What's new

How afraid Israeli Golani was to confront Hamas face to face

Preventing nuke proliferation is not terrorism.

As usual, rants without substance. What nuclear proliferation? Can you prove that Iran possesses nukes? So, it was terrorism when Iranian scientists were murdered. According to your logic somebody should go and blow the entire nuclear installation at Demona, israel, for preventing nuclear proliferation.

Defendant are responsible for civilians used as human shield ,and going by the letter of law,HAMAS is committing a war crime by basing it's rockets in civilian area.

Customary IHL - Rule 97. Human Shields

http://www.law.unimelb.edu.au/files/dmfile/download5b901.pdf

What human shields?

BBC’s Jeremy Bowen: Hamas is not using Palestinians as human shields

Gaza, (Palestine Telegraph) - The BBC’s Middle East editor reporter in Gaza, stated in an article published in the Newstatesman, “I saw no evidence of Hamas using Palestinians as human shields”

Here is a clear video of Israeli indiscriminate shelling, you're trying to wash the blood off their hands.

Jesus.....You're constantly foaming at the mouth,lying through your teeth,calling everyone who doesn't agree with you foul names,act like you're rabid but now you feel insulted and report him to the mods ?o_O

When someone responds to a fact by telling me I learned that in 'madrassa' then he is an anti-Muslim bigot. WTF don't you understand about that?

They are gods chosen soldiers that is why god has provided them superior fire power to kill hamas by the hundreds.
You got this intel from street corner like this

bluefoot-culture-tour.jpg

Jesus.....You're constantly foaming at the mouth,lying through your teeth,calling everyone who doesn't agree with you foul names,act like you're rabid but now you feel insulted and report him to the mods ?o_O
He reports almost every post he doesn't like it seems.I saw him reporting a multitude of posts on live posts,apparently because he disliked them.

Was that a slur? Reported.

It was an offensive war declared by Israel. All historians agree on that.

How stupid do you think we are? We know Persians aren't Arabs. 3 Arab nations don't amount to the 'entire Arab world'.

6 day war Israel Vs.

23px-Flag_of_United_Arab_Republic.svg.png
Egypt

23px-Flag_of_Iraq_%281963-1991%29%3B_Flag_of_Syria_%281963-1972%29.svg.png
Syria

23px-Flag_of_Jordan.svg.png
Jordan

Supported by:

Pakistani Pilots in Arab Israel War | Opinion Maker

U remember what KSA king said that time "Israel should die", U remember Egypt was commanding many arab country troops.?

An Indian was posted in Sinai desert under UN peacekeeping forces...

6 day war Israel Vs.
]

I'm not disputing who was involved or what support was given. The war was an offensive war declared by Israel. You disagreed with that. Now tell us what the facts say.

As usual, rants without substance. What nuclear proliferation? Can you prove that Iran possesses nukes? So, it was terrorism when Iranian scientists were murdered. According to your logic somebody should go and blow the entire nuclear installation at Demona, israel, for preventing nuclear proliferation.

Its Dimona not Demona. Israel is responsible state will not use nukes like a small child. Saddam launched scuds at Dimona in 2003. Israel maintained calm and did not nuke Iraq to the Stone Age.

Iran on the other hand would have launched nukes at Israel if Palestinians were attacked in E.Jerusalem. In other words Iran would have attacked Israel with nukes a hundred times by now if it had nukes.

He reports almost every post he doesn't like it seems.I saw him reporting a multitude of posts on live posts,apparently because he disliked them.

Bigots get banned here. We can tell a bigot from a normal person. You're a bigot just like your friend.

When someone responds to a fact by telling me I learned that in 'madrassa' then he is an anti-Muslim bigot. WTF don't you understand about that?

You're an anti-humanity bigot.+liar,foul mouthed,terrorist apologist,and i could go on and on.

I don't think you get what it means to be a coward. Or what it means to put off yourself as 'lions of Judah'.

I'm the military commander who's going to re-conquer India and give it back to its rightful owners.
How on earth are you going to conquer a country as mighty as India,by riding a donkey into the heart of the Indian territory:rofl:!!You do know that we have the 2nd largest standing army in the world and have one of the most experienced and largest battle hardened counter-insurgency force in the world;).So i am basically throwing an open challenge to you and your kind to come near our border,our soldiers will love to have some live target practice:sniper:.So just bring it on,we are always prepared for your type:guns:!!

Last edited:
Bigots get banned here. We can tell a bigot from a normal person. You're a bigot just like your friend.
Really?For that would result in 85%+ of this forum banned,including those associated with its administration:pdf:

Back
Top Bottom