What's new

How afraid Israeli Golani was to confront Hamas face to face

This is a war crime. No doubt about it.

If people here call this a 'military tactic'. Then they absolutely agree that if Hamas put car bombs in Tel Aviv and produced similar results it would be a legitimate military tactic.

Oh wait, no, they'll express so much outrage.

I'm afraid that you're being retarded Hazzy. Israel is a military superpower, look it up.

No it isn't. It ran out of munitions already. It's begging the US taaxpayers to resupply them with more.

Again Hazzy with his kiddish face to face nonsense (since he never served in army all his knowledge about the battle tactics is based on Chuck Norris and Van Damme movies).

These are just first line houses which Hamas turned into their sniping positions. They even proudly uploaded themselves videos how they snipe from the civilian houses.

By the way, the commander of Golani brigade is an Arab Rasan Alian who was injured in combat:

rasan_alian_wound.jpg

P.S. if Israel used "evil" smoke M825 rounds to cover soldiers from snipers and ATGMs much of the destruction could be saved. But thanks to so called "human right" idiots and other propagandists who made uproar because of these smoke rounds, Israel refrained from using them this time. So more conventional HE were used.

Last edited:
This is a war crime. No doubt about it.

If people here call this a 'military tactic'. Then they absolutely agree that if Hamas put car bombs in Tel Aviv and produced similar results it would be a legitimate military tactic.

I'm sure we all agree?

Oh wait, no, they'll express so much outrage.

These are just first line houses which Hamas turned into their sniping positions. They even proudly uploaded themselves videos how they snipe from civilian houses.

That's a huge allegation. You can't even prove one instance of such. Videos tell otherwise, indiscriminate Israeli shelling in this neighborhood:

Israhell is a faktard. Even Hamas in a face to face battle can defeat them easily .

Super shyte power ! ! !

In 6 day war, Entire Arab came face to face against Israel.. And we know the history.. In face to face conflict hamas can't stay for 6 minutes..

Like Arab couldn't stay for 6 days..

Israhell is a faktard. Even Hamas in a face to face battle can defeat them easily .

Super shyte power ! ! !

Why dosent big mighty Iran try something?
Got all its nuclear scientists killed. Cant do shit. neither can hiding behind babies Hamas do except surrender or die.

In 6 day war, Entire Arab came face to face against Israel.. And we know the history.. In face to face conflict hamas can't stay for 6 minutes..

Like Arab couldn't stay for 6 days..

6 day war was an surprise Israeli offensive you clown. Israel declared the war against three nations. Not 'entire Arab'.

Why dosent big mighty Iran try something?
Got all its nuclear scientists killed. Cant do shit.

Yes, Iran is vulnerable to this kind of terrorism by your Mossad masters. Thanks for admitting who the real terrorists are.

6 day war was an surprise Israeli offensive you clown. Israel declared the war against three nations. Not 'entire Arab'.

This happen when u study in Madarsa...

And moreover Iranians are not Arab, They are Persians.. So When I say Israel defeated Arab, I am not saying They defeated Persian (Parsis converted to Islam)...

Why the **** would we? Palestinian-Israeli issue is an Arab affair.

Awesome reply.. I will be happy if Iran remain neutral.. India should remain frnd of both Iran and Israel :P... Indian govt should stand with Iran irrespective of USA drama..

This happen when u study in Madarsa...

And moreover Iranians are not Arab, They are Persians.. So When I say Israel defeated Arab, I am not saying They defeated Persian (Parsis converted to Islam)...

Was that a slur? Reported.

It was an offensive war declared by Israel. All historians agree on that.

How stupid do you think we are? We know Persians aren't Arabs. 3 Arab nations don't amount to the 'entire Arab world'.

Back
Top Bottom