What's new

HongKong court rejects landmark residency bid by Filipina maid

Status
Not open for further replies.
HK is overcrowded and overpriced.

In contrast China has a huge land mass. Why not allow Philippines to settle in your country? Pinoy are smart and hard working people. They can help and develop your less developed country side.

:cheers:

Pinoys do not mingle well with other asian countries / culture in general, centuries of colonisation has led them to believe they are white, hence the western names and mentality.

Also partly explains why domestic servants in former anglo countries are disproportionately pinoy.

In contrast China has a huge land mass. Why not allow Philippines to settle in your country? Pinoy are smart and hard working people. They can help and develop your less developed country side.

You heard your countryman China is barren land. VN is a jungle paradise, why not welcome your buddy macacas to move over and enjoy the VN dream. Zero wing would be so sad if his vietcong buddies reject his species.

You heard your countryman China is barren land. VN is a jungle paradise, why not welcome your buddy macacas to move over and enjoy the VN dream. Zero wing would be so sad if his vietcong buddies reject his species.

Only Zero_wing is rejected

Why refer to Pinoys as another species. Being servants do not mean that they are not humans. Their current and previous government just mess up their country so badly that their people have to be maids to make a living. Their people are just suffering the consequence of the government. Which you will see soon for the people of United States.

treating people like slaves are your definition of nice? so again i ask with the speed of a zrug rush is the basic law trash if you claim to be a real HK guy?

You call your people slaves? My family have been paying salary to my beloved maid for more than ten years. 3X00MOP monthly (not to mention this is much more than she could earn in her country).
Should I ask her to give us back our money.

I have an idea, send them to the biggest desert in China Takla Makan Desert. Let them clean all the sands.

Wow beating a dead horse again comrade mom how's the ho making business still good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom