What's new

Hockey: Mens Group A Match 20 - Pakistan vs India!

And I am not talking about a single match but about the whole history of Pakistan hockey an talent these guys have. They aren't playing according to their talent or else conceding 4 goals against a team like India and 1 goal again world champions Aussies is a joke.
:)

on their day any one can be better than anybody. form can keep changing depending on the opponent & intesity of the match. c'mon we all know when india & pakistan face each other on any sporting field all past records & forms goes out of the window. it's what happens on that particular moment counts.

And this is a foul to make dangerous rising hits inside D area and ball hit the abdomen of Pakistani player while he was jumping.
This usually results in yellow card but this bald English umpire is clearly contracted.

It was a penelty corner where he got Injured , according to the rule you cannot run in the line of the ball if you do so u can get a yellow card the commentator also said that Irfan was lucky not to get a yellow card

I have played hockey till college dont act like a party pooper I am sure there are fantastic sport spirited people in Pakistan than YOU

on their day any one can be better than anybody. form can keep changing depending on the opponent & intesity of the match. c'mon we all know when india & pakistan face each other on any sporting field all past records & forms goes out of the window. it's what happens on that particular moment counts.

Well whatever floats you boat but it is the bad team play and lack of concentration by Pakistan team that they have a result of 4-2 against a team like India.
:)

Why don't. Because they prove you mediocre. ;)

It is the records that guide us towards the talent someone posses in a particular game.

:rolleyes:

If India is mediocre than so is Pakistan.

Pakistan is 8 and India is 9. SO whats the big deal over here?

Pakistan has had a good history in hockey but so does India.

Both countries are currently down and are loosing to the European style hockey playing countries.

'They'...Jana if Pakistan is 'they' for you, who is 'we'???:flame:

Relax, I'm in a good mood today! Just enjoy the game!:cheers:

:P lolzzz they was for Pakistani players.

I have watched just last few minutes and i must say i am happy for the Spirit of Pakistani Team. Because its the most stressing match where the opposite team is not only the players in ground but the entire crowed outside the ground too.

Above looking at out of control behavior of some of you here :P i am satisfied that we (Pakistanis) are much better in keeping a decent posture in games even if we win :cheers:

I have watched just last few minutes and i must say i am happy for the Spirit of Pakistani Team. Because its the most stressing match where the opposite team is not only the players in ground but the entire crowed outside the ground too.

Above looking at out of control behavior of some of you here :P i am satisfied that we (Pakistanis) are much better in keeping a decent posture in games even if we win :cheers:

Cmon Jana, let the kids enjoy a sunday. :P

goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

India leads 5-2

There are some Pakistanis in the crowd as well...

Back
Top Bottom