What's new

Homosexuals of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a gay hit on me once.

And I never knew he was gay. Till the rest of the guys laughed about it and told me later.

Weird.

But the point is, yes, they are normal in every other way.

Did you know the popular Anderson (of Anderson 360 on CNN) is gay?

nope.. i didnt know he was. having lived in places where the attitude is liberal towards gays(San francisco) i think that this should be a non-issue. they have every right to the resources of a country, to pray with everyone else, to work and to lead.
the problem is in the other (non-gay) peoples' minds.

@Zarvin - Refrains from comments like that which are based on books written by some SOB

homos are not sick.. they are like that.. you need to accept it and move on.

Well we can agree on disagreement unless it can be proved scientifically not by theories.

who are you to call these people misguided ? Thats the problem with Pakistan, too many moral police hounds running around in the pretext of religion.

its not about religion only, its about morals, if india excepts homosexuals, then also except incest, peadophiles, even the guys who marry dogs, biitches, frog, donkey

^

Gay *** nigga.

Whats with all the name calling and racism man? Why do you contribute the least to any discussion and then resort to name calling just because you dont agree?

In Islam their is great punishment for Gayism as people of LUT where destroyed due to such an evil and unnatural behavior As it is said in HOLY QURAN:
As a prophet of God, Lut preached to his people. We also sent Lut. He said to his people: 'Will you commit lewdness such as no people in creation ever committed before you? For you come in lust to men in preference to women. No, you are indeed a people transgressing beyond bounds' (Qur'an 7:80-81). In another verse, Lut advised them: 'Of all the creatures in the world, will you approach males, and leave those whom Allah has created for you to be your mates? No, you are a people transgressing (all limits)!' (Qur'an 26:165-166). The people rejected Lut and threw him out of the city. In response, God destroyed them as punishment for their transgressions and disobedience.
May Allah show these people right path before they are gripped by the Angle of Death.

Whats with all the name calling and racism man? Why do you contribute the least to any discussion and then resort to name calling just because you dont agree?

Raz is just messing around with you guys and it is funny because it always works. :lol:

I've already established my position on this.

Don't ask don't tell.

But now I'm just having some fun.

who are you to call these people misguided ? Thats the problem with Pakistan, too many moral police hounds running around in the pretext of religion.

Obviously a state where there is marked Male to Female ratio disproportion,Your predeliction for Gays is not surprising....

Raz is just messing around with you guys and it is funny because it always works. :lol:

Abusing someone using racist or foul language isnt messing around with anybody. Strange norms you guys must have in Pakistan.

There are lots of homosexuals or bisexuals in western society and even perhaps a few among the members contributing on this thread. These guys while analyzing their psyche are identifying gestures of behavioral traits that are otherwise considered normal in society, like paternal/fraternal love, as manifestation of homosexuality and extrapolating it to other people who are not homosexual.

Abusing someone using racist or foul language isnt messing around with anybody. Strange norms you guys must have in Pakistan.

I wouldn't know about the norms of Pakistan, I can however tell you the norms of the US if you would be so inclined. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom