What's new

Move to UK like jumping 'from frying pan into fire': Hongkong activists

lol, do you really have the guts to meet me face to face?

And my mom is already passed, feel free to go to the afterlife to greet her. Please go ahead and do what you just said, and if you need help, give me a holler, I will help you travel to your afterlife.

You leave an address.

Please convey my regards to your mother!

You leave an address.

Please convey my regards to your mother!
lol, I will do you better, leave your address, I will come visit you? How about that? I mean, if you want to piss off a combat vet, this is the least I could do, to pay you a visit.

And again, you asked to meet her, I ain't gonna convey anything to my mother, if you want to, as I said, I will gladly send you to her.

Last edited:
lol, I will do you better, leave your address, I will come visit you? How about that? I mean, if you want to piss off a combat vet, this is the least I could do, to pay you a visit.

And again, you asked to meet her, I ain't gonna convey anything to my mother, if you want to, as I said, I will gladly send you to her.

You are a dog of the West, if you want to pretend to be aggressive, just write out the address.

You are a dog of the West, if you want to pretend to be aggressive, just write out the address.
Sure, 1234 dumbass lane.......I am not the one that challenge people and then refused to follow thru the fact. and I am aggressive. again, you will know if you give me your address. LOL No point to do anything to you in my own home when i have my 9mm waiting, that no fun

Move to UK like jumping 'from frying pan into fire': Hongkong activists
Staff reporter 31 Jan 2023

https://www.thestandard.com.hk/section-news/section/11/249373/Move-to-UK-like-jumping-'from-frying-pan-into-fire''from-frying-pan-into-fire'
Hongkongers "jumped out of the frying pan and into the fire" when they left for the United Kingdom, which the former director of public prosecutions, Grenville Cross, says is a disaster zone with soaring inflation and collapsing public services.

This came as UK media reported Hongkongers in the country have called on Home Secretary Suella Braverman to drop controversial amendments to a public order bill, which they find similar to "repressive measures that threaten to paralyze the entire social movement."

The proposed changes will give police the right to intervene before protests escalate to serious disruptive levels such as road blocks and allow arrests of people suspected of causing disruptions.

A letter was sent by Democracy for Hong Kong - a group of former residents in the UK who organize actions in support of the SAR's democratic movement and on behalf of southeast Asian communities.

The group wrote: "Many of us are, or represent and work with, Hongkongers who have recently arrived in the UK in hopes of a better life for ourselves and our loved ones - where we can exercise our rights and freedoms without fear."

The group voiced concerns about the proposed serious disruption prevention orders that can name people and ban them from protesting.

"We are concerned that Hongkongers and allies seeking to protest for democracy and human rights in Hong Kong could be given SDPOs, which could prohibit them from protesting and subject them to harsh restrictions on their liberty," it said.

"Also of great concern to us is the public order bill's expansion of stop-and-search powers to the protest context.

"Many Hongkongers have experienced traumatic interactions with the police in our home city."

Cross, who was born and raised in the UK but has lived in the SAR for more than four decades, said yesterday that Hongkongers who moved to his home country were "sold a false prospectus."

He added: "These people were tricked by people like the SAR's last governor Chris Patten and HK Watch's Benedict Rogers into leaving Hong Kong, and were urged to move to the 'promised land.'

"Instead, they have found a disaster zone, where inflation is at record levels, the health service is collapsing, the worst recession in 300 years is getting under way, and public services everywhere are being paralyzed by strikes - even lawyers, doctors and nurses have been striking."

Cross said police powers in the UK are now being extended. "Rights of protest are being clamped down on, with individual liberties being cut back in many areas," he said.

However, he said many Hongkongers who migrated there have burned their bridges and cannot escape back to Hong Kong.

"They are trapped there, which is why one recently took her own life in despair," the king's counsel said, referring to the suicide of a 27-year-old female master's graduate in London in November.

However, Cross said Hong Kong should welcome back its people they still have the funds to return.

If not, the SAR should offer them financial support when they want to return home.

"After all, everybody makes mistakes, and we should try to help our people who cannot stand it anymore in the UK, and realize how badly they have been conned," he said.

About 76,000 people from Hong Kong settled there between July 2021 and June 2022.

Its steadily getting worse by the day. And this winter will get to breaking point for brits.

So much for "Great" Britain, its turning out to be more like "$h!t" britain.

Sure, 1234 dumbass lane.......and I am aggressive. again, you will know if you give me your address. LOL

A dog like you will live in pain all life, your master will kneel down to China. Why are you so arrogant?

A dog like you will live in pain all life, your master will kneel down to China. Why are you so arrogant?
lol, again, you ask for a fight, I am not going to fight you at my home, I don't want to do the cleaning afterward.

If you want to fight, I prefer we meet in a secluded park, ideally by a body of water, so I can just push you in it afterward let the nature take care of you and I don't need to clean up.

