What's new

How afraid Israeli Golani was to confront Hamas face to face

Tbh, I wouldn't generalize all Indians by comments of 5 or 10 people on an internet forum. Actually, I wouldn't generalize any nation based on opinions of a few people. There are also many Indians who oppose Israel, and they are not even Muslims.

Seeing broad base indian support from indian govt, to indian people and media, one can easily conclude it is not 5 or 10, it is majority indians. Only opponents are communist and their numbers and voice are few and far between.

Firstly, 4-5 scientists are not 'all' nuclear scientists, we have hundreds of them, secondly, targeting scientists is a sheer terrorism act and you saying it, means you are admitting those targeting them are terrorists.
About Iran doing something, don't worry, if a direct war starts, you'll be notified what we can do in a war.

And lastly, sucking up to Israelis only because they kill Muslims wouldn't get you anywhere.
Don't listen to him mate,we have got some nuts like him here in India!These people are openly cheerleading on behalf of Israel in different international forums nowadays:disagree:.I am really getting tired of these cheerleaders:hitwall:

Stop blabbering your b.s. in this thread you silly fellow:mad:!Why are you hellbent to create a rift between the Indians and the Iranian members in this forum.First of all this is none of our concern because it isn't about India and secondly stop cheerleading for Israel,it's getting really pathetic these days.Israel is our good friend and so is Iran.Hence we shouldn't take side in this conflict at least openly.I have no problem with your supporting of Israel but don't gloat about it on an international forum!!
I don't see why i need to take your permission to post anything, Fcuk off

If they wanted to commit genocide they would have carpet bombed Gaza. 25 F-15SE can level Gaza to such an extent that Hamas tunnels will be highest point above sea level in Gaza

Carpet bombing can also be done by artillery, you don't always need B-52s for that. Besides, people like you think that carpet bombing is the only way of committing genocide. You're not using carpet bombing in Kashmir to commit your genocide. In Rwanda the Hutus didn't use carpet bombing to commit genocide against the Tutsis.

I have heard that Arab fighter pilots crashed their aircraft in fear and confusion after they saw Israeli fighter on their radar. True or False?

I don't see why i need to take your permission to post anything, Fcuk off
Because you are fucking insulting our nation you silly illiterate bangali dumba$$:angry:!Uff God,i hate bengali dumba$$ like you who give a bad name to the entire community:hitwall:!!

regardless of your chest thumping, other Iranians here and elsewhere have different view contradicting yours.

That's due to Talibanistic nature of this forum, because the members that express their opinions are getting banned. Look how many Iranians members are banned and how many are active at the moment.

I'm not a Gorilla nor am I a Muslim.

Carpet bombing can also be done by artillery, you don't always need B-52s for that. Besides, people like you think that carpet bombing is the only way of committing genocide. You're not using carpet bombing in Kashmir to commit your genocide. In Rwanda the Hutus didn't use carpet bombing to commit genocide against the Tutsis.

40 people died in Kashmir so far this year. Most were armed militants. I don't see a genocide anywhere.

Gaza Strip has more than 50% population under 18. Hamas has several fighter under 15. So some children will die in combat.
Other Hamas uses as human shield.

Don't listen to him mate,we have got some nuts like him here in India!These people are openly cheerleading on behalf of Israel in different international forums nowadays:disagree:.I am really getting tired of these cheerleaders:hitwall:

Could you tell them to do the same when it comes to the Palestinians? 90% of the people who cheer leader for Israeli's here are Indians. I have no clue why.

Hamas has several fighter under 15. So some children will die in combat.

Stop pulling shit out of your ***.

And your entitled to your opinions. Meanwhile, anyone who throws around slurs such as 'in your madrassa' is a bigot. Won't be tolerated here. Get that through your head.

No, Egypt wasn't do anything. And rhetoric is meaningless in the Middle East. Israel went on the offensive for political reasons. To annex the West Bank.

Now I am sure your education was done in Madarsa... there is no point in discussing with you...

I understood one thing now "If you reclaim anything from Muslim, don't give it back as goodwill"...

Same mistake was done by India (90,000 Pakistani prisioners released and Lahore was released in 1965) and Israel (Sinai desert was given back to Egypt and part of golan heights to Jorden)

Could you tell them to do the same when it comes to the Palestinians? 90% of the people who cheer leader for Israeli's here are Indians. I have no clue why.
Look i hate cheerleading for another country other than my own.My loyalty lies to my nation.Both Israel and Iran are important allies of India and i don't want my people to get involved in this matter unnecessarily which will jeopardize our relation with our allies...:coffee:

40 people died in Kashmir so far this year. Most were armed militants. I don't see a genocide anywhere.

Gaza Strip has more than 50% population under 18. Hamas has several fighter under 15. So some children will die in combat.

Hutus committed genocide against the Tutsis and they didn't use carpet bombing for committing genocide and that is my point. As for human shields I've seen the photos of zionazi scoundrels using Palestinian kids as human shields.

Back
Top Bottom