What's new

Hizbul Mujahideen designated as foreign terrorist org by U.S.

Human migration is inevitable.

People migrate in and out from Kashmir. They have their own government there which keeps record.

So let's talk now in the UN since we both don't want to deal with Isis.

And lol
Ok .. lets talk about UN

• The UN resolution of 1948 applies to the full “State of Jammu & Kashmir”. As shown in the map below, this includes Gilgit-Baltistan, AZK, Shaksgam Valley, Jammu, Ladakh and Kashmir valley – not just Kashmir
  • For UN plebiscite to be conducted, the first condition is that Government of Pakistan should withdraw it’s forces and non-residents from the area
  • When the above has been established, then Government of India needs to reduce forces to the minimum strength, as required to maintain law & order
The first step to be taken by Pakistan has never been done, due to obvious reasons.

Ok .. lets talk about UN

• The UN resolution of 1948 applies to the full “State of Jammu & Kashmir”. As shown in the map below, this includes Gilgit-Baltistan, AZK, Shaksgam Valley, Jammu, Ladakh and Kashmir valley – not just Kashmir
  • For UN plebiscite to be conducted, the first condition is that Government of Pakistan should withdraw it’s forces and non-residents from the area
  • When the above has been established, then Government of India needs to reduce forces to the minimum strength, as required to maintain law & order
The first step to be taken by Pakistan has never been done, due to obvious reasons.

We have law and order.

Do you?

Dude you're so shizzed on Kashmir. Trust me if you stopped feeding our damn Politicians we would own you on any grounds in the UN.

We have law and order.

Do you?

Dude you're so shizzed on Kashmir. Trust me if you stopped feeding our damn Politicians we would own you on any grounds in the UN.
Name me one media house that has access to P0K without a tag along guy from ISI....
Just like you owned US in every war.. and in Indus water treaty... and in World Bank...I love Pakistani optimism

I like the way you shift the goal post.

Name me one media house that has access to P0K without a tag along guy from ISI....
Just like you owned US in every war.. and in Indus water treaty... and in World Bank...I love Pakistani optimism

I know right. We are naturally gifted in trolling you guys. Its like our thing.

Anyhow buddy nobody needs a media house there. You are welcome if you have the necessary documentation to visit Pakistan.

I know right. We are naturally gifted in trolling you guys. Its like our thing.

Anyhow buddy nobody needs a media house there. You are welcome if you have the necessary documentation to visit Pakistan.
and then get kidnapped by ISI and get labeled as a RAW agent... no thanks for your offer... I am happy with my comfortable life here ....

and then get kidnapped by ISI and get labeled as a RAW agent... no thanks for your offer... I am happy with my comfortable life here ....

Why don't you go to your side of Kashmir and make a video on what people feel when they are comfortable.

I am sure ISI will not kidnap you in IoK. Most heavily manned area in the planet.

Trust me dude. Imagine i am just a common off the street dud in Pakistan who is trolling you.

Imagine when our qualified leaders do

Its orgasmic to the Kashmiris.

See trolled you again

Why don't you go to your side of Kashmir and make a video on what people feel when they are comfortable.

I am sure ISI will not kidnap you in IoK. Most heavily manned area in the planet.

Trust me dude. Imagine i am just a common off the street dud in Pakistan who is trolling you.

Imagine when our qualified leaders do

Its orgasmic to the Kashmiris.

See trolled you again
People are doing great... just some 5% are having issues.. they are getting handled the way they should be..

Thats' what you Pakistanis are ...Insignificant trolls in the larger scheme of things....

By the way ... do you have enough money to buy petrol for couple of months?

People are doing great... just some 5% are having issues.. they are getting handled the way they should be..

We are on an internet forum buddy.

They don't even have social media there.

You know its tiring trolling you. That's why Pakistan moved on to bigger projects than just India.

Trolled you again

Its a GOD gifted thing.

We are on an internet forum buddy.

They don't even have social media there.

You know its tiring trolling you. That's why Pakistan moved on to bigger projects than just India.

Trolled you again

Its a GOD gifted thing.
Just 5% population who is trouble maker gets internet blocked at tie time some Cartoon is about to be killed .... that not much of a colatral damage... we can live with that.

Just 5% population who is trouble maker gets internet blocked at tie time some Cartoon is about to be killed .... that not much of a colatral damage... we can live with that.

That collateral damaged moved on from cartoons to cows to cartoons all inside India.

So you are loosely united country purely based on economic development.

There is no nation. No unity. Just collateral damage and opportune industrialists.

Here's the part of the post where I say trolled you again

Resources of Kashmir are mine because they inherited to me from my elders.
YOu occupied it illegally.

We have not failed in 18th century we started rebellion then and the rebellion ended after first Kashmir war in the form of Azad Jammu and Kashmir under leadership of Sardar Ibrahim Khan.

Rebellion called as First Poonch rebellion and Second Poonch uprising.
Read Christopher Snedden.

Lol, how nice.. but recently I been there enjoyed without your permission...

Lol, how nice.. but recently I been there enjoyed without your permission...
And those in my DP are waiting for good time to ....you.

The only illegal occupier of Kashmir is Pakistan.. India has a legal valid document that proves that Kashmir is Indian Territory...

Pakistani fed Guerrillas could capture only till the time Indian Army was not involved.. . the moment India Army got into picture .... they ran away like every other terrorist...
Azad ..Bullshit... even your President has to Sign a deceleration "Kashmir banega Pakistan" before he gets to file nomination for elections.....
Because we already acceded to Pakistan for religious harmony and this is our internal matter. No one from foreign country is allowed to involve in private matter of Azad government.
The issue is you don't know ABC of history this is a side effect of bad company more probably RSS thugs. You better go and protect cows because Eid ul Azha is coming.
Just dream about Azad Kashmir.

Neither is 'Kashmir' nor 'Srinagar' a Muslim names. They are Hindu name, hence they belong to our ancestors. In fact some of our holiest shrine are in Kashmir.
That means hyderabad Is Pakistani territory as per your muslim and hindu name counvention.
We are living here since centuries and Kashmir is ours.

Get lost.

as far a government of Pakistan reject these reports, its just a joke.
and fortunately we always support the just struggle by Kashmiri's.

name even one foreign organization, NGO or any foreign media having access to IOK???

and Pakistan have given access to all of the world media, UN forces, human rights organization and even foreign diplomats to visit azad Kashmir.
in 2005 earth quake, the whole world came to azad Kashmir and all of them were given free access to azad Kashmir which never happened for IOK.

Because we already acceded to Pakistan for religious harmony and this is our internal matter. No one from foreign country is allowed to involve in private matter of Azad government.
The issue is you don't know ABC of history this is a side effect of bad company more probably RSS thugs. You better go and protect cows because Eid ul Azha is coming.

That means hyderabad Is Pakistani territory as per your muslim and hindu name counvention.

Get lost.

The name of Hyderabad is not Hyderabad. It is Bhagyanagar. Just because some Nizam changed it to Hyderabad, doesn't mean it will loose it's Hindu identity.

And I don't consider a Mirpuri to be a Kashmiri. So you need to get lost from Kashmir.

Get lost.

Sooner or later they will remain in your DP and memories..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom