What's new

How afraid Israeli Golani was to confront Hamas face to face

That's due to Talibanistic nature of this forum, because the members that express their opinions are getting banned. Look how many Iranians members are banned and how many are active at the moment.

I'm not a Gorilla nor am I a Muslim.

You dont belong here as you claim, why are you being oxymoronic and still lurking here?

Hutus committed genocide against the Tutsis and they didn't use carpet bombing for committing genocide and that is my point. As for human shields I've seen the photos of zionazi scoundrels using Palestinian kids as human shields.

Indians dont have logic but sheer number with deluge of bs and circular logic. You would see thousand indians saying the same line again and again.

Look i hate cheerleading for another country other than my own.My loyalty lies to my nation.Both Israel and Iran are important allies of India and i don't want my people to get involved in this matter unnecessarily which will jeopardize our relation with our allies...:coffee:

I understand your stance. When it comes to other Indians here though, all they do day and night is cheer lead for Israel in a manner more extreme than even Israeli's do. Even before I joined this forum. Palestinians never did anything to Indians. If anything, these people are ruining India's reputation.

No one knows genocide better than by Bangladeshi brothers. I would like you to remind Tikka khans Fatwa "Impregnant all Bengali women with Pakistani Sperm.. The offspring thus born will not fight with their father"....

Your buddy was claiming that genocide could be committed only by carpet bombing. Perhaps you should teach your buddy how the zionazis are committing genocide in Gaza since you know so much about the genocide in 1971.

No one knows genocide better than by Bangladeshi brothers. I would like you to remind Tikka khans Fatwa "Impregnant all Bengali women with Pakistani Sperm.. The offspring thus born will not fight with their father"...

I am not sure why New generation bangladeshi loves Pakistani so much..

Looks like indian sick mentality passed on from generation to generation that evn after 43 years indians still dreaming and repeating same line.Over time Bangladeshis realized india is about lie and deception. And indian aggression sealed indian position as enemy state.

I understand your stance. When it comes to other Indians here though, all they do day and night is cheer lead for Israel in a manner more extreme than even Israeli's do. Even before I joined this forum. Palestinians never did anything to Indians. If anything, these people are ruining India's reputation.
That's exactly my stance.Look even though i support the ongoing Israeli operations in Gaza,the killing of the civilians are against the norms of warfare,so my personal opinion is that the killing of innocent civilians should be stopped at once.If Israel and Hamas wants to fight each other,they should rather fight it in a battlefield without jeopardising the lives of countless innocent civilians.Plus i keep my support to myself and i don't like to poke my nose unnecessarily into someone else's matter.This ongoing conflict has nothing to do with India and hence we should refrain ourselves from cheerleading on behalf of anyone.It is only ruining our international image as many of the members of G.C.C. are our close allies.Plus India have traditionally supported the existence of both Israel and Palestine side by side peacefully as independent nations.We have never supported any kind of bloodshed and this is our stance since the past 6 decades:rolleyes:!!

India should make its policy to send all Bangladeshi polevaulters to Gaza to help fight the Israelis. Who knows, a few lungi kicks may just put those Zionists in their place :D

On a more serious note, the situation in Gaza has become horrific. Over a thousand civilians killed and hundreds of thousands displaced. Israel's carpet-bombing policy is starting to enrage the world. This offensive by Israel is a huge PRO disaster and yet the Israeli establishment refused to back off. Hopefully the unilateral ceasefire declared by Israel is an indication of better sense on their part. Israel may have repulsed Hamas in this mission but they certainly lost war

India should make its policy to send all Bangladeshi polevaulters to Gaza to help fight the Israelis. Who knows, a few lungi kicks may just put those Zionists in their place :D

I appreciate your sense of humor. I love it.

On a more serious note, the situation in Gaza has become horrific. Over a thousand civilians killed and hundreds of thousands displaced. Israel's carpet-bombing policy is starting to enrage the world. This offensive by Israel is a huge PRO disaster and yet the Israeli establishment refused to back off. Hopefully the unilateral ceasefire declared by Israel is an indication of better sense on their part. Israel may have repulsed Hamas in this mission but they certainly lost war

Well said!

Looks like indian sick mentality passed on from generation to generation that evn after 43 years indians still dreaming and repeating same line.Over time Bangladeshis realized india is about lie and deception. And indian aggression sealed indian position as enemy state.
Lol looks Pakistani sperm has worked after all....

Why are Indian members constantly defending Israel terror is beyond me!

They neither have any decency of humanity nor shame.

That's due to Talibanistic nature of this forum, because the members that express their opinions are getting banned. Look how many Iranians members are banned and how many are active at the moment.

I'm not a Gorilla nor am I a Muslim.

Banning has to do with not following forum rules. It has nothing to do with nationalities. If you can not follow the forum rules, it is your problem. You have made multiple accounts / IDs, you troll as much as you want. People like you degrade the forum by trolling and insulting others.

Per forum rules I should ban you right away. I am not doing so yet.

I read a report the other day that says resistance to Israeli soldiers was quite fierce at the start of ground invasion but now many Hamas have deserted their positions. Israel is getting deeper into Gaza and Hamas have melted away/ran away.

They're even finding abandoned weapons that were just dropped as Hamas fled.

True,IDF is now clearing gaza with half-hearted opposition by gaza militants.Most of them have melted away for their lives leaving their equipment behind.

Israelis are intelligent.

I dont know why some terrorist supporters here want Israel to do? Fight with swords and shields like in middle ages and nullify their technological advantage to get approval of online idiots.

I say go Israel - if you find a Hamas terrorist, you bomb the $hit out of him and any house/building that he is in.

While israel drop real bombs on terrorists some kids are bombing israel through photoshop !

Thats why people dont take them seriously on world stage :lol:

Back
Top Bottom