What's new

HongKong court rejects landmark residency bid by Filipina maid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look who is talking the Chinese hating Pinoy, oh it's Zero Wing the Chinese hater himself. Why are the Pinoys so desperate wanting for residency in a China place? All should return to the slums in the Philippines if the contract ends.

If they hate China then why are they so desperate to live here I wonder?

What autonomy are you talking about? What about the autonomy of HK in deciding what they want since it's their own soil?

This is Chinese soil and we are the natives of this place. Filipino maids have signed away their right to seek residency so they don't get residency, the decision has been made and it is final.

Hence the name "Court of Final Appeal".

I take it that you are Indonesian-Chinese?

If you are, would be mind giving me your thoughts on what living in Indonesia is like for an ethnic Chinese person?

well is more okay and better now.
But in the past is not so well due to the leader of state banned all chinese theme name and chinese mandarin letter.all that had chinese influence thing is banned.
And because the tendecy of chinese to be succsefull in bussines and get rich that spark the flame of jeaolusy of majority to us the minority.
Google the indonesia anti-chinese riot 1998.
That will tell.
And in the past the chinese minority always got a problems whenever us deal with birocracy, such as when you want to make an ID Card.
But now it much better.

If they hate China then why are they so desperate to live here I wonder?

This is Chinese soil and we are the natives of this place. Filipino maids have signed away their right to seek residency so they don't get residency, the decision has been made and it is final.

Hence the name "Court of Final Appeal".

Exactly! It's arrogance to think they can just go in an dictate what they want when they're not citizens.

Look who is talking the Chinese hating Pinoy, oh it's Zero Wing the Chinese hater himself. Why are the Pinoys so desperate wanting for residency in a China place? All should return to the slums in the Philippines if the contract ends.

So you have no defense to inquiry so you twist my word and actions to hid your lack of answer very good yes i hate mainlander like yourself but am fair one i gave opportunities even to people like you cousins basic law grantees that but due to your bais against filipinos you kind just said hey hold it why them they below us why gave them fair and equal treatment? slums have you seen the Philippines lately? I mean constructions everywhere thanks to great economy and please i went to china and HK and believe me your slums make my countries slums look like bell Air on Sunday drive ego paradise on earth and better than yours and to add to that people here are happy and happy going unlike the poor peasants that came to the cities then find no or little work and oppress by the local members of the so called commie party workers paradise my foot so please answer the question or someone in the HK is the basic law trash?

So you have no defense to inquiry so you twist my word and actions to hid your lack of answer very good yes i hate mainlander like yourself but am fair one i gave opportunities even to people like you cousins basic law grantees that but due to your bais against filipinos you kind just said hey hold it why them they below us why gave them fair and equal treatment? slums have you seen the Philippines lately? I mean constructions everywhere thanks to great economy and please i went to china and HK and believe me your slums make my countries slums look like bell Air on Sunday drive ego paradise on earth and better than yours and to add to that people here are happy and happy going unlike the poor peasants that came to the cities then find no or little work and oppress by the local members of the so called commie party workers paradise my foot so please answer the question or someone in the HK is the basic law trash?

TerranMarine is from Hong Kong, like myself.

Sir HK and Macau are Autonomous regions in china technically part of china but they have their own system whens the terms two systems one country! sus gino man ginago man ito chekwa dini!

well is more okay and better now.
But in the past is not so well due to the leader of state banned all chinese theme name and chinese mandarin letter.all that had chinese influence thing is banned.
And because the tendecy of chinese to be succsefull in bussines and get rich that spark the flame of jeaolusy of majority to us the minority.
Google the indonesia anti-chinese riot 1998.
That will tell.
And in the past the chinese minority always got a problems whenever us deal with birocracy, such as when you want to make an ID Card.
But now it much better.

I was appalled at what happened to the ethnic-Chinese in 1998. It really made Indonesians look bad in front of the whole world.

Good to hear that it is much better now and hopefully all Indonesians will benefit as Indonesia's economy grows.

TerranMarine is from Hong Kong, like myself.

So is the basic law trash>? Really why not add to that filipinos are no allowed then send them home> really one of the reasons why i hate HK! for this reason they love to fool people and to be rude to them at the same time then work them to death and make fun of their efforts.

IF the Philippines is a paradise then why bother to stay in HK. Chinese soils are slums remember? And no i didn't twist your words at all you sh!tty Chinese hater, you never made it a secret you have something against the Chinese. In return we don't hide our feelings disliking you primates either. Just don't go cry about racism or hatred for Pinoys when you spread hatred yourself. We are just returning the favor.

So is the basic law trash>? Really why not add to that filipinos are no allowed then send them home> really one of the reasons why i hate HK! for this reason they love to fool people and to be rude to them at the same time then work them to death and make fun of their efforts.

I have liked every Filipino person I have met, until I started talking to you. :no:

And if you don't like it here then don't come here, simple as that.

Resolutely refuse Filipino because I am worried that the Philippines said Hongkong is theirs after many years like the Huangyan Island. They grab other people's things and then said other people's things is theirs.

Resolutely refuse Filipino because I am worried that the Philippines said Hongkong is theirs after many years like the Huangyan Island

No way, lol.

The Hong Kong population is 95% Han Chinese.

We will always be a Chinese city no matter what.

I have liked every Filipino person I have met, until I started talking to you. :no:

And if you don't like it here then don't come here, simple as that.

Well feeling is mutual ever since i took that 2nd trip to china including hong kong i started hating your peoples guts (i like you guys better when Bruce lee was alive and you guys were a British outpost) and even more when you start harassing us in our own waters and that restaurants racist sign was really the bolting point so its well establish but the issue remains is the basic law trash because if this is the why the basic law does not honors that line then its trash. basically the whole document is pointless and idiotic.

Resolutely refuse Filipino because I am worried that the Philippines said Hongkong is theirs after many years like the Huangyan Island

Its Panatag shoal dude its rock (shoal) not an Island so please learn the difference between an island and rock (shoal) get it? now go on let the adults talk ok kid and here one pesos find someone to talk to.

I've seen the Pinoy maids working in HK, as far as i know many of them are treated nicely. And no the Chinese people have nothing against the Pinoy maids working in the household sector. If they are being abused, they can go back to the paradise called Philippines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom