What's new

Holi in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have to meet one Pakistani Hindu on this forum. I think we should do everything in our power to ensure that we treat our minorities fairly and provide them with the adequete space required to promote their religion and practice freely.

Just last month was the first time I met a Pakistani Hindu ever, and contrary to what some bigoted individuals in Pakistani would claim, he was Patriotic Pakistani first and foremost.

Just last month was the first time I met a Pakistani Hindu ever, and contrary to what some bigoted individuals in Pakistani would claim, he was Patriotic Pakistani first and foremost.

i dont think anybody in pakistan hates hindus, maybe RSS, VHP type of pakistanis may think like that, i dont think hindus ever got discriminated in karachi or pakistan

you also dont live in pakistan so dont try to believe some propaganda

i dont think anybody in pakistan hates hindus, maybe RSS, VHP type of pakistanis may think like that, i dont think hindus ever got discriminated in karachi or pakistan

you also dont live in pakistan so dont try to believe some propaganda

What about forced conversions and abductions of Hindu Girls?

Some pics from Karachi.

28321550495959290052719.jpg

15705150494917623490211.jpg

54121650497301289918511.jpg

42595850492803290368352.jpg

58037450508291288819514.jpg

Courtesy Humans of Karachi FB Page. :)

the last kid is cute...and his mother scared him... lol....

it is my fav festival which i enjoyed in my childhood... now a days not able to spend time so sad.... this festive is irrespective of religion..... No one cares you what religion that you are... just throw some colors on them.... more fun while celebrating with girls.... it's memorable days...
I do have friends from pak apart PDF... Don't know religion, just know nick names...

Great then, Rinkle kumari's case was a false one :wave:

im talking about most cases which come to the highlight have been proven false, i dont know about kumari case

you are saying as if india is a heaven for these things, im sure in india it happens too, nothing special

Great then, Rinkle kumari's case was a false one :wave:

no these stories are credible and the reported are just of fraction of total.in realities hundreds of such stories are not reported

The Pakistan youth is being brainwashed by the Mullah and the past so called false history.they still think of hindus the same as they were under the muslim rule.

i just hope that this idea fades away or else the hindus in pakistan will shrink even more

no these stories are credible and the reported are just of fraction of total.in realities hundreds of such stories are not reported

The Pakistan youth is being brainwashed by the Mullah and the past so called false history.they still think of hindus the same as they were under the muslim rule.

i just hope that this idea fades away or else the hindus in pakistan will shrink even more

Who told you dat?

That's a bs.

The guy that converted rinkle, exposed Hindu PPP politician for spreading such lies.

He brought his servant who is a Hindu girl on to a show and was like did I also convert her?

Nope.

Exposed.

speaking lie without knowing the ground facts is a sin in islam, i dont know you say againsy mullahs, which im totally fine with, but what you follow is also not islam

read this

Hindus protest after woman converted to Islam in Pakistan

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

for @Srinivas

In India, Hindu threat to Christians: Convert or flee | Conflict Resolutions and World Security Solutions | worldsecuritynetwork.com

Christians face threat from radical Hindus

Who told you dat?

That's a bs.

The guy that converted rinkle, exposed Hindu PPP politician for spreading such lies.

He brought his servant who is a Hindu girl on to a show and was like did I also convert her?

Nope.

Exposed.

can you please provide link to this show to our dear hindu and our hindu loving friends like farhan?

90% of this is our media fabrication and 90% of these stories come out false

Last edited by a moderator:
speaking lie without knowing the ground facts is a sin in islam, i dont know you say againsy mullahs, which im totally fine with, but what you follow is also not islam

read this

Hindus protest after woman converted to Islam in Pakistan

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

for @Srinivas

In India, Hindu threat to Christians: Convert or flee | Conflict Resolutions and World Security Solutions | worldsecuritynetwork.com

Christians face threat from radical Hindus

can you please provide link to this show to our dear hindu and our hindu loving friends like farhan?

90% of this is our media fabrication and 90% of these stories come out false

Mate there is also a judicial case because of the incident, People who are brain washed by radical Islam and Feudal lords are doing these things as we speak. This fact is admitted by even the Pakistani establishment. @farhan_9909 is correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom