What's new

Homs falls to Assad

Al hasani just went full retard. I can't believe he hasn't been banned yet. Oh that's right, this website is owned by Saudi serfs. They never ban these psycho terrorists.

Just report him. Unless you report his posts, the likelihood is that they wont come to the mod's attention.
He should undoubtedly be banned after his little outburst/tantrum in this thread.
However, I've seen him get away with this vile behavior multiple times in the past.

It is what it is....lol

But you were ruled by foreigners for the past 1000 years or so. We don't either.

Of course it's a failed and poor state. Much like yours.

You don't know anything about this conflict so stick to your own regional issues. India plays no role outside of her region. Let alone in the Arab world.

Sunni rats are far worse, and far more oppressive than Assad. And I certainly don't like Shia rats either (although I will always support Hizbullah against Israel because Sunnis have proven to be traitors and hence they have become worse than Israel itself). The crude reality is; there are very few rational, non-sectarian, and enlightened true Muslims to be found anywhere in the so-called "Islamic world" (which is a lie because there is no Islam in any of those countries). The Sunni and Shia religions have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with the Islam of the Qur'an.

But you were ruled by foreigners for the past 1000 years or so. We don't either.

Of course it's a failed and poor state. Much like yours.

You don't know anything about this conflict so stick to your own regional issues. India plays no role outside of her region. Let alone in the Arab world.

Are you stupid? where did you get this 1000yr crap from? please show me and India plays a big role from Suriname to Malaysia.

We do not want do interfere in the Arab land we are Dharmic not Abrahamic lol just go to places like Thailand, Cambodia you will see India's influence in culture where we have Hindu temples/statues still to this day!

Arabs created 3 of the 11 largest empires in human history. More than any other ethnic group in the top 15. Don't compare yourself to us or the ancient MIddle East that we are native to in any way. In short stick to your own issues. You guys are cleaning toilets in our countries or working at fast food chains.

Ancient middle east? you stupid camel piss drinker lol we made Zero, Chess, Sanskrit mother of Latin and Greek and numerous other inventions while your forefathers were looking for pearls in the ocean! do not forget your history

Last edited:
those missiles are ages beyond their shelf life, as a matter of fact they were at the end of their life when they delivered to KSA.

With all due respect but the knowledge you have in this regard is equal to my chair.

Speaking of missiles being beyond their age, I'd encourage Iran to stop spending billions upon billions on them and start feeding its starving populous.

Not many people know that India has key economic interests in Syria and has always been a friend to Syria, infact the Indian army even trained the Iraqis at one point when Saddam was in power!

We know the situation and what this war is about we face this menace in Kashmir with these wahabi/salafi braindead jihadis but Assad will be victorious and defeat the scum!

God bless Syria and Assad

Are you stupid? where did you get this 1000yr crap from? please show me and India plays a big role from Suriname to Malaysia.

We do not want do interfere in the Arab land we are Dharmic not Abrahamic lol just go to places like Thailand, Cambodia you will see India's influence in culture where we have Hindu temples/statues still to this day!

Ancient middle east? you stupid camel piss drinker lol we made Zero, Chess, Sanskrit mother of Latin and Greek and numerous other invention while your forefathers were looking for pearls in the ocean! do not forget your history
hasni is right u cant control ur own South asia and dreaming of poking ur nose into Arab world stay out and control small countries like bhutan or nepal ..... even srilanka is not afraid of u ...

hasni is right u cant control ur own South asia and dreaming of poking ur nose into Arab world stay out and control small countries like bhutan or nepal ..... even srilanka is not afraid of u ...

Syria is and always will be a friend to India there is nothing you can do to prevent this, we can go and do as we please.

Just like you opened up your borders for terrorists to cross into Turkey (PKK), Iraq (Al-Qaida), or Lebanon (HIzbALShaitan) that you occupied for years.

Now you have opened up your borders for Shia terrorists from across the world and Farsi and Russian terrorists.

Karma is a bitch.
ISIS is also lead by Iraqi Ba'athists and allied with Al-Asshead. This is why they never attack each other. They have connections without a doubt. Even Shia Arab Iraqi officials who are anti-Syrian opposition admit it openly. Ministers too.

Checkmate.

And not one word about munafiq Saudi sponsored terror in the region.

The Syrian Orthodox church was the first Christian church in India our ties go back a long long time, I do not expect these silly wahabis to understand because they are braindead.

Back
Top Bottom