What's new

HongKong court rejects landmark residency bid by Filipina maid

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a lot of hate and frustration. :disagree:

You should check your own insecurities to make such generalization. You need to lighten up.

Well everything happens for a purpose. I can see the pain of being rejected for granting the PR, but I do try to understand that in this world, sometimes, what happens is not what we think its best.

Please let's be civil and observe demeanor here.

Understandable from your kind of Indians that a copy of London system is good enough, even that means starvation and illiteracy...

Starvation and illiteracy in China? Yea - true - that is very sad. But we are discussing the Filipino maid situation here - if you wish to discuss the numerous social problems of China please open a different thread.

You have a lot of hate and frustration. :disagree:

You should check your own insecurities to make such generalization. You need to lighten up.

Well everything happens for a purpose. I can see the pain of being rejected for granting the PR, but I do try to understand that in this world, sometimes, what happens is not what we think its best.

Please let's be civil and observe demeanor here.
Hate and frustration? Like your fellow Flip here?

Well Imperialist racist jack@$$ you should find a some manners and a brain before you answer back! The law is the law and all laws protect peoples rights regardless if they alines(legal term) or citizens if they broke the law find send them to jail and home but this just racism nothing more and your just proving my point with your listen well racist Cr@p! you listen here jack@$$ am not your dog or slave so please mind your post if addressing me! am your equal not your slave if your present here i punch your stupid face out like tondo gangster on Saturday hangout learns some humanity jerk! Maybe you should stay your own country jerk we are in globalized era how is that possible? believe me if we filipinos have choice why not? jerks like you are no different from the criminals of the past racist C*ut with that statement

Pinoys should mass migrate to Japan, Vietnam or India. They love sucking up to them so it's natural to apply residency at these countries. Indian men should have no problem importing slave maids for their horny desires. Japan should be helping these poor Pinoys if they want a China containment policy along with VN. Time to deport these workers back to where they came from if they are trying to outsmart the contract and the HK law.
Sorry, Vietnam is overcrowded. Moreover we need more lebensraum, you know.

:coffee:

Sorry, Vietnam is overcrowded. Moreover we need more lebensraum, you know.

:coffee:

Looks like all weather friendship VN doesn't wan't Pinoys, Indians have not voiced welcoming Pinoys and even the DDG member here doesn't want Pinoys to migrate to Japan. Now Zero Wing these are the people you love sucking up to and now they are turning their backs on helping Pinoys a better life. Everybody here wants the Pinoys to stay in the slums called Philippines.

Hate and frustration? Like your fellow Flip here?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero_wing View Post
Well Imperialist racist jack@$$ you should find a some manners and a brain before you answer back! The law is the law and all laws protect peoples rights regardless if they alines(legal term) or citizens if they broke the law find send them to jail and home but this just racism nothing more and your just proving my point with your listen well racist Cr@p! you listen here jack@$$ am not your dog or slave so please mind your post if addressing me! am your equal not your slave if your present here i punch your stupid face out like tondo gangster on Saturday hangout learns some humanity jerk! Maybe you should stay your own country jerk we are in globalized era how is that possible? believe me if we filipinos have choice why not? jerks like you are no different from the criminals of the past racist C*ut with that statement

I gather Zero_wing has not been taking his psych meds lately.

Language please. Not all Pinoys are like Zero_wing.

What is Lebensraum?
You can get all sort of funny reactions from Zero_Wing, and I plan to continue doing so in the future.

Lebensraum means living space in German, a concept by Hitler about Arayan race needing more spaces.

Looks like all weather friendship VN doesn't wan't Pinoys, Indians have not voiced welcoming Pinoys and even the DDG member here doesn't want Pinoys to migrate to Japan. Now Zero Wing these are the people you love sucking up to and now they are turning their backs on helping Pinoys a better life. Everybody here wants the Pinoys to stay in the slums called Philippines.

Fillipno migrate to Vietnam for a better life ?? R u joking ?? our country have WAR every time. I dont think foreigners will like to die in battle field for VNese.

Of course, living in VN is still better than in China mainland and suffer sand storm, polluted air-land, poisonous foods :P

I know that life is not fair. I just wish there will be a time no one will have to fight for anything. I just can't believe some of the comments here. Everyone deserves to live a happy life in this world. Just because you all has that perfect life, it doesn't mean that others, the less fortunate ones, do not deserves to have one as well. These maids are working to make a better life for themselves and their family just like you and me. Is that such a terrible crime?

It's no crime to better oneself. However, if these maids wanted to be a citizen then they should have gone through the proper channels.

They should have the same rights as me and anyone else that comes to Hong Kong to work (skilled or unskilled). A little recognition and appreciation for their contribution to society is all they need. If other skilled workers can earn citizenship after living there for seven years whilst they have stayed there for over a decade is denied...

As for recognition and appreciation, these maids got it by being selected for employment and compensated for their efforts. As for these skilled workers, did they have an employment contract that specifically stated that they must leave upon employment termination?

All this talk reminded me of a foreign student from the Philippines complaining why she had to pay the non-subsidized tuition which was three times more than what I had to pay. I explained to her that, unlike her, I was a citizen and paid taxes thus getting the benefit. She continued ranting how she was being discriminated. This foreign student had no intention of staying in Canada but wanted the benefits of Canadian citizens. Unbelievable.

Understandable from your kind of Indians that a copy of London system is good enough, even that means starvation and illiteracy...
Without a doubt you are Chinese in US flags.

a pot calling a cattle black

singaporean will disaggre with you.dude filipino though theyself as a white lol. And proud of it , yeah i knew that not all fillipino like that ,i had meet one filipino which is nice.
But sometime they just irritating example@zero_wing lol

Perhaps all observers can do is agree that there is much to be said on both sides. ;-D

we need to reject their short term visas as well. what they can bring to us other than crimes?

nothing.

guys, what bother to argue with vietnamese and other monkeys? don't waste your time.

何必和越菲猴子罗嗦呢?不要浪费时间了。

we need to reject their short term visas as well. what they can bring to us other than crimes?

nothing.

guys, what bother to argue with vietnamese and other monkeys? don't waste your time.

何必和越菲猴子罗嗦呢?不要浪费时间了。

Taiwanese need servants. And Philipino maids need jobs. Not every girl wants a job by Subic bay naval base.

HK is overcrowded and overpriced.

In contrast China has a huge land mass. Why not allow Philippines to settle in your country? Pinoy are smart and hard working people. They can help and develop your less developed country side.

:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom