What's new

How a Pakistani Journalist Taha Siddiqui Made a Laughingstock of Himself

Wasn't he an anti state journalist in another thread just 2 days ago ? Now he's just a journo with a screwed sense of humor ?

OP has spent hours from the looks of it to compile stuff (this is months old stuff too) that is nothing but bad humor. Are you sure all this isn't being done all because he wrote against a certain established ?
wrote against a certain Establishment? Taha Siddiqui is a propaganda launderer for WIO News which is the English language mouthpiece of Hindu Fascist ideology. It is owned by Hindu Nationalist BJP Politician Subhash Chandra who's the right-hand man of Modi. Taha the mercenary is just a poodle they are using against his own country

wrote against a certain Establishment? Taha Siddiqui is a propaganda launderer for WIO News which is the English language mouthpiece of Hindu Fascist ideology. It is owned by Hindu Nationalist BJP Politician Subhash Chandra who's the right-hand man of Modi. Taha the mercenary is just a poodle they are using against his own country

You're saying that working for a foreign company is a crime ? Nearly all Pakistani journalists work for international newspapers. I'm fully aware that WION is owned by a Hindu nationalist but then let's also shut down Pepsi,Hyperstar,PandG and other major brands because they're Jewish startups. How is he responsible for who owns the newspaper ? If he has indeed published some anti-state material then by all means press charges against him in court. Also let it be known that if you and I don't like the content be writes no ones forcing us to read it.

You're saying that working for a foreign company is a crime ? Nearly all Pakistani journalists work for international newspapers. I'm fully aware that WION is owned by a Hindu nationalist but then let's also shut down Pepsi,Hyperstar,PandG and other major brands because they're Jewish startups. How is he responsible for who owns the newspaper ? If he has indeed published some anti-state material then by all means press charges against him in court. Also let it be known that if you and I don't like the content be writes no ones forcing us to read it.
how thick you are idiot watch the Video again
how on earth one can compare pepsi with a Propaganda Mouthpiece like Wion and Zee news?
one must need to have a single digit IQ level to become Pakistani desi liberal like yourself

how thick you are idiot watch the Video again
how on earth one can compare pepsi with a Propaganda Mouthpiece like Wion and Zee news?
one must need to have a single digit IQ level to become Pakistani desi liberal like yourself

One must need to have a non existent IQ to be a boot polshiya. After all you don't need to think or have an opinion about anything you'll just be fed what you need to do. This thread being the best example of it :)

One must need to have a non existent IQ to be a boot polshiya.
I am Pakistani My father is Pakistani so was my Grand Father there is nothing wrong in polishing boots of those who defend and protect us and our home pakistan lekin tum kyun apni tangain kbhi Americans or kbhi Indians k liye kholte ho?
Paiso k liye shaid hn?

Last edited:
These so called 'desi libtards' are a biggest threat to Pakistan.

I am Pakistani My father is Pakistani so was my Grand Father there is nothing wrong in polishing boots of those who defend and protect us lekin tum kyun apni maa or behen ki tangain kbhi Americans or kbhi Indians k liye kholte ho?
Paiso k liye shaid hn?
Yahan tak to theak tha lekin is se aagey jo likha wo bohat ghalat hai, kindly remove those lines.

Ya "ungli katwa ke shaheedon may nam likhwana".

Getting your fingers cut and joining ranks of Martyreds.
Actually criticizing military and judiciary is 1st step to gain Nawaz sympathy and opening any NGO or collect foreign funds in the name of oppressing of public voice or raising voice for women,children, disappearances etc etc
Taha Siddique an unknown journalist wants fame for personal gains ...that's all i see

Taha the snake was going to london to interview BBugti.

WION news pushes Bugti and BLA agenda all the time and were the only channel who went to london to record videos of those free balcohistan buses and taxis.

taha was coming to london to do the same

Put him on ECL

I am Pakistani My father is Pakistani so was my Grand Father there is nothing wrong in polishing boots of those who defend and protect us and our home pakistan lekin tum kyun apni tangain kbhi Americans or kbhi Indians k liye kholte ho?
Paiso k liye shaid hn?

Quote me where iv promoted the US or India. I never even bother posting about other countries hell I openly discourage the people who do so. There is nothing wrong with being a supporter of Pak army as I consider myself as one too. The problem starts when you start justifying each and every action.

This journalist is a free soul who can report whatever he wants. No one is forcing you to read it.

Wasn't he an anti state journalist in another thread just 2 days ago ? Now he's just a journo with a screwed sense of humor ?

OP has spent hours from the looks of it to compile stuff (this is months old stuff too) that is nothing but bad humor. Are you sure all this isn't being done all because he wrote against a certain established ?
He is an employee of an Indian channel
UCScreenshot20170804120048.png

civilian government failed to protect him. its all their fault. every disappearance is their fault.

Back
Top Bottom