If you don't want to fight me, then don't open your big mouth like a big shot. And talk is useless, if you want to make me kneel down, you damn sure need to be there to make me do it. Again, are you up for this? Yes or No?

lol, again, you ask for a fight, I am not going to fight you at my home, I don't want to do the cleaning afterward.

If you want to fight, I prefer we meet in a secluded park, ideally by a body of water, so I can just push you in it afterward let the nature take care of you and I don't need to clean up.

If you don't want to fight me, then don't open your big mouth like a big shot. And talk is useless, if you want to make me kneel down, you damn sure need to be there to make me do it. Again, are you up for this? Yes or No?

You are a dog, and you talk so much nonsense, just leave an address and it's over.

You are a dog, and you talk so much nonsense, just leave an address and it's over.
lol, maybe I should give you my name and send you a picture of me too?

Again, if you want to fight, I can fight you here Whalan Reserve, Debrincat Avenue, Tregear New South Wales 2770, you pick a date and I am there. I am not that stupid to blast my address out on the internet.

They are protesting because they are losing their freedom. That's still worth something to some people. This is only thing I brought up regarding Hong king not their economy.

Not freedom, but the illusion of freedom.

HK freedom, China freedom, USA freedom, UK freedom, etc are pretty much the same.

The article above and other articles posted here speak about it.

These young HK people, they actually don't want freedom, they want democracy, they want someone to babysit them. They think democracy leader is a Santa Claus, you just need to write down your will, it will be fulfilled in the morning. They think HK leader is not a real democracy leader, not a real Santa Claus, because the 'evil' Chinese communist is controlling this fake democracy leader, preventing the Santa Claus to do their magic to fulfill their will.

So, what is their will...

They want when they graduate from university, to live in the easy and luxurious world. Big house, electric car, 80-inch flat TV, MacBook, iPhone, etc.

They want to work with little effort, but the result is always the world best, get praised everywhere, and big money. When they wake up in the morning, they become among the elites of the world.

They are delusional.

They think UK, USA, Japan, South Korea, etc are a place like that. They don't know the story of how people in those countries are struggling as well. They are actually quite luckier than people in developed countries, because they are living in HK, one of the best places in the world.

I live in a democratic country and that is why I know they are delusional.

Now, these HKers are living in UK, it's opening their eyes to reality.

Last edited:
Not freedom, but the illusion of freedom.

HK freedom, China freedom, USA freedom, UK freedom, etc are pretty much the same.

The article above and other articles posted here speak about it.

These young HK people, they actually don't want freedom, they want democracy, they want someone to babysit them. They think democracy leader is a Santa Claus, you just need to write down your will, it will be fulfilled in the morning. They think HK leader is not a real democracy, not a real Santa Claus, because the 'evil' Chinese communist is controlling this fake democracy leader, preventing the Santa Claus to do their magic to fulfill their will.

So, what is their will...

They want when they graduate from university, to live in the easy and luxurious world. Big house, electric car, 80-inch flat TV, MacBook, iPhone, etc.

They want to work with little effort, but the result is always the world best, get praised everywhere, and big money. When they wake up in the morning, they become among the elites of the world.

They are delusional.

They think UK, USA, Japan, South Korea, etc are a place like that. They don't know the story of how people in those countries are struggling as well. They are actually quite luckier than people in developed countries, because they are living in HK, one of the best places in the world.

I live in a democratic country and that is why I know they are delusional.

Now, these HKers are living in UK, it's opening their eyes to reality.
It virtually not the case here.

Having been living in Hong Kong for 18 or so years, Hong Kong were NEVER a good place to live, not when it was under UK control, and certainly not when it was under China control.

At least they have a right to protest which wouldn’t have been possible in CCP-Hong-Kong; after it no longer remained British-Hong-Kong.

That may not be the case anymore. In UK there are laws where police can disallow protests.

Screenshot 2023-08-30 at 9.55.53 PM.png

Moving to UK and now becoming homeless and jobless, Britain betrays us!

These people think that democracy is like magic that will make all the problems go away.

They don't know if democracy is just a mechanism on how to solve problems, it's just talking about ideas on how to do the job more efficiently and bring satisfaction at the highest level to anyone involved.

Basically, democracy is just a supporting role instead of a real problem solver.

The real problem solver is to work.

If you are not working, how good your idea is, it will still be zero.

Successful countries are those who have a good working culture, instead of democracy.

This is the fact!

I choose China over UK, because China has a good working culture. UK just knows how to talk sweet, selling dream instead of make it happen.

It wins the inexperienced young people's hearts because they don't know what is the real work looks like.

China is far more realistic and work harder to create miracle, that is the real magic!

To be honest, seeing how HK young people are easily falling to the West propaganda is a sad sign.

A sign that Chinese culture that put more emphasis on hardworking and discipline is eroding among the young generation.

Just like Japan, Japanese young generation is garbage! Wasting the hard work of the older generation, their ancestor.

Back
Top Bottom