What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen designated as foreign terrorist org by U.S.

Are you aware that the UN resolution on J&K is un enforceable ?

I am aware India is 3rd on terror list.

It's nukes are unsafe.

UN should act

You may disagree with me...but this US designation means that the whole Kashmir 'freedom struggle' has been equated to terrorism. For all the bravado that Pakistani members here putting, this will significantly effect Pakistan's support for HM.

You are too late to the party sir. Too late

I am aware India is 3rd on terror list.

It's nukes are unsafe.

UN should act

Your post I responded to dealt with Plebiscite . Changed track ?

Meanwhile, all pointers listed above apply to Pakistan , add OBL being ' found' to the pointers / justification.

Your post I responded to dealt with Plebiscite . Changed track ?

Meanwhile, all pointers listed above apply to Pakistan , add OBL being ' found' to the pointers / justification.

Well sure but obl case is closed.

Nobody investigates when uncle sam wins.

Get over it.
Move on.

The new toy is isis.

Pakistan and Pakistanis don't want none of that shizz in Kashmir.

Well sure but obl case is closed.

Nobody investigates when uncle sam wins.

Get over it.
Move on.

The new toy is isis.

Pakistan and Pakistanis don't want none of that shizz in Kashmir.
How about the ' enforced ' plebiscite.. boots on the ground & stuff ?

Cases are never closed , only complicity is established .

What's the big deal here? The Afghan Mujahideen were also great friends of the US and then became public enemy number one! All this proves is that US is a hypocritical sad bitch that changes stances like a whore deciding whose money to take. Kashmiri freedom fighters will simply change the name, and the Americans will eat it up. It's really a non-concerning issue for the players on the ground. :lol:

How about the ' enforced ' plebiscite.. boots on the ground & stuff ?

That is today

India is facing terrorism which hampers Pakistanis safety.

UN should move in before it becomes a grave humanitarian crisis.

ISIS thrives on border disputes.

Am sure you will,only thing you want in Kashmir is resources... You must be super human to CT an insect into 1000 pieces ... And to stop birds and insects entering...
Resources of Kashmir are mine because they inherited to me from my elders.
YOu occupied it illegally.

You guys failed in 18th century and you are still failing in 21st century... just shows how this religion driven nonsense is a failure.
We have not failed in 18th century we started rebellion then and the rebellion ended after first Kashmir war in the form of Azad Jammu and Kashmir under leadership of Sardar Ibrahim Khan.

Rebellion called as First Poonch rebellion and Second Poonch uprising.
Read Christopher Snedden.

Neither is 'Kashmir' nor 'Srinagar' a Muslim names. They are Hindu name, hence they belong to our ancestors. In fact some of our holiest shrine are in Kashmir.

That is today

India is facing terrorism which hampers Pakistanis safety.

UN should move in before it becomes a grave humanitarian crisis.

ISIS thrives on border disputes.

You chose to gloss over my questions on plebiscite

Which "terrorism " of India hampers Pak security. You guys call it a ' freedom struggle" , we call it what is is - Terrorism.

If thats what you mean, yes the terrorism Pak spawns for Kashmir has already endangered its security.

its for pak to take a call if it wants to hold on to a mistake simply because it took a long time to make it.

You chose to gloss over my questions on plebiscite

Which "terrorism " of India hampers Pak security. You guys call it a ' freedom struggle" , we call it what is is - Terrorism.

If thats what you mean, yes the terrorism Pak spawns for Kashmir has already endangered its security.

its for pak to take a call if it wants to hold on to a mistake simply because it took a long time to make it.

International court of justice will help us solve the Indian terrorism problem with Mr. Patel.

Ttp runs its website from southern India.

There are Indians killed on the Afghan border by Moab.

For you guys we never bother.

So leave Kashmir and sort your own mess out.

The only illegal occupier of Kashmir is Pakistan.. India has a legal valid document that proves that Kashmir is Indian Territory...

We have not failed in 18th century we started rebellion then and the rebellion ended after first Kashmir war in the form of Azad Jammu and Kashmir under leadership of Sardar Ibrahim Khan.

Rebellion called as First Poonch rebellion and Second Poonch uprising.
Read Christopher Snedden.

Pakistani fed Guerrillas could capture only till the time Indian Army was not involved.. . the moment India Army got into picture .... they ran away like every other terrorist...
Azad ..Bullshit... even your President has to Sign a deceleration "Kashmir banega Pakistan" before he gets to file nomination for elections.....

Neither is 'Kashmir' nor 'Srinagar' a Muslim names. They are Hindu name, hence they belong to our ancestors. In fact some of our holiest shrine are in Kashmir.

Fake and bogus argument , religion is idealogy you find better one you move to it , yes Kashmir belongs to kashmiris only.

When the first is done.
There was peace along LOC.... and that was Pakistan's time to take step 2... but Pakistan decided to keep LOC hot.... not only that Pakistan brought in Punjabi settlers to change demographics of Pakistan Held Kashmir.

There was peace along LOC.... and that was Pakistan's time to take step 2... but Pakistan decided to keep LOC hot.... not only that Pakistan brought in Punjabi settlers to change demographics of Pakistan Held Kashmir.

Human migration is inevitable.

People migrate in and out from Kashmir. They have their own government there which keeps record.

So let's talk now in the UN since we both don't want to deal with Isis.

And lol

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom