What's new

Homosexuals of Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
A friend of mine did a paper on Homosexuality in Pakistan and its trends.
I cant recall where it was published but he did a fairly thorough job.
It broke all myths, including the areas and societies where homosexuality is rampant.

For eg...
A fellow in Pakistan was duped out of his house and car by his wife and her best friend. who turned out to be lesbians.
Under the guise of please marry my best friend.

He is probably a Muhajir. Some real Pakistanis like Turbo Charged still refer to the lesser Pakistanis(read Muhajirs) as Indians, even after 65 years.

Lesser Pakistanis?

You invented a new term now. :rofl:

^^^ Social evils are everywhere...
Messed up people arent uncommon in Pakistan either..
Here in UK i currently know two lasbiens,both are afraid of men due to some childhood bad experiences..

Scales are not really scientific to the genetic level, they are based on behaviors. We don't know what the factors really are. Over the course of life we may adopt certain behaviors which may be miscontrued as homosexual - for example the recent fad among men to be overly well groomed, but these behaviors ultimately have a heterosexual backdrop since women are more and mroe attracted to the well groomed man these days.

I didnt quite get what you wanted to say here. Of course scales are not scientific, its based on self identified preference/behavior. But on the other hand, we do not yet have conclusive evidence that homosexuality is ENTIRELY because of genes. There are other factors that affect homosexuality or the existence of that preference and genetics is just ONE of the possible explanations. That is my whole point.

Well I'm basing it on a more simplistic example - is the attraction strong enough for you to want to have actual sexual intercourse?

The Kinsey scale is just about that. It does not take genetics into account, but deals with self identified behavior or preference. That is what attraction is. Some people for instance turn out heterosexual in later life, but have homosexual beginnings. i.e when they are teenagers. Out of curiosity. But would they be branded bisexual, heterosexual or homosexual? Or would we say they LEAN heterosexual, but probably have some homosexual preferences, however miniscule it may be?

I think the sex drive factors of ancient times and sex of today are two very different things. Most non-abrahamic faiths have a more lax approach to sex and in our faiths civilizations were destroyed for certain sexual behavior.

Destroyed? What do you mean? If you are talking about the Bible and how Sodom and Gommorah were destroyed (am not sure about their references in the Quran), then I would counter that saying it is all fabrication because I am an Atheist. I would say if at all Sodom and Gommorah were destroyed they were due to war or natural causes. So that wouldnt be the right argument to make. I dont think sexual behavior has changed over time, I think its only the outlook.

Yeah but each time they end up same sex, they would be eliminated from the gene pool. Still improves odds of their elimination than if they were not allowed to hook up together.

It wont eliminate it. How will it eliminate it? One of them is bisexual, and those genes will definitely be passed down the generations. Also, that is just ONE of the POSSIBLE reasons for homosexuality. At this point, we dont really have a sexual preference gene. We only have possible explanations. The other possibilities always exist. And that is why you cannot really end homosexuality. A lot of straight couples have gay children, so its not solely about genetics.

My whole point is that homosexuality is not SOLELY due to genetics and because its not just because of that, you really cannot hope to end that phenomenon.

^^ Mathematicaly speaking the probabilities of getting STD are more in Homo/Bi than in Hetro.
Thats why homo/Bi are banned from blood donation in UK and many other countries.

And no scientific evidence of 'gay gene' has been found and wont be found,its just an excuse to try and justify their desires towards same sex.

Safriz, I have to tell you my friend. You are either ignorant or too conservative for your own good. I think a lot of that is because of your own inherent homophobia. In reality homosexuality is not a choice. Neither is it an excuse. BTW, most of the AIDS cases in the world is actually because of heterosexual unsafe sex. Not because of homosexuality. Homosexuals do not really stand a bigger chance of contacting aids. This is a myth.

A fellow in Pakistan was duped out of his house and car by his wife and her best friend. who turned out to be lesbians.
Under the guise of please marry my best friend.

WTF :lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Can't you just ask Iran for the cure? I hear they have no gays.

You hear wrongly.

What Ahmedinijad said, and I saw the actual interview on CNN, was that Iran does not have the gay phenomenon as they do in the West, i.e. all the media hoopla.

As usual, the Western media spin doctored it into whatever they wanted.

You hear wrongly.

What Ahmedinijad said, and I saw the actual interview on CNN, was that Iran does not have the gay phenomenon as they do in the West, i.e. all the media hoopla.

As usual, the Western media spin doctored it into whatever they wanted.

Gay phenomenon ? Please elaborate. What is it ? and which countries have it ?

smghgm.jpg

Homosexuals have no chance in a country like Pakistan which still kills people for "blasphemy" a silly medieval law.

Actually they're more free than in western countries, not to do "it", but to live as humans

jp-bull-pakistan-popup.jpg

Men holding hands doesn't necessarily mean they are gay. What is up with this though? I have seen it in India too, men holding hands, or having their arms around other guys neck, creeps me out.:cheesy:

There is nothing wrong with holding your friends hand or putting your arm around their neck. As kids that is what we did but then westernized socities teach and condition us as being wrong. In our desi culture it merely means you love the guy like a BROTHER and NOT as a lover.

Heck, everytime I see my old coursemates from 40 years ago from the Air Force Academy, they not only get a hug from me but a kiss on the cheek as well. I love these guys as we are closer than brothers. Does that make me Gay ? only in your sick mind maybe.

jp-bull-pakistan-popup.jpg

Men holding hands doesn't necessarily mean they are gay. What is up with this though? I have seen it in India too, men holding hands, or having their arms around other guys neck, creeps me out.:cheesy:

This may be funny... that phenomenon is pretty much what this holding hands is.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is nothing wrong with holding your friends hand or putting your arm around their neck. As kids that is what we did but then westernized socities teach and condition us as being wrong. In our desi culture it merely means you love the guy like a BROTHER and NOT as a lover.

Heck, everytime I see my old coursemates from 40 years ago from the Air Force Academy, they not only get a hug from me but a kiss on the cheek as well. I love these guys as we are closer than brothers. Does that make me Gay ? only in your sick mind maybe.

Holy Mother of Jesus Christ ! :blink:

Sir jee tusii baaaz aajaooon ! :rofl:

control jani control
dont justify it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom