What's new

How afraid Israeli Golani was to confront Hamas face to face

Those 4 children were made by misfired Hamas rocket. And dont use MS Paint to create images for god's sake. Try harder false flag propagandist.
The four children killed on the beach? They were killed by the IDF, and not even your scumbag officials deny that, you low life vermin. Just watch your spokesman's pathetic performance on UK TV - he doesn't deny it was Israel's doing:

And it wasn't me who created that image. I picked it up from Twitter where dozens of people have posted it. How about an apology, you 50 IQ sack of scum?

Misfired hamas rockets new excuses for israel to absolve their crimes against civilians.

The four children killed on the beach? They were killed by the IDF, and not even your scumbag officials deny that, you low life vermin. Just watch your spokesman's pathetic performance on UK TV - he doesn't deny it was Israel's doing:

And it wasn't me who created that image. I picked it up from Twitter where dozens of people have posted it. How about an apology, you 50 IQ sack of scum?

First they said hamas used those 4 kids as humans sheilds but the incident became too big to cover up thanks to ayman mohyeldin's reporting.

Back
Top Bottom