What's new

Holi in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who told you dat?

That's a bs.

The guy that converted rinkle, exposed Hindu PPP politician for spreading such lies.

He brought his servant who is a Hindu girl on to a show and was like did I also convert her?

Nope.

Exposed.

yaar we should accept what we are doing and what we have done to our minorites.especially the hindu community

in dera ismail khan as per my personal experience they are not allowed to burn there dead.because of some mullah's protest.this was reported in media as well while i am the witness.they bury there dead because burning is not allowed by the local muslims.dont you think this is wrong

about the above case i am not 100% sure.
@W.11

i dont love hindus..i mean i like them as much as i like the rest of pakistani muslims/christians

for me a pakistani hindu is more closer and i feel there pain more than a muslim from india/palestine/arab or anywhere.

i am not sure about the mentioned case...what i meant is we should give the best possible security as well as the best possible freedom for there religion

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate there is also a judicial case because of the incident, People who are brain washed by radical Islam and Feudal lords are doing these things as we speak. This fact is admitted by even the Pakistani establishment. @farhan_9909 is correct.

why does a pakistani matter interest you in the first place? are you the girls daddy or what, try to sneak into your own country and the extreme radicalism, your hindus forcefully convert christians, murder them, doesnt that make you worried?

why does a pakistani matter interest you in the first place? are you the girls daddy or what, try to sneak into your own country and the extreme radicalism, your hindus forcefully convert christians, murder them, doesnt that make you worried?

As I said earlier you are mis quoting about Hindus, I clarified it, simple.

Enjoy your freedom hindus of Pakistan... and i seriously pray for Muslims of India that they are allowed to celebrate Eid as well.

As i know many Indian Muslims.. they have modified Islam to adjust to the state and society laws.

Enjoy your freedom hindus of Pakistan... and i seriously pray for Muslims of India that they are allowed to celebrate Eid as well.

As i know many Indian Muslims.. they have modified Islam to adjust to the state and society laws.

Isn't it the whole point... "Evolution of religions based on changing state and society laws"???

Isn't it the whole point... "Evolution of religions based on changing state and society laws"???

In India you believe it, but in Pakistan we believe in complete freedom for minorities practicing religion as they like.

Without disrupting traffic and killing.

What about forced conversions and abductions of Hindu Girls?

Yes forced conversions and abductions do happen in Pakistan to Hindus. Pakistan I'd say has failed so far in protecting its minorities but that doesn't mean minorities are being persecuted everyday and living in danger. Most Hindus and Christians in Pakistan live in peace but yes some do suffer discrimination and persecution from the radical Islamist section of Pakistani society.

Just like Muslims or Christians in India have been persecuted in the past, this doesn't mean all minorities in India are in danger or live in fear.

But lets not talk about this in this thread. Happy Holi :cheers:

@Karachiite Did you read newspaper of last few days. There was protest over Forced Conversion of Hindu woman in Southern Sindh.

i have first heard about evolution of humans into monkeys

good going

In India you believe it, but in Pakistan we believe in complete freedom for minorities practicing religion as they like.

Without disrupting traffic and killing.
Wait....Ahmedis ? Are they allowed to practice and preach about their religion in Pakistan ?

Oh....I remember Pakistan's Constitution Amendment. Nevermind.

Happy Holi.

Wait....Ahmedis ? Are they allowed to practice and preach about their religion in Pakistan ?

Oh....I remember Pakistan's Constitution Amendment. Nevermind.

Happy Holi.

yes they are, they are just not allowed to call their place of worship a mosque.

we treat them better than muslims of mumbai, no?
chota pakistan?

Don't worry.Unlike in Pakistan all Muslims can celebrate their holidays with out the fear of any Taliban and its suicide bombers.

yes they are, they are just not allowed to call their place of worship a mosque.

chota pakistan?

Itna Jhooth.

chota pakistan?

Do they treat you just as well??Just asking..

Don't worry.Unlike in Pakistan all Muslims can celebrate their holidays with out the fear of any Taliban and its suicide bombers.

Muslims of India do not celebrate Eid as Muslims in Pakistan do.

Beaf is forbidden by state... and society.

There is no McDonalds selling Beef burgers than how come Muslims are full Muslims if they believe cow slaughter is haram?

Cow slaughter is very iconic to Islam... as people of jahlia used to worship it as god.

Quran is regularly burned in bharat... Muslims are burned alive.

Wait RAWlibans are just made in 2007 to kill only Pakistanis.. this matter is very clear now that it is India who is running those Tamil speaking Talibans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom