What's new

Hockey: Mens Group A Match 20 - Pakistan vs India!

Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal Goal India 5 Pakistan 2

If India is mediocre than so is Pakistan.

Pakistan is 8 and India is 9. SO whats the big deal over here?

Pakistan has had a good history in hockey but so does India.

Both countries are currently down and are loosing to the European style hockey playing countries.

As I am saying again and again check the history of Indo Pak hockey matches. Beating India was the most comfortable thing for Pakistan. Yup they lose matches against Europeans but against Indians it wasn't that difficult. Pakistan hockey is at it's lowest abs but even playing with concentration and talent they have, they can esily beat Indians....

As I said 1-0 against aussies and 5-2 against Indians is a joke itself.
:)

As I am saying again and again check the history of Indo Pak hockey matches. Beating India was the most comfortable thing for Pakistan. Yup they lose matches against Europeans but against Indians it wasn't that difficult. Pakistan hockey is at it's lowest abs but even playing with concentration and talent they have, they can esily beat Indians....

Cool it yaar. no need to get worked up!:cheers:

My point is --> You are still resting on your past laurels which will not help you in todays match. Simple.

Well whatever floats you boat but it is the bad team play and lack of concentration by Pakistan team that they have a result of 4-2 against a team like India.

mate.. whatever serves your purpose!!

as per paksitanis ...the result of this match should be decide on the past record...lol

Hockey is always a game of stress and pressure.

It doesnt not matter if you are a world champion and or a team that did not qualify for even champion trophy.

BTW the commentator has just said that empires are under pressure due to crowd's noise

Back
Top Bottom