What's new

Holi in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a couple years ago when I was in Karachi and my cousin took me to a holi party, it was fun.

Hey,

First of all would like to share the video, which shows Holi is celebrated with love and fun in Pakistan between Hindus and Muslims:

Here is a short article, written about Holi in Pakistan

Karachi, Mar 27 (ANI): Members of the Hindu community across Pakistan celebrated Holi, the vibrant festival of colours. Men, women and children from the minority Hindu community gathered at their neighbourhood temple premises in Sindh region of Pakistan as they drenched themselves in various hues of colours and sang and danced to celebrate the festival. People from all age groups including kids, youth and oldies wait anxiously for the festival to have a gala time together.

Pakistan's Hindu community celebrates Holi, Lifestyle , Aninews

HAPpY HOLi GUYs!!!

If you made this thread on monday then i defienetely make a video for you of holi celebrated in our university

Last edited by a moderator:
I know a couple of Pakistani Hindus . If you want i can ask them to join the forum .

Do it. Would love to know them. They sacrificed everything and remained here in their original homeland. They are the sons of Jogindar Nath Mandal who was one of the founders of the Pakistani state. They knew Pakistan would overwhelmingly be Muslim and there was a chance their wishes, their issues would be swept under the rug. They are heroes. Another thing is I have a flag designed for Pakistan Hindu Sabha. But I am failing to contact them. I could give them the flag for free.

I strongly believe in secularism and particularly love Hindus, Christians in Pakistan and others much more than anyone else. A lot of people in India use the word "special treatment" when discussing minorities and congress policies. I say special treatment by the government is necessary for any minority group to thrive.

Do it. Would love to know them. They sacrificed everything and remained here in their original homeland. They are the sons of Jogindar Nath Mandal who was one of the founders of the Pakistani state. They knew Pakistan would overwhelmingly be Muslim and there was a chance their wishes, their issues would be swept under the rug. They are heroes. Another thing is I have a flag designed for Pakistan Hindu Sabha. But I am failing to contact them. I could give them the flag for free.

I strongly believe in secularism and particularly love Hindus, Christians in Pakistan and others much more than anyone else. A lot of people in India use the word "special treatment" when discussing minorities and congress policies. I say special treatment by the government is necessary for any minority group to thrive.

I have asked one of the guys to come on board . He is a Sindhi and lives in Karachi . And he is of the opinion minorities were safer under the rule of Mush than the recent government .

I have asked one of the guys to come on board . He is a Sindhi and lives in Karachi . And he is of the opinion minorities were safer under the rule of Mush than the recent government .

You shouldn't have done that. If someone of them makes negative comment about Pakistan or their religion, ISI will track down his ISP address and he might end up in a gunny bag with missing head.

You shouldn't have done that. If someone of them makes negative comment about Pakistan or their religion, ISI will track down his ISP address and he might end up in a gunny bag with missing head.

Lol like ISI has loads of free time and has nothing to do.

You Indians are damn funny. :rofl:

When I was a kid I used to think why we dont have a festival like holi, I asked my mom she told God already knew I would love holi so much so he made me born in India, never missed a chance to celebrate holi since then. Took flexi leave for holi gotta rub my *** on good friday:P

u nailed it man.
this what i say to my countrymen (fellow hindus), that the muslim ppl who chose to stay in india did a huge favour to our diaspora.
ppl of this subcontinent should realize that the exodus was very counter productive to the subcontinent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom