What's new

How a Pakistani Journalist Taha Siddiqui Made a Laughingstock of Himself

Taha sidiqui apny peer-o-murshad hussain haqani k naqsh-e-kadam pr chaltay huye.. :coffee:
Sorry IQBAL Shayad ab hmaari matti Zarkhaiz nai rahi..:disagree:

Sir maza nahi aaya mukamal jumla bolain, Urta teer, pari lakri and khara khamba laina :) :rofl:
You still missing lots of words those suppose to complete these sentences , but we can t use in forum ... lol

Taha the snake was going to london to interview BBugti.

WION news pushes Bugti and BLA agenda all the time and were the only channel who went to london to record videos of those free balcohistan buses and taxis.

taha was coming to london to do the same

Put him on ECL
Sometime these journalist interview very controversial people to gain fame o, so talk show invite them ....Imagine thanks to Musharraf ..now Pakistan has over 70 tv channels got license .

I didn’t know ISI do kidnappings in broad day light, that too on a moving Taxi. Most likely this idiots had a bunch of fanboy encounters

Quote me where iv promoted the US or India. I never even bother posting about other countries hell I openly discourage the people who do so. There is nothing wrong with being a supporter of Pak army as I consider myself as one too. The problem starts when you start justifying each and every action.

This journalist is a free soul who can report whatever he wants. No one is forcing you to read it.

Its easy to say that no one is forcing you to read it, but the fact of the matter is that someone eventually will. Its important to point out to everybody in the meantime this journalists inherent biases and fragile mental state so that others take his accusations with a grain of salt.

If you compare his tweet with his actual submitted report, you will see tremendous inconsistencies and what seems like blatant lies.

Its easy to say that no one is forcing you to read it, but the fact of the matter is that someone eventually will. Its important to point out to everybody in the meantime this journalists inherent biases and fragile mental state so that others take his accusations with a grain of salt.

If you compare his tweet with his actual submitted report, you will see tremendous inconsistencies and what seems like blatant lies.

I'm not saying what his report is legit. Tbh I myself think it's a stunt for attention (read foreign nationality). Also I'm not saying that he should be showered with flowers or anything, if people hate him then they have the right to. But saying he should be gone after with hit squads or that he should be killed ? That's completely bizarre.

Also as of today he has a witness to his whole fiasco.

I'm not saying what his report is legit. Tbh I myself think it's a stunt for attention (read foreign nationality). Also I'm not saying that he should be showered with flowers or anything, if people hate him then they have the right to. But saying he should be gone after with hit squads or that he should be killed ? That's completely bizarre.

Also as of today he has a witness to his whole fiasco.

First of all this is a small discussion forum making up a small percentage of random Pakistani internet users, its best to assume that everything posted by users here is fiction and only a fool would take such things seriously. People talk about nuking and torture on here as if it was nothing, but absolutely nobody here is actually serious about it.

Secondly, I would be surprised if this "witness" never had any previous dealings with the journo, and isn't it interesting that the "witness" or "witnesses" that supposedly saw this event or parts of it only come to light long after its reported? If this actually happened wouldn't the ordinary person do something like report it or contact the police?

He can perfectly pass as a hindu indian. If u change his name to Mehta, Patel or Sharma. Definitely a R&AW asset.

For the people who are under so much doubt as to the legitimacy of this event. So am I. From the looks of it seems like a publicity stunt but the thing is when there is a well established history of journalists being assaulted and abducted we need to take the situation seriously. For the people who are still skeptical read about Saleem Shehzads case as it started out just like this and as usual people did not believe him. How it ended ? I'll let you find that out on your own, if you don't want to get into the details of it just read about it on his wikipedia page.

Legitimacy would matter if the target of the fraud themselves had legitimacy.

When a nation is considered a bumbling crumbling banana republic, even cheap sellouts like Siddiqui will draw support and accolades.

These journalist attend conferences in foreign countries and criticize Pak govt policy or target military establishment or hold responsible Pak military responsible for extremism or any other turmoil in society . There are millions of way to gain money and sympathy from from govt ....all you need to become bagarat ....

On Wednesday, a Pakistani journalist Taha Siddiqui claimed that he escaped from 12 trained agents of the Pakistan’s “Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI)” who were heavily armed. Taha said in his FIR that four armed men, three of them armed with AK-47s, the fourth with a pistol, got out of the vehicle and came towards him.

They pulled him out of the left rear door, beat him up, but surprisingly Taha hardly has any scratch on his body.

https://thesydney.news/2018/01/11/h...aha-siddiqui-made-a-laughingstock-of-himself/

==we present you Jason Siddique Bourne
Siddiqui bourne.png

So, I was on Twitter & for those who are on Twitter as well, have you seen the viciousness with which these Desi Libs are lashing out because people aren't believing his story. Apparently, if you don't believe a journo escaped 12 armed men, intelligence ppl mind you, one of them put a gun to his head & this guy made it out then you are a troll. LOL.

One thing is evident, these Desi Libs are awful at taking satire yet there are dedicated cartoonists & the only thing they do is mock the state/narrative/traditions.

On a positive note it is nice to see how much it stings them that his story was laughed off. This guy openly retweets BLF leader & think he is witty.

You're saying that working for a foreign company is a crime ? Nearly all Pakistani journalists work for international newspapers. I'm fully aware that WION is owned by a Hindu nationalist but then let's also shut down Pepsi,Hyperstar,PandG and other major brands because they're Jewish startups. How is he responsible for who owns the newspaper ? If he has indeed published some anti-state material then by all means press charges against him in court. Also let it be known that if you and I don't like the content be writes no ones forcing us to read it.

Certainly not... working for a foriegn company isnt a crime.

But for example if you work for your dads enemy and defame and insult your own father and mock your injured siblings for a quick buck...
What would that make you?

On Wednesday, a Pakistani journalist Taha Siddiqui claimed that he escaped from 12 trained agents of the Pakistan’s “Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI)” who were heavily armed. Taha said in his FIR that four armed men, three of them armed with AK-47s, the fourth with a pistol, got out of the vehicle and came towards him.

They pulled him out of the left rear door, beat him up, but surprisingly Taha hardly has any scratch on his body.

https://thesydney.news/2018/01/11/h...aha-siddiqui-made-a-laughingstock-of-himself/

==we present you Jason Siddique Bourne
View attachment 448272

Look at that damning injuring on his finger.

I wonder if he received that while fingering himself or wion news.

Back
Top Bottom