What's new

Hockey: Mens Group A Match 20 - Pakistan vs India!

Great defanding by Irfan. Its second time in this match he defands like that. showing NO FEAR. Great to watch

Check the history dear. Don't make BS comments here. It is Pakistan team who is out of form right now.

:)

it's not BS comment my friend. we are talking about the match happening now. as per you it's the mediocre team leading pakistan at the moment!! so what does that make pakistan?/ c'mon come out of the bubble for once!!

And this is a foul to make dangerous rising hits inside D area and ball hit the abdomen of Pakistani player while he was jumping.
This usually results in yellow card but this bald English umpire is clearly contracted.

Batman I really enjoy reading your informative posts...they make me laugh:rofl::rofl::D

PS: Please read my signature..it will help you greatly

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me the meaning of pinish and descsson...??? lol
I heard it from commentator..

it's not BS comment my friend. we are talking about the match happening now. as per you it's the mediocre team leading pakistan at the moment!! so what does that make pakistan?/ c'mon come out of the bubble for once!!

And I am not talking about a single match but about the whole history of Pakistan hockey an talent these guys have. They aren't playing according to their talent or else conceding 4 goals against a team like India and 1 goal again world champions Aussies is a joke.

And I am not talking about a single match but about the whole history of Pakistan hockey an talent these guys have. They aren't playing according to their talent or else conceding 4 goals against a team like India and 1 goal again world champions Aussies is a joke.

Each game is new game...all those past records really dont matter.

And this is a foul to make dangerous rising hits inside D area and ball hit the abdomen of Pakistani player while he was jumping.
This usually results in yellow card but this bald English umpire is clearly contracted.

Hey that is allowed ....it was a drag flick by sandeep ...drag flicks are allowed to rise...but Kudos to Irfan....brings back memories of erstwhile Jugraj singh .....gutsy guy for sure....

Can anyone tell me the meaning of pinish and decsson...??? lol
I heard it from commentator..

:what: Indian or Pakistani commentator or foreigner ?

if you found do tell me as well. in case its Pakistani i assume must be some Pukhtun :P pinish hehehe

Each game is new game...all those past records really dont matter.

Why don't. Because they prove you mediocre. ;)

It is the records that guide us towards the talent someone posses in a particular game.

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom