use nukes like a small child. Saddam launched scuds at Dimona in 2003. Israel maintained calm and did not nuke Iraq to the Stone Age.

Iran on the other hand would have launched nukes at Israel if Palestinians were attacked in E.Jerusalem. In other words Iran would have attacked Israel with nukes a hundred times by now if it had nukes.
Stop blabbering your b.s. in this thread you silly fellow:mad:!Why are you hellbent to create a rift between the Indians and the Iranian members in this forum.First of all this is none of our concern because it isn't about India and secondly stop cheerleading for Israel,it's getting really pathetic these days.Israel is our good friend and so is Iran.Hence we shouldn't take side in this conflict at least openly.I have no problem with your supporting of Israel but don't gloat about it on an international forum!!

Back
Top Bottom