What's new

Holi in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry.Unlike in Pakistan all Muslims can celebrate their holidays with out the fear of any Taliban and its suicide bombers.

but then there is the fear of some 5 foot saffron bozo running after you with a sword

problems in india :azn:

Muslims of India do not celebrate Eid as Muslims in Pakistan do.

Beaf is forbidden by state... and society.

There is no McDonalds selling Beef burgers than how come Muslims are full Muslims if they believe cow slaughter is haram?

Cow slaughter is very iconic to Islam... as people of jahlia used to worship it as god.

Quran is regularly burned in bharat... Muslims are burned alive.

Wait RAWlibans are just made in 2007 to kill only Pakistanis.. this matter is very clear now that it is India who is running those Tamil speaking Talibans.

Get lost,Give me one Quranic verse which proves cow slaughter is iconic in Islam.Otherwise **** off.

Do they treat you just as well??Just asking..

better than you

having fun living in a place called chotta pakistan in mumbai, with limited electricity, no clean water, and slums?

but then there is the fear of some 5 foot saffron bozo running after you with a sword

problems in india :azn:

Nah,You watch too many Bollywood movies.:lol:.Now watch out for the Taliban.Heard they think you people are Kafirs.

better than you

having fun living in a place called chotta pakistan in mumbai, with limited electricity, no clean water, and slums?

Pls,Give me a break.:rofl:.Like I said you people are too filmy.:omghaha:

There is no McDonalds selling Beef burgers than how come Muslims are full Muslims if they believe cow slaughter is haram?

Cow slaughter is very iconic to Islam... as people of jahlia used to worship it as god.

Wait RAWlibans are just made in 2007 to kill only Pakistanis.. this matter is very clear now that it is India who is running those Tamil speaking Talibans.

I never heard Beef consumption is mandatory for Muslims.

Nah,You watch too many Bollywood movies.:lol:.Now watch out for the Taliban.Heard they think you people are Kafirs.

Pls,Give me a break.:rofl:.Like I said you people are too filmy.:omghaha:

ignorance seems to be key trait in indians

look at the crimes comitted by extremist hindus in mumbai (RSS, shiv sena)

muslims are too scared to even be in a hindu majoirty area in india

ur biggest city was shut down after the death of a extremist

Get lost,Give me one Quranic verse which proves cow slaughter is iconic in Islam.Otherwise F**k off.

This is uncalled for... if you do not delete your post than i'll post picture, where cows are being f**ked by temple keepers.

I never heard Beef consumption is mandatory for Muslims.

No man has authority to declare any thing haram or halal.. it is decided by God Almighty.... now Cow is halal and Muslims of bharat shall be allowed to celebrate their Eid, as Muslims do in Pakistan or else where.

ignorance seems to be key trait in indians

look at the crimes comitted by extremist hindus in mumbai (RSS, shiv sena)

muslims are too scared to even be in a hindu majoirty area in india

ur biggest city was shut down after the death of a extremist

LOL,More filmy comments,You've never been to Mumbai or you will never make such stupid comment.All city is Hindu majority still millions of Muslims lives here.And remember how your entire country was shut down due to some amateur movie made in USA.

LOL,More filmy comments,You've never been to Mumbai or you will never make such stupid comment.All city is Hindu majority still millions of Muslims lives here.And remember how your entire country was shut down due to some amateur movie made in USA.

really? when?

No man has authority to declare any thing haram or halal.. it is decided by God Almighty.... now Cow is halal and Muslims of bharat shall be allowed to celebrate their Eid, as Muslims do in Pakistan or else where.

please tell me is it mandatory for Muslims.

This is uncalled for... if you do not delete your post than i'll post picture, where cows are being f**ked by temple keepers.

Didn't know you are interested in Zoophilia.Perhaps you should see a counselor.And I've no interest in your disgusting habits.
And I will delete mine if you delete your lies.

@Aeronaut Do you guys ever look at these threads especially targeting religion ? I thought religious discussion were banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

That really nonsensical moment when the troll realizes that India ranks 5th in beef production, 7th in domestic consumption, and 1st in exports.

Cattle slaughter in India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom