What's new

Hockey: Mens Group A Match 20 - Pakistan vs India!

mate there is a difference between playing bharatis on the field & thumpig chest in the forum!!

Check the history dear. Don't make BS comments here. It is Pakistan team who is out of form right now.

:)

Check the history of Indo pak matches dear and see for your self who won most matches. ;)

Burn than... :)

:) leave it yara. looking at behaviour of some of the senior Indian members going out of control shows that bhartis hardly have guts to control their emotions and show some sportsmanship lolzzz

i am amazed at some of the childish comments

anyway another penalty corner for bharat

Another penalty corner for Indiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Pakistani's Fighting over This

Whatever may be the ranking, India was playing better hockey at that moment. It was good, attacking style and certainly not mediocre.

It is pakistanis who are playing pathetic. Like no midfield and no passing... It is shameful to loose matches with such margin against a team like India.

i saw one goal where Indian forward was clearly offside but not given.
I saw one Pakistan's plenty corner, Indian defenders were dashing before the ball was thrown.
Clearly unfair from beginning.
Most of the time Ball was in Pakistan's possession.

Go get a life man

get_a_life_web.jpg

End of first half...4-2 in favor of India....:victory::victory::victory:

brave lad Irfan though ....jumped out in the line of sandeep's fire ....hope hes not too bad injured......

it looks like umpires have contracted for Indian victory.
Key Pakistani player has been sent out for no apparent reason.

I have just tuned into few minutes back cant say about other decisions but penalty corners some of just in few minutes are one-sided.

8 penalty for India in first half.

But anyway just a game

Another Pakistani Knocked Out, totally 2 out

And this is a foul to make dangerous rising hits inside D area and ball hit the abdomen of Pakistani player while he was jumping.
This usually results in yellow card but this bald English umpire is clearly contracted.

Back
Top Bottom